What is wrong with me?

Created by whothehellcares- on Apr 3, 2013

32 votes

Click on an option to vote

abused as a child

served hard time

deranged

ignorant

totally full of sh*t

jealous

deprived and craving attention

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#43 Apr 5, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminds me of a joke: a deaf man and a deaf woman get married. They have not lived together so there are lots of details to work through. The first night on their honeymoon the woman realizes that once the lights go out it will be difficult to let her husband know she is in the mood. Being a compassionate and understanding man he comes up with a plan. He signs to her- "Once the lights are out if you are in the mood reach down and give my cock one tug. If you aren't in the mood reach down and give it about 500 tugs."
that's a funny one pretend! I hope we all get invited to the wedding. Hope if its outside they wont have it by a bridge cause of all the trolls

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#44 Apr 5, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to hear from you woman of the word. Just curious as to what I should call this. If I had jumped in on a post you were on and commented, I would either be a troll or stalker. Seeing that it is you (the genius from
Asheville) what should you be called. I would like to give you some words of wisdom. Why not go out today and do something productive. Let's say, maybe do yourself and your dad a big favor, like hunt a job. If my memory is correct, you could just move in withe seven. Seems like she said she paid her employees minimum wage. Not sure of what conglomerate corporation she owns, but just remember she loves you. So I am certain she could hook you up. If you decide to just stay in and post on topix all day, I guess that's up to you. I just hate to see so much wisdom and talent wasted. Anyway, have a blessed day.
its not trolling when the op and most of the posters are her friends. I do hope she has some time to post some stuff,shes a fun, thoughtful lady.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#45 Apr 5, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to hear from you woman of the word. Just curious as to what I should call this. If I had jumped in on a post you were on and commented, I would either be a troll or stalker. Seeing that it is you (the genius from
Asheville) what should you be called. I would like to give you some words of wisdom. Why not go out today and do something productive. Let's say, maybe do yourself and your dad a big favor, like hunt a job. If my memory is correct, you could just move in withe seven. Seems like she said she paid her employees minimum wage. Not sure of what conglomerate corporation she owns, but just remember she loves you. So I am certain she could hook you up. If you decide to just stay in and post on topix all day, I guess that's up to you. I just hate to see so much wisdom and talent wasted. Anyway, have a blessed day.
I had actually nearly finished a pretty detailed reply & my computer decided to shut down & update Windows, and I'm not going to go through everything again, but I will address a couple of statements you made in your reply... First, I don't deny that I am dealing with some struggles currently...most of which having been brought on by being kind & doing a favor that was asked of me by my father, only to have him completely fck me over, which is by no means the first time, but I can assure you it will be the last!!! So, you need not suggest sh!t that I need to to and/or owe my father, nor anyone, for that matter, given that, while you have clearly taken quite an interest in learning about me, you failed to recognize that most of the info posted was b.s., not to mention that only a true ignorant a$$ takes a small bit of info gathered from other ignorant posters & forms assumptions/conclusioms, and then posts as some self-proclaimed expert about said person's life while telling him/her how to live it, having never walked in his/her shoes or experienced a day of his/her life.
And, while I can assure you that I have no intention of wasting any wisdom or talent, I would like to point out that, even if I chose to never work another day of my life (which is not the case), I will still have accomplished far more than the majority of posters on this forum will throughout their entire lives. I am doing exactly what I need to do at this point, though I owe no one on here an explanation re: what all that entails and/or why...I am capable of recognizing what is best for my life at any given point, as well as creating it.

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#46 Apr 5, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hilarious that some people take the stupid shit I say seriously...
Are you on some heavy meds? What is wrong with you?
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#48 Apr 5, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> its not trolling when the op and most of the posters are her friends. I do hope she has some time to post some stuff,shes a fun, thoughtful lady.
You actually seem like a nice person. You remind me of some of my cousins in North Carolina. They are great people, but country as a tobacco stick. I just wanted to let you know that some people on here are friends even though they are not posting in the blue color. Personally all my friends I know in person. I can't imagine calling someone a friend and never have met them. People can type anything. I'll give you an example. Apparently word woman and nita mann hooked up (I don't mean sexually, but maybe). Now I don't think they can stand each other. They were blue friends on this site. Moral of story is don't believe everything you read in BLUE.
WTF

Elizabethton, TN

#49 Apr 5, 2013
I agree with you Stick in the rear. Kristlou seems alright, just not the brightest bulb in the room.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#50 Apr 5, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually seem like a nice person. You remind me of some of my cousins in North Carolina. They are great people, but country as a tobacco stick. I just wanted to let you know that some people on here are friends even though they are not posting in the blue color. Personally all my friends I know in person. I can't imagine calling someone a friend and never have met them. People can type anything. I'll give you an example. Apparently word woman and nita mann hooked up (I don't mean sexually, but maybe). Now I don't think they can stand each other. They were blue friends on this site. Moral of story is don't believe everything you read in BLUE.
Very good points.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#51 Apr 5, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on some heavy meds? What is wrong with you?
Didn't you read the first post...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#52 Apr 5, 2013
Indeed...
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#53 Apr 5, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on some heavy meds? What is wrong with you?
He is actually on one of the biggest ego trips I've ever seen. WW, Kristy and Seven feed him and make him feel proud of his immature remarks. I'm starting to think seven is actually a minor. Some of her remarks are more childish than his. So I had better watch what I say to her. There are some serious laws against provoking minors.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#54 Apr 5, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>He is actually on one of the biggest ego trips I've ever seen. WW, Kristy and Seven feed him and make him feel proud of his immature remarks. I'm starting to think seven is actually a minor. Some of her remarks are more childish than his. So I had better watch what I say to her. There are some serious laws against provoking minors.
Yes... I'm really 7. So... By all means, STFU...

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#55 Apr 5, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually seem like a nice person. You remind me of some of my cousins in North Carolina. They are great people, but country as a tobacco stick. I just wanted to let you know that some people on here are friends even though they are not posting in the blue color. Personally all my friends I know in person. I can't imagine calling someone a friend and never have met them. People can type anything. I'll give you an example. Apparently word woman and nita mann hooked up (I don't mean sexually, but maybe). Now I don't think they can stand each other. They were blue friends on this site. Moral of story is don't believe everything you read in BLUE.
thanks nice of u to say. Ur right anyone can be anything they want. I'm just me and that's all i can speak for. But let's suppose there is someone on here who is unable to get out and about, shy, wheel chair bound, and on a post she comes off charming outgoing. Guys flirt with her, people talk to her. Everyone has fun. So what would the harm be? I love hearing peoples ideas, funny situations.

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#56 Apr 5, 2013
WTF wrote:
I agree with you Stick in the rear. Kristlou seems alright, just not the brightest bulb in the room.
:) well i can't argue with that. communication is not my strongest skill.
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#57 Apr 5, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> thanks nice of u to say. Ur right anyone can be anything they want. I'm just me and that's all i can speak for. But let's suppose there is someone on here who is unable to get out and about, shy, wheel chair bound, and on a post she comes off charming outgoing. Guys flirt with her, people talk to her. Everyone has fun. So what would the harm be? I love hearing peoples ideas, funny situations.
I agree with that, but killing kids and beating elderly. That's just a little to much for an adult to be saying. You say it's humor. I would agree if it were every now and then. It's every day. That seems a bit strange to me. I actually do like you though. I actually like Word Woman, but she attacks me and then gets mad when I retaliate. Your other friend seven. Well read all her posts. They seem, to speak for themselves. Strange.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#58 Apr 5, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with that, but killing kids and beating elderly. That's just a little to much for an adult to be saying. You say it's humor. I would agree if it were every now and then. It's every day. That seems a bit strange to me. I actually do like you though. I actually like Word Woman, but she attacks me and then gets mad when I retaliate. Your other friend seven. Well read all her posts. They seem, to speak for themselves. Strange.
Pfft...
I'd like to be the better person...
I had a long "lets be friends" post written... and then thought... F@ck her... You are a jealous piece if $hit. I'm sorry I'm fking funny and you have head lice. Sometimes... life is a b!tch. So... Back off...
Cause u can't win...
You are hormonal and need drugs...

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#59 Apr 5, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with that, but killing kids and beating elderly. That's just a little to much for an adult to be saying. You say it's humor. I would agree if it were every now and then. It's every day. That seems a bit strange to me. I actually do like you though. I actually like Word Woman, but she attacks me and then gets mad when I retaliate. Your other friend seven. Well read all her posts. They seem, to speak for themselves. Strange.
everyone doesn't think dark comedy is funny. That must be why netflix has it in a different genre than regular comedies. Hmm. So regular comedy is different than let's d say slap stick but yet it's in the same genre. I'm not trying to prove a point, u just made me realize peoples humor differ greatly. Do you think there is actually people with no sense of humor at all? That absolutly would not get a chuckle out of anything?
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#60 Apr 5, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> everyone doesn't think dark comedy is funny. That must be why netflix has it in a different genre than regular comedies. Hmm. So regular comedy is different than let's d say slap stick but yet it's in the same genre. I'm not trying to prove a point, u just made me realize peoples humor differ greatly. Do you think there is actually people with no sense of humor at all? That absolutly would not get a chuckle out of anything?
I think everyone has some humor. I just don't see humor in killing or beating kids. They are actually innocent. I don't see humor in beating elderly. I don't see humor in making fun of mentally challenged. I don't see seven's humor either. I actually go to comedy clubs. I love to laugh. Just not at some of the things you obviously laugh at. If my kids were hurt by someone. It would actually piss me off to read his posts. If I had a mentally challenged child, I wouldn't find humor in people making fun of the mentally challenged. Maybe you would. That's what makes this world great. No two people are actually the same.
Stick in the rear

Elizabethton, TN

#61 Apr 5, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfft...
I'd like to be the better person...
I had a long "lets be friends" post written... and then thought... F@ck her... You are a jealous piece if $hit. I'm sorry I'm fking funny and you have head lice. Sometimes... life is a b!tch. So... Back off...
Cause u can't win...
You are hormonal and need drugs...
I don't see why you are getting mad at me. You go on with WTHC's telling him he can beat your kids. Yet if I make fun of you, it pisses you off. Guess you mean a lot more to yourself then your kids do to you. You selfish bitch.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#62 Apr 5, 2013
Stick in the rear wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see why you are getting mad at me. You go on with WTHC's telling him he can beat your kids. Yet if I make fun of you, it pisses you off. Guess you mean a lot more to yourself then your kids do to you. You selfish bitch.
Because you make remarks like, "You selfish bitch," and I'm certain WTHC wouldn't say such and mean it... There for... You little c^nt... how about you go and slit your wrists...

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#63 Apr 5, 2013
Who is "stick it in the rear"? I haven't been on much lately so I'm assuming I've missed something? Not surprised at the the other parties involved lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 7 min Dickens1 238
Does anybody know a chick named Amanda brown 19 min Dodge lover 6
tonya b 25 min david 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 33 min Hell-Sucks 4,988
school delay everywhere but here 34 min Truth 16
Probation Officers (Aug '12) 39 min Tree trunk 12
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 1 hr lawler 29
Carrie at the Bean Barn 9 hr Tree trunk 24
Why I get on topix 9 hr ---Word Woman--- 46
wreck 11 hr Agree 18
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:40 pm PST

NFL 1:40PM
Eagles roll over Titans to move ahead in NFC East
NBC Sports 1:43 PM
Huff, McCoy lead Eagles past Titans 43-24 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:47 PM
Full Report Card Grades for Titans vs. Eagles
Bleacher Report 2:48 PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles: Video Highlights, Recap from Week 12
Bleacher Report 3:25 PM
With Running Game Rolling Again, Eagles Back on Right Track