Why do a lot of Black people choose ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I LOVE Greeneville

Saint-quentin, Canada

#48 Oct 7, 2012
Greeneville is great. I can see how non-whites would not like Greeneville, but then there are other places for non-whites to go. I grew up in Washington D.C. I went to a school where there were more black kids than white kids. I used to get my ass kicked and my lunch money stolen pretty regularly. I was called a racist for just being afraid of black people so I further tried to fight my horrible evil white racism by forcing myself to like cool hip-hop music and play basketball. I had a few black friends but eventually, they all betrayed me in some way. Yet I still tried to fit in. But this didnt help because then they called me wigger and honkey and cracker ass white boy. And then they used to tell me "its a black thing, you wouldnt understand". I took this abuse up until high school. And in 9th grade, I moved to live with my grandma and she sent me to a private all white school (there was one black person in the school) And for the first time in my life I felt what it was like to not have to fear for my safety. I had friends that were actually real friends for the first time instead of people trying to steal from me. I really liked the feeling so much that I havent wanted to be around non-white people ever since. Does that make me racist? Ok fine then. Im a proud racist. Now Im sure some of you are getting the urge to call me an ignorant cracker-ass whitey, but I am only trying to take advantage of what every other race of people on the planet can do which is take pride and feel safe around your own kind. I was taught in my liberal public elementary school that white people were evil and caused all the problems in the world. These were lies as I have now learned today. So instead of all that anti-white brainwashing taking its effect on me, it had the opposite effect. I now feel cheated and disgusted by being tricked into hating myself and my own kind for so long and I will never allow myself to feel bad about caring about my own race and wanting to be around my own race ever again.
I love white people, I love Greeneville and if you dont like it, get to movin' on back to where you came from. Because every group of people is allowed to have pride in their own heritage, including white people.
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#49 Oct 7, 2012
Good comment. I LOVE Greeneville.
whitey

Sumter, SC

#50 Oct 7, 2012
Blacks for the most part are think whites owe them. I can't fathom the blatant stupidity shown by the blacks on hard core pawn in Detroit. Surely this is scripted for the large numbers of blacks cannot all be this stupid.
White and white husband

Johnson City, TN

#51 Oct 7, 2012
If all blacks are so bad why are they taking your white women away from you.just wondering,You see it every where you go.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#52 Oct 8, 2012
Stinky Violet wrote:
<quoted text> Urban Dictionary definition of Ghetto Speak is: Someone who cannot speak coherently. I have no idea why ANYONE would purposely choose to speak incoherently....
LOL, that sounds like the exact definition of a sloppy redneck.

Because if you hadn't noticed, their dialect is damn near indecipherable...
makes me laugh

Johnson City, TN

#53 Oct 8, 2012
you all are crazy -funny. but on a serious note. as with most cultures people try to relate to what they think is cool or modern or what will make them fit in. the way "SOME" black people talk is no different. Accents and verbal usage/slang are 2 different things. i have many black friends and honestly some are hard to understand, because of the slang they use, when you ask them why they talk like that tell you they just do.we laugh and go on. some of my other friends talk like any other person. they all have a southern accent. there is a difference in the hillbilly vocabulary you all are talking about too. many of my white friends call baileytown "beltin" if there is a right way to spell it. they do it because of what they have heard or been taught. makes me laugh. the difference in them and my black friends who speak "ghetto" if you will, my black friends do it because they want fit-in, in what they believe is the way cool black people talk. the whites just because they dont wnt o change what they have been taught. but still this has been one of the funniest post i have read.
Friendly Lady

Johnson City, TN

#54 Oct 9, 2012
makes me laugh,You are right ,When I was growing up we called a sink a sank and we even said Beltin. i think it was out yonder.LOL I agree it is a funny post.
Yang

United States

#55 Apr 27, 2013
Stinky Violet wrote:
<quoted text> So true... Urban Dictionary definition of Ghetto Speak is: Someone who cannot speak coherently. I have no idea why ANYONE would purposely choose to speak incoherently....
I speak. You mad crackaz?

Lol just joking dudes. I speak slang from time to time but I would rather choose to talk professionally. Nothing wrong with speaking as if you harbor intelligence and sophistication. My teacher even agrees to speaking proper English over slang.

Next question: why do so many Black men hate their own beautiful women?
Yang

United States

#56 Apr 27, 2013
AshamedToBeWhite wrote:
<quoted text> Winner of the dumbest comment on Greeneville Topix goes to you! What a small minded piece of shit you are! This isn't 1830, get off the farm for a little while, look around Otis, a lot has changed since you dropped out of grade school!
Do not be ashamed to be White. You are what gorgeous Mother Nature intended you to be. MN made me Black bro because that is what she wanted me to be. All ethnics and culture are beautiful.

Take care. May the Tao be with you.
Yang

United States

#57 Apr 27, 2013
AshamedYoureWhite wrote:
Most Blacks are worthless.
Why? I'm not worthless.:(
stain

Jonesborough, TN

#58 Apr 27, 2013
I work with three blacks. They act normal. Get them in a group together their demeanor changes IMMEDIATELY! In other words they start that shit talkin.
ooo

Greeneville, TN

#59 Apr 29, 2013
Because they're dumb as hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TA making huge mistake 31 min Tommy Bennett 27
Emails 1 hr Hilarious 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Gunslinger45 11,317
News The Greeneville Sun 3 hr scholar 4
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 5 hr REPUBLICAN 60
US Markets So Far This Year 5 hr MAGA 2
Forbidden words 6 hr Terry McAuliffe 24
Greene county high schools into one??? 10 hr John 89

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages