My boy is just like me

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
While driving today in the rain my son says from the backseat "Daddy, the rain on my window is racing to the bottom." It brought back memories of watching the rain on the window slowly creep towards the bottom and how pissed I would get when they would merge into one before the finish line.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Poor child! Just kidding, that's probably not so bad. About the wakening on hearing milk being poured. If your wife breast fed, they may remember that and want to try it again.

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
While driving today in the rain my son says from the backseat "Daddy, the rain on my window is racing to the bottom." It brought back memories of watching the rain on the window slowly creep towards the bottom and how pissed I would get when they would merge into one before the finish line.
how cute.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I actually know exactly what you are talking about... Weird...
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
divorces happening 1 min Meee 22
Confederate Monuments 6 min z0neCrew 52
White Power rally in Charlottesville 9 min Max Planck 159
Going be lot blind people after Mon cheap as gl... 18 min C andC Idiots 3
Guy at the fruit stand on 107 cutoff 45 min Max Planck 13
Another sheriff forum gone 1 hr Stub 29
Circuit Court Clerk Race 4 hr Wait 68
David Mclain shows true colors Fri Doomed 36

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web