WATER DEPT. do we need new controls i...

WATER DEPT. do we need new controls in place

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Clean water act

Butler, TN

#1 Feb 19, 2014
I mean we and our kids drink the water this time its was a huge money mess up next time it could be in the water instead of out of our pocket books .
Waterboy

Greeneville, TN

#2 Feb 19, 2014
The water is already contaminated. NFS is Erwin is providing that. All these people around here with cancer and other diseases. There have been close friends of mine that nearly died in 2012 and 2013 just from being in the water of the Nolichuckey River. And we drink, bath, and cook with that water, although supposedly it is "treated". Yeah right! Do you think these nitwits that fell asleep at the wheel, stole money, and lived the high life on our money would even bother to look or even tell you if there were a health risk with our water? LOL.
local conservaSleep

Butler, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2014
Waterboy wrote:
The water is already contaminated. NFS is Erwin is providing that. All these people around here with cancer and other diseases. There have been close friends of mine that nearly died in 2012 and 2013 just from being in the water of the Nolichuckey River. And we drink, bath, and cook with that water, although supposedly it is "treated". Yeah right! Do you think these nitwits that fell asleep at the wheel, stole money, and lived the high life on our money would even bother to look or even tell you if there were a health risk with our water? LOL.
Ok I agree with what you said lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GREENEVILLE Fit Club 4 min Dorian 3
Somebody selling booty on Facebook 41 min Bartender 17
What's GVDC gonna turn into ? 5 hr Atticus Finch 24
Do you believe in God? 6 hr Atticus Finch 12
Publix Has Finally Arrived! 7 hr Atticus Finch 31
Miranda Finley 8 hr Curious 1
Billy bowman 8 hr just wondering 8

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance