First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lance

Kingsport, TN

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Lance gunter has been still slinging pills from florida can someone stop him please? he is slining FAKE roxy's will someone please look in to this.
THanks
Jermey
Tara Covington

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 22, 2010
wow,,,,
Heather

Brentwood, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2010
NO real surprise. He is a piece of shit. The cops will see this and they know him well.
ex con

Smyrna, TN

#4 Oct 23, 2010
where at? address? community? anyone helping him?
Johnny lock down

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Oct 23, 2010
Up in cassi he drives a blue s-10 or a black honda and is dating becky darnell he lives on fish pond road the second one i think where is wash. greene county line back in a field is where he lives. and deals. and will get busteds
Johnny lock down

Fort Campbell, TN

#6 Oct 23, 2010
of course there is people hleping him sling the drugs s
data

Smyrna, TN

#7 Oct 23, 2010
didnt hid sister get murdered a while back?
owell

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 23, 2010
yeah hes selln fake ones.vetch on bill martin road is selln he lives in trailer that sits on its side no water or lights. got tons of dog sh-t inside trailer stinks bad. he loves sleepn in sh-t. he bums from everybody he can. he hasnt took a bath for 3mnths. dog sh-t is 6inches deep in trailer.
Johnny lock down

Fort Campbell, TN

#9 Oct 23, 2010
no his sister is as bad as him but she don't deal she is on subs last i heard.im like their niehgbor and they talk to me so yeah. ill feed ill the info u need
shaRON

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Oct 24, 2010
im one of his nieghbors and that traffic has to stop!!!!!!!!!!
Adrian

Fort Campbell, TN

#11 Oct 24, 2010
He lives on the 2nd fish pond road he lives back in a field , when you pass cannon loop its on your left dirt drive way like 1400's adress maybe? but he lives in the trailor behind the one you can see from road. So i hope he gets busted can someone help? I was trying to pull up on google map in detal but no luck its the woods ill drive up there soon to find out his actual adress
crazy larry

Smyrna, TN

#12 Oct 24, 2010
is he tied in with s & s ?
Adrian

Fort Campbell, TN

#13 Oct 24, 2010
what you mean? s & S?
CONSERENED CITIZEN

Johnson City, TN

#14 Oct 24, 2010
Drugs are being sold at #20 harold cemetery rd, Kathy an Stacy Jones,been going on for 5yrs, they make more money in one weekend that good working citizens do in a month, and draw there SS disablity for hesd problems. Come on DTF and law enforcement lets get these crooks off the street and where they belong, weve got a jail full of drug takers where do we think they get it? Lets start at the sorce.There coming Jones its just a matter of time,selling drugs with two miner childern in the house.
Crystal

Franklin, TN

#15 Oct 24, 2010
owell wrote:
yeah hes selln fake ones.vetch on bill martin road is selln he lives in trailer that sits on its side no water or lights. got tons of dog sh-t inside trailer stinks bad. he loves sleepn in sh-t. he bums from everybody he can. he hasnt took a bath for 3mnths. dog sh-t is 6inches deep in trailer.
The best thing you can do is keep Vetch's name out of your mouth, ifhe ere selling drugs, wouldn't he at least have power,and dive a good car? If you got anin to say be man or woman enough to say it to his face. The question I have is Unless you all are buing th drugs How do you now for sure, that these people are selling them? I have been best Friends with Vetch for many years I have never seen him sale anything! He has never ask me for a dime. nd he is probably cleaner than most of the people on here, besides If it were true Why! were you there?
Adrian

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 Oct 24, 2010
lance went to fl. with 5000-9000 dollars and got all he could and came back there fake because pharmacy messed them up and becky is in ICU while lance was in FLA and no one to hold the bab in jcdc someone please take the baby its suffering bad and put both lance and becky in jail , from hear both of them should be in jail dtf hello wake up put the in jail please tkae that baby boy poor thang. he draws food stamps for no reason says he lives at 40 painter rd but dont
eastside

Franklin, TN

#17 Oct 24, 2010
hey crystal hes a bum he sales other peoples pills 2 get a pill duh. hes a trashy bum.
Crystal

Franklin, TN

#18 Oct 25, 2010
eastside wrote:
hey crystal hes a bum he sales other peoples pills 2 get a pill duh. hes a trashy bum.
Like I said I have known him for many years, and I have never seen him do anything wrong! So you people keep right on with your bullshit comments, Vetch is a fine person and has always been there when I needed him, like I said he has never ask me for anything. As far as Lance, where do you people get your information? Where would Lance get that kind of money? If you are so in the know then what part are you playing?
adrian

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 Oct 25, 2010
This topic ws about LANCE GUNTER not this vetch dude or w/e pleease people lts shut lance down!!!!!! HE IS TRASH HE IS HE IS HE STEALS HE WENT TO FLORIDA WITH HIS GIRL FIRENDS BABY IN THE HOSPITAL NO ONE TO TAKE CARE OF IT BUT NURSES!!!!!!! while becky was in icu come on guys lets get him i want my neighbor hood stop being trashed up cause of pill junkies!!!!!!!!!!
bic

Smyrna, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2010
adrian wrote:
This topic ws about LANCE GUNTER not this vetch dude or w/e pleease people lts shut lance down!!!!!! HE IS TRASH HE IS HE IS HE STEALS HE WENT TO FLORIDA WITH HIS GIRL FIRENDS BABY IN THE HOSPITAL NO ONE TO TAKE CARE OF IT BUT NURSES!!!!!!! while becky was in icu come on guys lets get him i want my neighbor hood stop being trashed up cause of pill junkies!!!!!!!!!!
burn him out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baileyton NEWS.. (ihop) 14 min Pam 84
meghan anne tolliver (Jul '17) 15 min erica 20
Fat Trump 2 hr Cams Mom 8
who is over sheriff pat hankins? 2 hr Pusser 13
S-hole party 2 hr Cams Mom 12
Buffalo Wild Wings to Build in Greeneville 3 hr Greene County 14
how many have been illegally arrested, searched... 4 hr Tea 47
Dan Armstrong. A man - a true man - was murde... 17 hr Jay Walter Jones 27

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web