Clayton Bigsby

Smartt, TN

#3 Jan 20, 2014
What?
Factoid

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Courtney wrote:
Free at last, free at last, good God almighty, we're free at last!
Most everything they get is free.
F Ur Cousin

Smartt, TN

#6 Jan 20, 2014
No, the population of Greene County is 95% white and more than half of this ignorant racist white trash county is on food stamps, WIC, disabilty, their kids get free breakfast, free lunch, Tenncare, Headstart. Whites are lazier and get more free stuff. Quit your ignorant racist rants. Stupid inbred brain dead pillbillies!
Ben Vereen

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jan 20, 2014
F Ur Cousin wrote:
No, the population of Greene County is 95% white and more than half of this ignorant racist white trash county is on food stamps, WIC, disabilty, their kids get free breakfast, free lunch, Tenncare, Headstart. Whites are lazier and get more free stuff. Quit your ignorant racist rants. Stupid inbred brain dead pillbillies!
Are you also a Negro?
Grape Drank

London, UK

#8 Jan 20, 2014
F Ur Cousin wrote:
Dress your mama warm tonight when you pimp her out on the corner, brah. Cold outside and you don't need crack that bad....
marthe stewart

Falls Church, VA

#9 Jan 20, 2014
F Ur Cousin wrote:
Blacks should be thankful that whites brought them to this country, because otherwise they would still be swinging from the trees in africa.

Look at all the benefits that blacks enjoyed because of the sacrifices of whites. The blacks enjoy affirmative action, they get special privileges, any time something doesn't go their way they can claim discrimination and get a free pass to do anything they want. They have free run of the country and nobody can say otherwise, because if you call out a black then you are a racist.

Blacks should be thankful to whites for whites giving the blacks everything they have, including their freedom. Blacks didn't have to fight for their freedom, it was given to them. Whites in this country had to fight in a Revolution to get freedom, blacks had it handed to them. Just like everything is handed to them.

If you ask me, Martin Luther King day is just a pathetic charade. Whites did more for black people than Martin Luther King. This guy was just an opportunist like "Reverend" Jackson or "Reverend" Sharpton. Those two idiots aren't real "reverends", they are just in the media stirring up trouble against whites. Just like Martin Luther King.
marthe stewart

Falls Church, VA

#10 Jan 20, 2014
And before any of you call me a racist, I don't have anything against blacks, plenty of my friends are blacks. I don't have to apologize for any of my beliefs. If you don't like it, too bad dummy. I am a Christian, I don't have to apologize for anything, period. And when it comes to the subject of blacks, most people agree with me, that something needs to be done about them because they are all living off the government.
marthe stewart

Falls Church, VA

#11 Jan 20, 2014
Go back and read the history books. The REAL history books.

You will find out pretty quick that most Christian church leaders in the African American community absolutely hated Martin Luther King, because King wasn't a Christian interested in peaceful reconciliation. King wasn't Ghandi in any manner whatsoever.

King's primary goal was to stir up trouble with the whites. Just like "Reverend" Sharpton, go after the whites.

King wasn't interested in peace or humanity, he wasn't seriously interested in this so-called "peaceful utopia" that he talks about in "I have a dream". King was an instigator who hated whites and wanted to incite trouble.

Keep in mind that "I have a dream" was just 1 sermon out of thousands. The media always focuses in on that single sermon because of its flowery poetry. The truth is that King was giving hundreds of other sermons where he was preaching Black Liberation Theology just like Malcolm X and Jeremiah Wright.
blood

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jan 22, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
Go back and read the history books. The REAL history books.
You will find out pretty quick that most Christian church leaders in the African American community absolutely hated Martin Luther King, because King wasn't a Christian interested in peaceful reconciliation. King wasn't Ghandi in any manner whatsoever.
King's primary goal was to stir up trouble with the whites. Just like "Reverend" Sharpton, go after the whites.
King wasn't interested in peace or humanity, he wasn't seriously interested in this so-called "peaceful utopia" that he talks about in "I have a dream". King was an instigator who hated whites and wanted to incite trouble.
Keep in mind that "I have a dream" was just 1 sermon out of thousands. The media always focuses in on that single sermon because of its flowery poetry. The truth is that King was giving hundreds of other sermons where he was preaching Black Liberation Theology just like Malcolm X and Jeremiah Wright.
history rewrite by marthe stewart
dixie

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2014
Funny how no blacks or whites today was slaves so who gives a big shit
marthe stewart

Frankfort, NY

#14 Jan 22, 2014
dixie wrote:
Funny how no blacks or whites today was slaves so who gives a big shit
I agree.

What happened a hundred years ago, or a thousand years ago, shouldn't matter one bit. What happened in the past should stay in the past.

Most people have already moved on with their lives and made something of themselves, because most people are more concerned about today and tomorrow than what happened hundreds of years ago. Except for the blacks, they are constantly harping on "discrimination" like they are still tied up in the barn. Well I wish they were still tied up, because then they wouldn't be ruining our country.
black

Frankfort, NY

#15 Jan 22, 2014
feel sorry for me!!! because society discriminates against me just because of the color of my skin!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#16 Jan 22, 2014
Hell no black men had the right to vote before women did...

The ones that have had the most discrimination the woman, regardless of her color.

So what we need is a holiday for when women were given some rights

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#17 Jan 22, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.

What happened a hundred years ago, or a thousand years ago, shouldn't matter one bit. What happened in the past should stay in the past.

Most people have already moved on with their lives and made something of themselves, because most people are more concerned about today and tomorrow than what happened hundreds of years ago. Except for the blacks, they are constantly harping on "discrimination" like they are still tied up in the barn. Well I wish they were still tied up, because then they wouldn't be ruining our country.
So what's your opinion on flying the confederate flag? I'm sure most people agree with you.
marthe stewart

Frankfort, NY

#18 Jan 22, 2014
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your opinion on flying the confederate flag? I'm sure most people agree with you.
Originally the Confederacy designed their first national flag to look extremely similar to the US Federal flag. The primary difference being that instead of 13 red and white stripes, the new Confederate flag had 3 bars. This flag was known as the "Stars and Bars", as opposed to the "Stars and Stripes".

Unfortunately the Confederate and Federal flags looked so much alike on the battlefield that soldiers didn't know who to shoot. So Confederate soldiers started carrying the Confederate X Battle Flag that most people today commonly associate as the "Confederate flag".

The reason the above is noteworthy is because Georgia's state flag (from 1956) incorporated the Confederate X Battle Flag as a design element. Obviously this caused a lot of "offense" and "political incorrectness" within the Liberal "African American" douchtard community who all think that the X Battle Flag is "racist".

And note that while the Liberal/Hollywood douchtard community is allowed to force their views about slavery and "African American" heritage on you, you aren't allowed to express your heritage by possessing a Rebel flag. Because the Rebel flag is racist!!!!

So in 2003, Georgia voters decided to get rid of their 1956 state flag simply because it incorporated the "racist" Rebel X flag. Guess what the new replacement state flag design was based on...... The Stars and Bars; the original Confederate national flag.

Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Georgia voters literally decided to get rid of the "racist" Confederate X flag and replace it with the first Confederate national flag instead. In fact a lot of the blacks in Georgia were for getting rid of the X flag, because all the black voters in Georgia were literally too uneducated and too stupid to realize they were voting to replace one Confederate flag with another.

And you know what? Georgia adopted its new flag, and there wasn't any uproar over it whatsoever. Georgia's flag is the original Confederate national flag, and they are getting along just fine in that state.

Because racism only happens when black people point it out and make a fuss over it. If black people don't make a fuss over a stupid flag, then everybody gets along just fine.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#19 Jan 23, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>Originally the Confederacy designed their first national flag to look extremely similar to the US Federal flag. The primary difference being that instead of 13 red and white stripes, the new Confederate flag had 3 bars. This flag was known as the "Stars and Bars", as opposed to the "Stars and Stripes".

Unfortunately the Confederate and Federal flags looked so much alike on the battlefield that soldiers didn't know who to shoot. So Confederate soldiers started carrying the Confederate X Battle Flag that most people today commonly associate as the "Confederate flag".

The reason the above is noteworthy is because Georgia's state flag (from 1956) incorporated the Confederate X Battle Flag as a design element. Obviously this caused a lot of "offense" and "political incorrectness" within the Liberal "African American" douchtard community who all think that the X Battle Flag is "racist".

And note that while the Liberal/Hollywood douchtard community is allowed to force their views about slavery and "African American" heritage on you, you aren't allowed to express your heritage by possessing a Rebel flag. Because the Rebel flag is racist!!!!

So in 2003, Georgia voters decided to get rid of their 1956 state flag simply because it incorporated the "racist" Rebel X flag. Guess what the new replacement state flag design was based on...... The Stars and Bars; the original Confederate national flag.

Seriously, I'm not kidding.

Georgia voters literally decided to get rid of the "racist" Confederate X flag and replace it with the first Confederate national flag instead. In fact a lot of the blacks in Georgia were for getting rid of the X flag, because all the black voters in Georgia were literally too uneducated and too stupid to realize they were voting to replace one Confederate flag with another.

And you know what? Georgia adopted its new flag, and there wasn't any uproar over it whatsoever. Georgia's flag is the original Confederate national flag, and they are getting along just fine in that state.

Because racism only happens when black people point it out and make a fuss over it. If black people don't make a fuss over a stupid flag, then everybody gets along just fine.
So the blacks need to forget about the past and move on but the whites need to hold on to their heritage? Gotcha.
blood

Johnson City, TN

#21 Jan 23, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
interpreting your statement, the Bible has no relevance to today's life and is just another piece of old literature having outlived it's usefulness, right?
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#22 Jan 23, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks should be thankful that whites brought them to this country, because otherwise they would still be swinging from the trees in africa.
Look at all the benefits that blacks enjoyed because of the sacrifices of whites. The blacks enjoy affirmative action, they get special privileges, any time something doesn't go their way they can claim discrimination and get a free pass to do anything they want. They have free run of the country and nobody can say otherwise, because if you call out a black then you are a racist.
Blacks should be thankful to whites for whites giving the blacks everything they have, including their freedom. Blacks didn't have to fight for their freedom, it was given to them. Whites in this country had to fight in a Revolution to get freedom, blacks had it handed to them. Just like everything is handed to them.
If you ask me, Martin Luther King day is just a pathetic charade. Whites did more for black people than Martin Luther King. This guy was just an opportunist like "Reverend" Jackson or "Reverend" Sharpton. Those two idiots aren't real "reverends", they are just in the media stirring up trouble against whites. Just like Martin Luther King.
You are sick! It's the red states that receive all the aid because of the lazy whites. If the red states seceded from the nation they would have no one would support them and they'd all starve. Martin Luther King was for peace among us all you idiot. Black people have had nothing handed to them, even after they were freed they didn't get free land like they were handing out to whites, they also didn't get an education, which is obvious you didn't get much of one either. It must be hard living so full of EVIL and HATE
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#23 Jan 23, 2014
marthe stewart wrote:
And before any of you call me a racist, I don't have anything against blacks, plenty of my friends are blacks. I don't have to apologize for any of my beliefs. If you don't like it, too bad dummy. I am a Christian, I don't have to apologize for anything, period. And when it comes to the subject of blacks, most people agree with me, that something needs to be done about them because they are all living off the government.
By ratio more whites are living off the government. You are uneducated and jealous. There is no such thing as race anyway, race is a slang word, therebis no scientific definition for this word, just like unicorn, it doesnt exist. There is one race. Everyone on the planet is mixed, no one person is anymore mixed than anyone else. Everyone inherits physical characteristics from their ancestors. Humans only developed different characteristics because we were isolated from each other for such long periods of time. You learn that in COLLEGE, maybe you could look into some night classes or something.
Girl

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Jan 23, 2014
F Ur Cousin wrote:
Yes you're right. I'm from Greeneville and I am white. The whites get their WIC and their food stamps and just keep having babies, and they're racist as crap. But it's ok cause they be christians. They're destroying the country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks! 25 min Jen spraberry 3
Want some DIRTY fun??? (Mar '13) 27 min Jen 18
Expose your snitch 29 min Spivey 29
old drug dealers 31 min Believe 14
Idiot in charge! 31 min Libertarian 29
support our peoples flag 51 min RedHood 7
the blacks 1 hr LmaO 7
2 found dead last night in greene county 20 hr Damens 34
Susan Crum Foundation (Jan '16) Wed Allbymyself 25

Greeneville Jobs