First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#21 Feb 15, 2013
student wrote:
Lessons learned in Greeneville, hmmm....
This is a Small Town, and you foreigners (defined as: anyone not born and raised here!) are not wanted. Leave your money and get out.
If you don't thump your bible daily you are beneath notice and should be killed.
If you do thump your bible and talk the talk, you have a free pass to commit adultery, pop pills, guzzle beer, and beat your wife. Y'all is good!
If you are not filled with hatred at the mere mention of Gays, Lesbians or Transgendered people, you should be killed. You're not One of Us!
Gays, Lesbians, and Transgendered folk are the spawn of Satan and to be hated, feared, and killed if at all possible. They are less than human, less than dogs. Yes these people believe that!:(
Tennessee is slowly being dragged into the 21st century and one day Greeneville will be too!
Copy and paste from Greeneville.com ?
Dont let the door hit you

Greeneville, TN

#22 Feb 15, 2013
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of just criticizing his opinion can you rebut it?
Absolutely! It is a broad generalization, painting everyone with one brush. It is no different than if I had said all gays are pedophiles, or all blacks like watermelon. How ignorant does that sound? How are his offensive comments any better? I find it extremely offensive for an outsider to come into an area, and try to tell others how to live.

If you don't like it here, there are 94 other counties in this backwards enclave, and 49 other states. If one finds that they are not a fit in these United States, there are 300+ other countries from which to choose. Don't let the door hit you.......

“targeting the right”

Since: Jan 13

here

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Dont let the door hit you wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely! It is a broad generalization, painting everyone with one brush. It is no different than if I had said all gays are pedophiles, or all blacks like watermelon. How ignorant does that sound? How are his offensive comments any better? I find it extremely offensive for an outsider to come into an area, and try to tell others how to live.
If you don't like it here, there are 94 other counties in this backwards enclave, and 49 other states. If one finds that they are not a fit in these United States, there are 300+ other countries from which to choose. Don't let the door hit you.......
Well put! Waiting on the spammer!
Dont let the door hit you

Greeneville, TN

#24 Feb 15, 2013
Kohlrabi wrote:
<quoted text>Well put! Waiting on the spammer!
Here is the difference between my thinking, and most liberals to whom I have been exposed. I truly don't care if you are gay, black, a Bible thumper, or whatever, as long as you don't break the law, cost me money, or tell me what to do or think.
I am none of the aforementioned. If someone wants to dislike certain individuals because of their skin color, religious beliefs, bedroom behavior, that should be their prerogative. I don't worry about what people think. I worry about what they do.
A lot of liberals want to regulate what one can say, what he can eat, what guns he can or cannot own, what kind of cigarettes he can smoke, what size car he can drive, etc. There is something wrong with a country where you can be arrested for having expired tags, but not for being in the country illegally.
Hartford ky lady

Hawesville, KY

#25 Feb 15, 2013
student wrote:
Lessons learned in Greeneville, hmmm....
This is a Small Town, and you foreigners (defined as: anyone not born and raised here!) are not wanted. Leave your money and get out.
If you don't thump your bible daily you are beneath notice and should be killed.
If you do thump your bible and talk the talk, you have a free pass to commit adultery, pop pills, guzzle beer, and beat your wife. Y'all is good!
If you are not filled with hatred at the mere mention of Gays, Lesbians or Transgendered people, you should be killed. You're not One of Us!
Gays, Lesbians, and Transgendered folk are the spawn of Satan and to be hated, feared, and killed if at all possible. They are less than human, less than dogs. Yes these people believe that!:(
Tennessee is slowly being dragged into the 21st century and one day Greeneville will be too!
sounds like where i belong. Im very conservative and regardless to what society "says" ie political correctness. I still know what's right and wrong.
Screwed

Greeneville, TN

#26 Feb 15, 2013
If u aint had it somebody u know has !
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

#27 Feb 15, 2013
new wrote:
You need to learn to be a introvert here, cause it is really hard making any friends, I have lived her 5 years and have not made a single one. At first I was excited about making friends but it seem to never happen so I just accept it. This place is a little weird like that.
I've lived here 40 some years and have lots of friends. But in reality I can't stand any of them and they probably can't stand me.

“targeting the right”

Since: Jan 13

here

#28 Feb 15, 2013
Dont let the door hit you wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the difference between my thinking, and most liberals to whom I have been exposed. I truly don't care if you are gay, black, a Bible thumper, or whatever, as long as you don't break the law, cost me money, or tell me what to do or think.
I am none of the aforementioned. If someone wants to dislike certain individuals because of their skin color, religious beliefs, bedroom behavior, that should be their prerogative. I don't worry about what people think. I worry about what they do.
A lot of liberals want to regulate what one can say, what he can eat, what guns he can or cannot own, what kind of cigarettes he can smoke, what size car he can drive, etc. There is something wrong with a country where you can be arrested for having expired tags, but not for being in the country illegally.
Again, well put! There is a growing number of religious and secular extremist conservatives who also want to regulate our daily lives I would like to point out. Person-to-person I am sure we would have a very lively discussion on the state of the world. OK spammer, come and get it!

Since: Dec 12

Charlotte, NC

#29 Feb 16, 2013
Dont let the door hit you wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the difference between my thinking, and most liberals to whom I have been exposed. I truly don't care if you are gay, black, a Bible thumper, or whatever, as long as you don't break the law, cost me money, or tell me what to do or think.
I am none of the aforementioned. If someone wants to dislike certain individuals because of their skin color, religious beliefs, bedroom behavior, that should be their prerogative. I don't worry about what people think. I worry about what they do.
A lot of liberals want to regulate what one can say, what he can eat, what guns he can or cannot own, what kind of cigarettes he can smoke, what size car he can drive, etc. There is something wrong with a country where you can be arrested for having expired tags, but not for being in the country illegally.
Very well put! I agree!
wow

Johnson City, TN

#30 Feb 22, 2013
student wrote:
Lessons learned in Greeneville, hmmm....
This is a Small Town, and you foreigners (defined as: anyone not born and raised here!) are not wanted. Leave your money and get out.
If you don't thump your bible daily you are beneath notice and should be killed.
If you do thump your bible and talk the talk, you have a free pass to commit adultery, pop pills, guzzle beer, and beat your wife. Y'all is good!
If you are not filled with hatred at the mere mention of Gays, Lesbians or Transgendered people, you should be killed. You're not One of Us!
Gays, Lesbians, and Transgendered folk are the spawn of Satan and to be hated, feared, and killed if at all possible. They are less than human, less than dogs. Yes these people believe that!:(
Tennessee is slowly being dragged into the 21st century and one day Greeneville will be too!
Wow ur too funny lol Im an outsider, Im not a bible thumper, and I wouldnt hate anyones choices, not even urs, although u seem quite dumb for a student , and not killing I believe is one of ur commandments just so u know
Who Ya Know

Greeneville, TN

#32 Feb 23, 2013
If you're a county employee, and complain about not making enough hourly wage, you can work a 32 hour work week and get paid for 40 hours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mail carrier won't pickup my mail??? (Dec '10) 43 min Trunketeer 102
presented by the genuine Kohlrabi--I HATE KOHLR... 48 min Trunketeer 18
i have a lawsuit against the state 1 hr classy 7
(kohlrabi ) 1 hr Trunketeer 34
What u do afer makin love? 1 hr classy 11
The Alphabet game 1 hr Trunketeer 38
Faith in humanity restored 1 hr Kohlrabi 6
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 3 hr Really 20
lawsuit against county schools 4 hr willard 15
Scintillaire Restaurant Fri Dr Wu 40
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]