First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wat a joke

Greeneville, TN

#22 Jun 4, 2013
letmeknow wrote:
Is his father William Ray
yes and William ray also has a daughter he don't cliam shanes half sister glad her mom raised her turned out to be a smart kid not like shane its sad the dad claims the drugie not the good child
Ang

Greeneville, TN

#23 Jun 6, 2013
wasn't u in there bout the same time for DUI and never done a day in jail!!!!wow whats that tell ya!!!! ur a fu****
phycho!!!!!
copper

Greeneville, TN

#24 Jul 17, 2014
i seen shane and his ugly wife shes no bird thats for sure all there doing now is staying from motel to motel selling bath salts and meth.wonder if he gives bird any money for taking care of there kid you can tell its shanes by looks but the way the kid is birds doing a good job hes very respected plus has a great since of humer he acts like bird plus you can tell the boy has a huge heart like his mom not his dad heck shanes wife now chose shane over her 2 kids shane cant be near them so its either keep your husband or your kids you can tell shes got NO BRAIN CELLS
unknown

Hendersonville, NC

#25 Jul 18, 2014
Gregg willett is Shanes girlfriend. Unreal dawg. Greg tries cover it up by TRYING to mess with our homegirl!
babygirl

United States

#26 Jul 24, 2014
Apparently you all don't have anything going on in your lives to sit and talk shit about other pple bird ain't no better copper who ever you are your a punk b***** bet you wouldnt say that bulllshit to their faces
brandie

Columbus, IN

#27 Jul 24, 2014
Y'all keep talking stuff bout MY family I know sumpthin. You gona get got! Shane ain't done nuthin to y'all and neither has bird.
Chandler circle

Sweetwater, TN

#28 Jul 28, 2014
brandie wrote:
Y'all keep talking stuff bout MY family I know sumpthin. You gona get got! Shane ain't done nuthin to y'all and neither has bird.
Like you've got room to talk!! You have done as many drugs as any of them and your big butt isn't going to get got anything!!!!!
me two

Union Mills, NC

#29 Oct 1, 2014
gvegas girl wrote:
shane lived in mosheim on main street at the end close to the post office. as far as to why he and angie got a divorce, i do not know, but she has custody of the child.
No she don't have custody they both do
me two

Union Mills, NC

#30 Oct 1, 2014
copper wrote:
i seen shane and his ugly wife shes no bird thats for sure all there doing now is staying from motel to motel selling bath salts and meth.wonder if he gives bird any money for taking care of there kid you can tell its shanes by looks but the way the kid is birds doing a good job hes very respected plus has a great since of humer he acts like bird plus you can tell the boy has a huge heart like his mom not his dad heck shanes wife now chose shane over her 2 kids shane cant be near them so its either keep your husband or your kids you can tell shes got NO BRAIN CELLS
Penny Ho Holt who at you to talk shit you are no better and you sell drugs just pills rite
brandie

Asheville, NC

#31 Oct 1, 2014
Y'all keep it up and I know sumpthin!
copper

Greeneville, TN

#32 Oct 3, 2014
yes birds parted who hasent but her son hasent seen a needle or crack pipe to her mouth.i went uo to her and started talken about shane and she looked at me and told me if i didnt hav respect for shane hav it for her son dont talk negative about shane infront of him.how could she still stick up for shane shes had him since he was2 he is a sweet kid and loves bird and repects other he was like yes sir no sir i asked him if he was a ray he said no a fox i asked bird if she changed his name.she told me hes been wanten his name changed since 1st grade but she also said its his choice and she told him he should really know i know why birds dad like little man said mr.fox called my games hes the or was very kool i bet he wished he didnt cheat on bird now hell i know alot that still thinks shes hot
BabyGirl

Tampa, FL

#33 Dec 28, 2014
copper wrote:
yes birds parted who hasent but her son hasent seen a needle or crack pipe to her mouth.i went uo to her and started talken about shane and she looked at me and told me if i didnt hav respect for shane hav it for her son dont talk negative about shane infront of him.how could she still stick up for shane shes had him since he was2 he is a sweet kid and loves bird and repects other he was like yes sir no sir i asked him if he was a ray he said no a fox i asked bird if she changed his name.she told me hes been wanten his name changed since 1st grade but she also said its his choice and she told him he should really know i know why birds dad like little man said mr.fox called my games hes the or was very kool i bet he wished he didnt cheat on bird now hell i know alot that still thinks shes hot
You dont know shit she cheated on him and yeah their son has seen her do her dumb shit
Becky

Knoxville, TN

#34 Dec 29, 2014
wat a joke wrote:
<quoted text>yes and William ray also has a daughter he don't cliam shanes half sister glad her mom raised her turned out to be a smart kid not like shane its sad the dad claims the drugie not the good child
I'm Shane's half sisters mom no he never claimed her only iPad child support. Cause the courts made him but now 26 years later he has talked to her and she will be graduating. Collage. Next December. I have my mom and dad to thank for that Shane don't claim her has is sister I think heis jelouse. Or whatever. I do wish they could have gotton to know each other when they were younger really it's not Shane's fault he never got to know his half sister
BabyGirl

Tampa, FL

#35 Jan 2, 2015
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Shane's half sisters mom no he never claimed her only iPad child support. Cause the courts made him but now 26 years later he has talked to her and she will be graduating. Collage. Next December. I have my mom and dad to thank for that Shane don't claim her has is sister I think heis jelouse. Or whatever. I do wish they could have gotton to know each other when they were younger really it's not Shane's fault he never got to know his half sister
Do you all not have anything better to do than to sit and continue to run your mouths about people who you all know nothing about. Their lives are their business not your alls. Learn to leave people alone. If he has a half sister or not its not your place to run your mouths about. Live your own lives before you try to live someone elses.

“I Believe”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#36 Jan 2, 2015
Join my antibully campaign at
Http://. www.antibully.gov
Becky

Knoxville, TN

#37 Jan 3, 2015
BabyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you all not have anything better to do than to sit and continue to run your mouths about people who you all know nothing about. Their lives are their business not your alls. Learn to leave people alone. If he has a half sister or not its not your place to run your mouths about. Live your own lives before you try to live someone elses.
first of all I'm not saying anything bad and yes it is my concern when I have a daughter his half sister but she don't need any of them she has a family who loves her.
BNSF

Bulls Gap, TN

#38 Jan 3, 2015
Do something with your life besides trash good people or deal with what you have coming if you don't stop running your mouth it can be shut for you
old owl

Greeneville, TN

#39 Jan 4, 2015
KrisLong79 wrote:
he was just in the latest issue of Tri-Cities Busted...so im guessing his sorry ass in in jail again....
Are you the brother of Travis? How is he? Where is he at ? I sure miss him.
Money for the needy

Greeneville, TN

#40 Feb 24, 2015
BabyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know shit she cheated on him and yeah their son has seen her do her dumb shit
YOU dont know shit bird couldnt be 5 min late she always worked and had to stay home me and 4 of my friends are here now cause the whole time they were together we was always there. when anybody was there she had to stay in the bed room if i not telling you the truth may God kill you now. i would love for you to prove it that was her love it bout drove her crazy of him cheating on her.get back to me ill follow you to her houseeven shane will tell you he knows she never cheated hell i took him and he cheated on her there wedding night i was there and we know your just stupid.flech,kilday,thats all u need to know,plus your no better then anyone else everyone here knows who you are herpes queen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Jennings 16 min replytoallidiots 21
Poll Y U dont play goff? 34 min Dixie iron fist 8
Poll What u gonna do Memoral Day? 35 min Dixie iron fist 13
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 44 min Piece Of Cake 46
Greene County commisioner charged with solicita... 1 hr curious 105
Comcast bill 1 hr Booger_ Burns 6
Poll What ur favrite summer whether? 1 hr Booger_ Burns 8
tiptons 1 hr Jamie 35
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search