there is no other God except in heaven
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
LOST

Baltimore, MD

#122 May 30, 2013
Toad The Wet Sprocket wrote:
You lost your testimony with me several comments back.
I assume that you are saved, and therefore my testimony isn't at issue here. However, if I or FOUND got you, or someone else, to at least think and search for accurate answers to expand their understanding of the heart of God, then my loss of testimony to you is a valid sacrifice. If questioning you (or anyone else for that matter) causes someone to search deeper in the scriptures and less in what Man is telling them from the Pulpit, then it was worth it. Like you said before, The Holy Spirit will guide a person to the truth, not my (or anyone else's) testimony. But if it makes you think, then I've done what should be done.
FOUND

Kingsport, TN

#123 May 30, 2013
It saddens me when Christians think that their enemy lies within other Christians. A true Christian will not be snide, doubt other's salvation, be hateful, or be so prideful that they can't at least consider others' viewpoints. Agree to disagree and be humble about it. LOST and I don't know EVERYTHING, but it is possible for us to know a great deal of the most important issues. We still have a great deal to learn, but we at least have the basics down. I'm sorry that you're blind to the truth, and I will pray that God would grant you wisdom and understanding. It is my fear that you and many others have been led astray by doctrines of man, and it's not only dangerous for you, but it's dangerous for those around you.

This is even probably a waste of my time, but if you're going to retort, be an adult about it. Everything you've said to this point has been childish, redundant, and wildly immature. I love you enough in Christ Jesus to tell you the truth.
FOUND

Kingsport, TN

#124 May 30, 2013
BTW, that was meant for Toad.
Toad The Wet Sprocket

Seymour, TN

#125 May 30, 2013
FOUND wrote:
It saddens me when Christians think that their enemy lies within other Christians. A true Christian will not be snide, doubt other's salvation, be hateful, or be so prideful that they can't at least consider others' viewpoints. Agree to disagree and be humble about it. LOST and I don't know EVERYTHING, but it is possible for us to know a great deal of the most important issues. We still have a great deal to learn, but we at least have the basics down. I'm sorry that you're blind to the truth, and I will pray that God would grant you wisdom and understanding. It is my fear that you and many others have been led astray by doctrines of man, and it's not only dangerous for you, but it's dangerous for those around you.
This is even probably a waste of my time, but if you're going to retort, be an adult about it. Everything you've said to this point has been childish, redundant, and wildly immature. I love you enough in Christ Jesus to tell you the truth.
My judge is the Almighty God.You are saved by grace as well as I
LOST

Baltimore, MD

#126 May 30, 2013
Toad The Wet Sprocket wrote:
<quoted text>My judge is the Almighty God.You are saved by grace as well as I
I agree Mr. Sprocket. God bless, and have a good life.
Does NOT Make Sense

Johnson City, TN

#127 Jun 2, 2013
So do this makes sense to you??? "I'm going to create man and woman with original sin. Them I'm going to impregnate a woman with myself as her child, so that I can be born. Once alive I will kill myself as a sacrifice to myself to save you from the sin I originally condemned you to." Doesn't make sense at all!
truth

Seymour, TN

#128 Jun 2, 2013
FOUND wrote:
BTW, that was meant for Toad.
Lost and Found are one and the same.They should be worried about the gospel instead or trickery. Sounds like a Pharisee to me.
The Great Commission is as you stated.Someone is just trying to be nitpicking.
LOST

Baltimore, MD

#129 Jun 5, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Lost and Found are one and the same.They should be worried about the gospel instead or trickery. Sounds like a Pharisee to me.
The Great Commission is as you stated.Someone is just trying to be nitpicking.
Not one in the same, but one of the same understanding of the truth it seems.
Does NOT Make Sense

Johnson City, TN

#130 Jun 6, 2013
God loves you so much....that he created hell to send you to if you don't love him back.
LOST

Baltimore, MD

#132 Jun 6, 2013
Does NOT Make Sense wrote:
God loves you so much....that he created hell to send you to if you don't love him back.
Hell was created for Satan, not man. However, since man brought sin into the world, it seperated him from God. If that isn't corrected, then there has to be some place for you to go since you can't enter Heaven in your sin-nature. The only place that is seperated from God (i.e. Home to Sin after death) is Hell. Hell wasn't meant for us, it was meant for Satan, the fact that anyone ends up there is due to our fall from Grace thanks to Satan's trickery and our failure to obey the Command to not eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
Does NOT Make Sense

Gaffney, SC

#133 Jun 6, 2013
So much BS! You talk like a true crazy cult member.
LOST

Baltimore, MD

#134 Jun 6, 2013
Does NOT Make Sense wrote:
So much BS! You talk like a true crazy cult member.
If love, forgiveness, and charity are crazy cult-like attributes, then yeah, I guess I am.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#135 Jun 6, 2013
LOST wrote:
<quoted text>
If love, forgiveness, and charity are crazy cult-like attributes, then yeah, I guess I am.
Would you consider any other religions cults... If yes, which ones...
LOST

Baltimore, MD

#136 Jun 6, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you consider any other religions cults... If yes, which ones...
Scientology would be my first one I would guess...But really, other than that, the Branch Dividians, and a few others that's really it in terms of "Cults."

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#137 Jun 6, 2013
LOST wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientology would be my first one I would guess...But really, other than that, the Branch Dividians, and a few others that's really it in terms of "Cults."
Good answer... I'll admit that that was a baiting question, and you passed....
LOST

Baltimore, MD

#138 Jun 6, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good answer... I'll admit that that was a baiting question, and you passed....
Lol. I've done this internet thing a lot in this lifetime. Both Troll and Troll-ie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Dixson Greeneville TN is a POS snitch 21 min Bill C 1
Lower back tattoo! 54 min NAACP Ottawa Chapter 11
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe Fired 1 hr check yoself 692
Road blocks 1 hr Wonders about peo... 7
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 11,637
Tia B Gilley (Dec '10) 3 hr Haha 30
meghan anne tolliver (Jul '17) 5 hr lol 43
Iris festival scrum 11 hr Brown eye 13

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages