What is wrong with me?

Created by whothehellcares- on Apr 3, 2013

32 votes

Click on an option to vote

abused as a child

served hard time

deranged

ignorant

totally full of sh*t

jealous

deprived and craving attention

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#1 Apr 3, 2013
O happy fun time, my stalker is back...

I'll play along... All of the above and more.... I was born a crack baby, and things just went down hill from there... I went to catholic school and all of my classmates were molested except for me, that made me feel unwanted and ugly... by the time I was 6 I was a loner and no one would play with me so I had to play with myself all the time... When I was 7 I turned to alcohol and drugs, it started out just recreational, but soon I was sucking dick for coke.... Then when I turned 9 I shot a man in reno, just to watch him die, I was stuck in folsom prison, and time kept dragging by. Well I turned 21 in prison, doing life without parole, but I got raped so much they felt sorry for me and let me go... Now here I am as an adult, just craving attention because no one love me. I do have a wife, but if I ever unchained her she would run away... So I just spend my free time abusing kids and old people because it makes me feel better about my pathetic self...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Hey...as the saying goes, "That which doesn't kill you..."...well, they say it makes you stronger, and that's true...but it also makes you want to kill (figuratively) anyone who pi$$es you off, particularly topix stalkers who obviously lack the necessary communication skills to participate in any meaningful conversation, or even humorous bantering, about any of the topics covered throughout the threads, so they resort to stalking & insulting topix posters they deem to be a threat in a lame attempt to discredit them so they are able to feel even a smidge less inferior...
Way to rise above the fray, WTHC...there is not a damn thing wrong with you...some may not appreciate your dark sense of humor, but I'll take a dark sense of humor over a cowardly, nasty, ignorant human being who becomes invested in insulting a complete stranger online anyday!!!:)
rally

Mohawk, TN

#3 Apr 3, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
O happy fun time, my stalker is back...
I'll play along... All of the above and more.... I was born a crack baby, and things just went down hill from there... I went to catholic school and all of my classmates were molested except for me, that made me feel unwanted and ugly... by the time I was 6 I was a loner and no one would play with me so I had to play with myself all the time... When I was 7 I turned to alcohol and drugs, it started out just recreational, but soon I was sucking dick for coke.... Then when I turned 9 I shot a man in reno, just to watch him die, I was stuck in folsom prison, and time kept dragging by. Well I turned 21 in prison, doing life without parole, but I got raped so much they felt sorry for me and let me go... Now here I am as an adult, just craving attention because no one love me. I do have a wife, but if I ever unchained her she would run away... So I just spend my free time abusing kids and old people because it makes me feel better about my pathetic self...
You sir are a evil,nasty.. Jerk

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 3, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Hey...as the saying goes, "That which doesn't kill you..."...well, they say it makes you stronger, and that's true...but it also makes you want to kill (figuratively) anyone who pi$$es you off, particularly topix stalkers who obviously lack the necessary communication skills to participate in any meaningful conversation, or even humorous bantering, about any of the topics covered throughout the threads, so they resort to stalking & insulting topix posters they deem to be a threat in a lame attempt to discredit them so they are able to feel even a smidge less inferior...
Way to rise above the fray, WTHC...there is not a damn thing wrong with you...some may not appreciate your dark sense of humor, but I'll take a dark sense of humor over a cowardly, nasty, ignorant human being who becomes invested in insulting a complete stranger online anyday!!!:)
I get his dark humor and I agree...there is nothing wrong with WTHC period!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 3, 2013
rally wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are a evil,nasty.. Jerk
And you, sir/ma'am, clearly failed to comprehend the purpose/intent of his post...
David

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Sounds like the answer is "craving attention". What a moron.
Imhotep

Johnson City, TN

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Nothing. However, other people..............

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#8 Apr 3, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I get his dark humor and I agree...there is nothing wrong with WTHC period!
Thank you...

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#9 Apr 3, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you, sir/ma'am, clearly failed to comprehend the purpose/intent of his post...
I find it hilarious that some people take the stupid shit I say seriously...

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#10 Apr 3, 2013
David wrote:
Sounds like the answer is "craving attention". What a moron.
Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken, but I've never known anyone to "crave" the attention of a stalker, online or otherwise...in fact, the reason that stalkers stalk is b/c their attention is unwelcome, as well as their presence overall. WTHC's post is simply his witty way of disarming his stalker...I think it's quite a clever approach!!!
country gurl

Maryville, TN

#11 Apr 3, 2013
jealious

Since: Mar 13

Greer, SC

#12 Apr 3, 2013
I personally like your dark sense of humor. I find it funny. Lol and stalkers suck. not in a good way.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Lumbee Lady wrote:
I personally like your dark sense of humor. I find it funny. Lol and stalkers suck. not in a good way.
Some stalkers may actually suck in a good way. I'm sure you don't know them all. I've had some asses that have really done a pretty fine job.
WTF

Elizabethton, TN

#14 Apr 3, 2013
Looks like who the hell cares is about to crack.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#15 Apr 3, 2013
WTF wrote:
Looks like who the hell cares is about to crack.
I don't do crack anymore... just coke and meth...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Apr 3, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it hilarious that some people take the stupid shit I say seriously...
You won't find it hilarious when karma grabs your ignorant ass.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#18 Apr 4, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't find it hilarious when karma grabs your ignorant ass.
I'm not a Buddhist so I don't believe in karma...

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Lumbee Lady wrote:
I personally like your dark sense of humor. I find it funny. Lol and stalkers suck. not in a good way.
agree i just love wthc. Ignore the little trolls.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Apr 4, 2013
rally wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are a evil,nasty.. Jerk
I wish one of these gals would give me an evil, nasty.. Jerk. Matter of fact, about a thousand of them. Where's my takers...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't find it hilarious when karma grabs your ignorant ass.
Is that Karma Chameleon? I hope she grabs my ass, too. And don't neglect the gnads during the tonsil sparring. That'd be cool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DTR Cheating Spouses 5 min Kohlrabi 19
Feeling lonely for the holidays 7 min Dixie iron fist 18
Does any one know anything bout the poor baby t... 17 min Britey spears 10
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 20 min Jennifer Renee 5,526
babies found dead 43 min HolyChaos76 17
wheel tax 45 min nuts 90
4 More Arrested (Apr '11) 1 hr Camelbeard 25
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 1 hr LORINY 16
your first love 1 hr curious 133
What is your favorite poem? 5 hr Veronica 104
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 6 hr Reality 96
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:48PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars