David Weems- PITIFUL ROAD SUPER!!!
Slick Willy

Johnson City, TN

#104 Apr 18, 2014
Looks like Weems is playing dirty, but that's not new for him. He's got his big fat employee mowing down Swatsell signs, and got some commissioners saying Swatsell is going to shut down the asphalt plant, that's bull shit the commissioners have to approve it. Shut down the plant it would save greene county money, the true cost of asphalt the county is making is not 44 dollars a ton, it's 68 dollars a ton. He's saving money ain't he. One thing for sure is, SWATSELL sure has ole weems, carter, gregg, and his sweet little play things in the office scared.
roadrunner

Greeneville, TN

#105 Apr 24, 2014
I have seen the roads getting worse in the last 4 years! How can he blame this on jones! they can not pave a road and make it last the last time it was election they came and worked on my road . Now it is awful ! NOW IS TIME FOR CHANGE!!!
Slick Willy

Johnson City, TN

#106 Apr 30, 2014
Weem's sucks put a bunch of lies in the paper for good old David, he's such a good man, he;s a arrogant bastard, employee of the year, all of his men I have talked too said they new nothing about it, so who voted him in, O I guess his sex o tarries slept with someone at the sun. Vote this bastard back in, you'll get what you deserve.
stupidity

Greeneville, TN

#107 Apr 30, 2014
Weems my be in the same situation as David Thompson is in. Another county " LAW SUIT. if he does not learn to keep his hands to himself.
Slick Willy

Jonesborough, TN

#108 May 31, 2014
stupidity wrote:
Weems my be in the same situation as David Thompson is in. Another county " LAW SUIT. if he does not learn to keep his hands to himself.
You hit the nail on the head man,ole man weems has a sexual harassement suit on his hands. He needs to be voted out like Thompson.
gerald

United States

#109 May 31, 2014
Slick Willy wrote:
<quoted text> You hit the nail on the head man,ole man weems has a sexual harassement suit on his hands. He needs to be voted out like Thompson.
got any specifics?
no vote

Friendsville, TN

#110 May 31, 2014
Slick Willy wrote:
<quoted text> You hit the nail on the head man,ole man weems has a sexual harassement suit on his hands. He needs to be voted out like Thompson.
Idiots...shows how much you really know about your politics. Can we say dumbazz?When did you ever vote out anyone in that county? The powers that be suggest to them when it is time for them to step aside and that is it. Get over yourselves.
no vote

Friendsville, TN

#111 May 31, 2014
Slick Willy wrote:
Looks like Weems is playing dirty, but that's not new for him. He's got his big fat employee mowing down Swatsell signs, and got some commissioners saying Swatsell is going to shut down the asphalt plant, that's bull shit the commissioners have to approve it. Shut down the plant it would save greene county money, the true cost of asphalt the county is making is not 44 dollars a ton, it's 68 dollars a ton. He's saving money ain't he. One thing for sure is, SWATSELL sure has ole weems, carter, gregg, and his sweet little play things in the office scared.
Yeah, they sure are scared now, aren't they? Welcome to the land of the offended.
Slick Willy

Jonesborough, TN

#112 Jul 1, 2014
Weems can't keep his hands off his women at work, well just found out his wife can't keep her hands off some of the men at Baileyton school, runs in the family.
oh yeh

United States

#113 Jul 1, 2014
Slick Willy wrote:
Weems can't keep his hands off his women at work, well just found out his wife can't keep her hands off some of the men at Baileyton school, runs in the family.
funny
Old crow

Greeneville, TN

#114 Jul 1, 2014
Opinions are like a--hole everybody has one but old slick willy seams to be bigger. Hey willy what's made yours bigger hum.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#115 Jul 1, 2014
oh yeh wrote:
<quoted text>funny
Guess you don't know David's wife very well now ,do you? Why are you folks still carrying on about David anyway? I thought he beat Swatzell(sic)? Guess the sour grapes aren't ready just yet to be picked...
truth

Waxhaw, NC

#116 Jul 16, 2014
David weems would not fix the Rds if he had millions. Maybe buy the girls in his office what ever they wanted.
employees

Cherokee, NC

#117 Aug 7, 2014
Good thing weems is not up for reelection n again because he would be looking for a job.
slick willy

Jonesborough, TN

#118 Oct 17, 2014
Looks like ole weems got the girl framed for drugs so she can't charge him for sexual harassment.
Idk

United States

#119 Oct 17, 2014
But did he make her a crazy lunatic fake Facebook page ? That would be easy to do until you get caught.
Idk

United States

#120 Oct 17, 2014
He could have went to Good Lucks thread " how to get revenge " and gotten some better ideas than that
Do what

Clemmons, NC

#121 Oct 17, 2014
slick willy wrote:
Looks like ole weems got the girl framed for drugs so she can't charge him for sexual harassment.
What happened?
Fed up

Nashville, TN

#122 Oct 17, 2014
Sounds like a set up to me, I hope it all comes and he is the one sitting in jail!
I know

United States

#124 Oct 17, 2014
My guess would be that the comments are coming from a current employee!! More than likely one that voted against David and was hoping he wouldn't get reelected. Well, he was reelected if you don't like working for him and you don't respect him being your boss, then do yourself a favor and quit!!!! I'm pretty sure none of them will miss you. As for the current thing that just happened she knew better than to get involved with the drugs and the inmates, sounds like she wants to be the one getting attention and if she's not then she's going to do whatever it takes to get it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBama the last relevant President 3 min Putin on the Ritz 51
TimesUp 13 min funny callsign 49
Black unemployment 17 min Morefakechit 1
Everybody celebrating MLk day? 18 min Really 8
how many have been illegally arrested, searched... 2 hr Tea 24
Max Planck For Sheriff 2 hr bill of righteous... 997
Tramp numbers again 2 hr this one is for y... 16

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages