Judge lowers charges against David hawk
Truth

Mosheim, TN

#27 Sep 19, 2013
The way he answered the questions yesterday showed me that he is guilty. He is not a good liar. No matter what the circumstances were between him and his wife, he DID NOT have the right to put his hands on her. He not only endangered her but his little girl as well. The man is a coward. He should be found guilty but I have little faith in the jury. They are probably the same neanderthals that re-elected him.
Agree

Mosheim, TN

#29 Sep 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
The way he answered the questions yesterday showed me that he is guilty. He is not a good liar. No matter what the circumstances were between him and his wife, he DID NOT have the right to put his hands on her. He not only endangered her but his little girl as well. The man is a coward. He should be found guilty but I have little faith in the jury. They are probably the same neanderthals that re-elected him.
Looks like you were right! Guilty as charged!
Why

Mountain City, TN

#30 Sep 19, 2013
Why wasn't he charged with Dom.Violence ? Anyone else would have..
just remembered

United States

#31 Sep 19, 2013
Did my earlier post get zapped?
What about that ruckus he was involved in @ Nashville night spot a while back.
Ticking time bomb imo.
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#32 Sep 19, 2013
SINCE HE GOT A LESSER CHARGE AND A SLAP ON THE HAND, HELL, LET EVERY MAN BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEIR WIVES AND GET A THANK YOU FROM THE JUDGE!
irony

Greeneville, TN

#33 Sep 19, 2013
again...rest assured just as the Tusculum church sign reads....all of us WILL reap what we sow! I personally feel he is guilty and has manipulated our judicial system in ways that I am proud to not understand [corruption/good ol boys/fill in the blank] I choose to live a life that I look forward to harvesting from; much unlike Mr. Hawk. if Ms. Goan was half of the so called 'unstable horrible' person that she is alleged to be I would expect far more 'mud slinging' and trash talk?! But I have heard NONE!!! I have only heard a classy lady reiterate details of the night in question! I guarantee she has a plethora of stories to tell highlighting Mr. Hawk's antics. But KNOW THIS he will pay (perhaps not in this lifetime but he will) and the lies and slander only mount for his repayment.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

#34 Sep 19, 2013
irony wrote:
again...rest assured just as the Tusculum church sign reads....all of us WILL reap what we sow! I personally feel he is guilty and has manipulated our judicial system in ways that I am proud to not understand [corruption/good ol boys/fill in the blank] I choose to live a life that I look forward to harvesting from; much unlike Mr. Hawk. if Ms. Goan was half of the so called 'unstable horrible' person that she is alleged to be I would expect far more 'mud slinging' and trash talk?! But I have heard NONE!!! I have only heard a classy lady reiterate details of the night in question! I guarantee she has a plethora of stories to tell highlighting Mr. Hawk's antics. But KNOW THIS he will pay (perhaps not in this lifetime but he will) and the lies and slander only mount for his repayment.
She hasn't been running her mouth because she knew all of this would be very public and she knew she was guilty of messing around on him. Guilt has kept her quiet.
Hallelujah

Johnson City, TN

#35 Sep 19, 2013
Greeneville Mafia wrote:
<quoted text>Does he have a girlfriend, shouldn't somebody warn her she is an evil person and is going to manipulate and abuse poor David until he is forced to beat her up for his own protection.
I'm with ya all the way. His head should have a tattoo on it...HITS WOMEN.
to bad

Kingsport, TN

#36 Sep 20, 2013
you are right his day will come when he will reap what he has sowed. In my book not a very good person to hit on a woman with a baby in her arms.
wow

United States

#37 Sep 20, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>She hasn't been running her mouth because she knew all of this would be very public and she knew she was guilty of messing around on him. Guilt has kept her quiet.
Wow. So you think women deserve to be beat.
accountable

Greeneville, TN

#38 Sep 20, 2013
to bad wrote:
you are right his day will come when he will reap what he has sowed. In my book not a very good person to hit on a woman with a baby in her arms.
I will pray for you as well since judging what you do not know is also something you will be held accountable for. I wasn't there so I fully admit I don't know what happened. What I do know is that Goan is a manipulative and sneaky person. I guess that is why she is an attorney. What kind of person plots to screw over a man even before you marry them?
name

Kingsport, TN

#39 Sep 20, 2013
accountable wrote:
<quoted text>I will pray for you as well since judging what you do not know is also something you will be held accountable for. I wasn't there so I fully admit I don't know what happened. What I do know is that Goan is a manipulative and sneaky person. I guess that is why she is an attorney. What kind of person plots to screw over a man even before you marry them?
If you are so sure of yourself, why not post your name?
family values

United States

#40 Sep 20, 2013
It's over now. Pack up and go back to bulls gap.
you first

Greeneville, TN

#41 Sep 20, 2013
name wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so sure of yourself, why not post your name?
You go first. Tag you're it. I think everyone posting on here acting like they know what happened are brainless idiots. If you were not there, then all of you need to go to lunch and stab someone else in the back.
Hallelujah

Johnson City, TN

#43 Sep 21, 2013
Greeneville Mafia wrote:
We now have a special judge and a special prosecutor and two high paid defense lawyers on a simple misdemeanor charge. This is the biggest joke and travesty of justice ever in Greeneville and believe me there have been many before.
Why from the beginning, they knew that they couldn't get this past a jury, so they did all the operation against the charges before it got before the jury. A REAL prosecutor would have fought that to end. Now he's a misdemeanor criminal .... And a VIOLENT crime occurred ..... And the good churchitty church people of greeneville re elected a wife beater..... What's next? Child molesters for senators?
lawyer

Greeneville, TN

#44 Sep 21, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why from the beginning, they knew that they couldn't get this past a jury, so they did all the operation against the charges before it got before the jury. A REAL prosecutor would have fought that to end. Now he's a misdemeanor criminal .... And a VIOLENT crime occurred ..... And the good churchitty church people of greeneville re elected a wife beater..... What's next? Child molesters for senators?
I will vote for David Hawk as long as he will run. I can't imagine any one dating the lawyer or using her. My spouse cheated on me and I bout slapped his face off. Why is it any different for a man? Sometimes just the suspicion of being screwed over is bad enough but to see it blinking in the dark?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#46 Sep 22, 2013
I have my opinion on why the jury voted the way it did. SHe got on the stand and said that she never read the appeal court opinion from her first marriage, where she was found guilty of putting spyware on her husband's work computers.. now, really? Everyone else in Greeneville read or knew about that opinion, but she didn't? ROFL She even discussed it with some of the court personnel originally from what I was told. I would suspect that the jurors probably had sense enough to wonder if she was lying about something so simple, maybe she was lying about other stuff too. JMHO
interesting

Lawndale, NC

#49 Sep 22, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
I have my opinion on why the jury voted the way it did. SHe got on the stand and said that she never read the appeal court opinion from her first marriage, where she was found guilty of putting spyware on her husband's work computers.. now, really? Everyone else in Greeneville read or knew about that opinion, but she didn't? ROFL She even discussed it with some of the court personnel originally from what I was told. I would suspect that the jurors probably had sense enough to wonder if she was lying about something so simple, maybe she was lying about other stuff too. JMHO
I think it is very interesting that you ALWAYS come out against her, making fun of her, and slandering her. Can you get over your contempt for her? It's convenient to point fingers, but at the end of the day, 12 jurors listened to the evidence and rendered a verdict. Why must you continue to berate a woman you don't know. Is it jealousy? Why? It's just getting old.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#51 Sep 23, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is very interesting that you ALWAYS come out against her, making fun of her, and slandering her. Can you get over your contempt for her? It's convenient to point fingers, but at the end of the day, 12 jurors listened to the evidence and rendered a verdict. Why must you continue to berate a woman you don't know. Is it jealousy? Why? It's just getting old.
Berate? Slander? LOL That's a good one. I can't help it that she apparently lived part of her life out in the papers and in front of the whole town. A lot of people judged her and formed their own opinions about the whole sorid mess. Do I think her husband hit her? Probably. The point I made that escaped you is that she lied about such a simple thing that the jury had to wonder what else she was not telling the truth about. THat's the point only. Sorry that you have a problem with it. I do too.. that a Republican leader is also apparently not the best choice but he's the best we have right now. That bothers me much more than her part of this.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#52 Sep 23, 2013
FriendofCat wrote:
<quoted text>All well and good, but explain her injuries and the nonexistent gun and the psychopath who locked himself in his room with his baby. She may be a liar but he is definitely a psychopath who is being protected by the local Mafia.
I have my own OPINION about this too... I suspect he did hit her and dragged her out of the bed as she said. Then he probably took the baby (because that is usually what dumb-azz men do when they feel like they screwed up) and did lock himself in the bedroom. The part that is weird now is why didn't she call the cops right then? I suspect both of them, independently were working out their own story to make themselves look better to the cops. That's just my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Few names on DTF list working for them 6 min Whatever 13
Staff Pro Hiring? 40 min Bill B 8
Pam Dixon 44 min Joe 2
Leann swatzell (Nov '16) 45 min blue moon 6
Holt aka little Burns 1 hr Pissonahater 6
Choisissez notre poupée de luxe vraiment pas cher 1 hr Awake 2
Another shooting 1 hr Awake 41

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages