Judge lowers charges against David hawk
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
spectator

Lawndale, NC

#54 Sep 23, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you on this. You can't tell me that, she being a lawyer, didn't read those papers. Heck a lot of it was even posted in the Greenville sun. That certainly would make the rest of her testimonies, to me,not credible.
I find it interesting that everyone points out part of her testimony, but not all. If you were so interested then you should have watched the trial. I was there all 4 days and what the paper doesn't tell you, is that she was told not to read it, upon advice of counsel. That seems like a pretty smart move. But again, only half the stuff was covered in the paper. It's sad that there is a guilty verdict and people still focus on picking on the victim, whom I don't know, but I knew enough to watch the trial myself rather than speculate. Unlike most people on here I wanted to view the evidence myself and make a decision, others just want to gossip without any basis.
spectator

Lawndale, NC

#55 Sep 23, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>I have my own OPINION about this too... I suspect he did hit her and dragged her out of the bed as she said. Then he probably took the baby (because that is usually what dumb-azz men do when they feel like they screwed up) and did lock himself in the bedroom. The part that is weird now is why didn't she call the cops right then? I suspect both of them, independently were working out their own story to make themselves look better to the cops. That's just my opinion.
Again, if you wanted to get on here an base an opinion, why didnt you take the time to take off work and watch ll of the trial. Oh yes, it's because people want to judge without weighing the evidence. How sad.
interesting

Lawndale, NC

#56 Sep 23, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>Berate? Slander? LOL That's a good one. I can't help it that she apparently lived part of her life out in the papers and in front of the whole town. A lot of people judged her and formed their own opinions about the whole sorid mess. Do I think her husband hit her? Probably. The point I made that escaped you is that she lied about such a simple thing that the jury had to wonder what else she was not telling the truth about. THat's the point only. Sorry that you have a problem with it. I do too.. that a Republican leader is also apparently not the best choice but he's the best we have right now. That bothers me much more than her part of this.
My point is that you do slander and berate because you claim she lied, yet you don't have a basis upon which you made that statement. It's sad, that if you wanted to call a victim a liar, then you need to get the whole story. Yet, you again come out against her, as you have historically done. Again, I think it's jealousy.
lumber

Bloomington, IN

#57 Sep 23, 2013
She had a reputation in Greeneville way before he did. Plus,hers has the evidence to support it.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#58 Sep 23, 2013
A politician and a lawyer, neither one believable, imagine that...lol
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#60 Sep 23, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that you do slander and berate because you claim she lied, yet you don't have a basis upon which you made that statement. It's sad, that if you wanted to call a victim a liar, then you need to get the whole story. Yet, you again come out against her, as you have historically done. Again, I think it's jealousy.
Everybody in Greene County read the judges decision against her and what she done to her former husband. David Hawk is probably no Angel but she is not exactly the Virgin Mary. Like I said before they deserve each other.
Truth

Mosheim, TN

#62 Sep 23, 2013
I don't care if he caught her in a three-way with a neighbor and his daddy-o, Buddy. He SHOULD NOT have ever put his hands on her! End of story!
spectator

Columbia, SC

#64 Sep 24, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>First off, who said I was so interested. Next, I'm not gossiping anything about this trial that wasn't made public in the Greeneville Sun. If they got it wrong, your beef is with them, not me. Why would it be a smart move not to read the papers? At last, but not least. I have to work for a living. I don't have the pleasure of being nosey and attending trials of people I don't actually even know. If I didn't work, I assure my time would be more productive than to sit in some boring court house.
That's exactly what I refer to. People like you talk about something you know little about. Yes, you are nosey because you are on here with a smear campaign . If you are so stupid to think that the paper reports everything, then you are too simple minded to see the truth. The paper is a business. They print just enough to capture an audiences attention. So before you continue to harass, defame, and slander, just consider that you don't know all if the story and you havnt heard all of the evidence.
Dick

Charlotte, NC

#65 Sep 24, 2013
That ole Fastennel group of guys sure seem to know alot about nutting they hadnt seen no evidence but keeprunnin there mouths about some guy thats no worse of person than they are glad they got a new mgr. To keep the old crew off the computers 24/7 !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Did That Work Out For You? 28 min Deflection again 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 37 min -Papa-Smurf- 11,642
Joshua Fortner, lets hear some thoughts 1 hr Justsayno 13
Wesley Holt...really?? 2 hr lol 45
Fed tax overhaul results 3 hr The real really 11
Happy memorial day! 3 hr your liver 23
SPYGATE Much Worse Than Watergate 4 hr Just For Pumpy 31

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages