Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

There is only one true God and he is trying to give the world a wake up call bees the warning .

Since: Jun 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

'bees the warning?????'

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

There's no devil, there's only god when he's drunk...

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
'bees the warning?????'
He must be speaking in tounges...
thinking out loud

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Oh hell no the government is doing this it's all the big plan for population control .. yeah that's it.

Since: Jan 13

Philpot, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

mee 423 wrote:
There is only one true God and he is trying to give the world a wake up call bees the warning .
heed the warning? Is that what u meant?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>heed the warning? Is that what u meant?
yes these so called smart phones and auto correct
yeah

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

wow

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Do you people really think God sent those tornados to Oklahoma to give us a wake up call? Really? Seriously?

Kill those children just to warns us?

These are the same people that pray to God to help someone sick, he will heal the sick, but he will kill those children?

Tornados happen. Weather happens. God didn't does this.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
Do you people really think God sent those tornados to Oklahoma to give us a wake up call? Really? Seriously?
Kill those children just to warns us?
These are the same people that pray to God to help someone sick, he will heal the sick, but he will kill those children?
Tornados happen. Weather happens. God didn't does this.
yes I do its sad and heartbreaking but he said in his word that it rains on the just AND the unjust.God is in control of all things

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Those are much better off than we are. They don't have to deal with the pressure kids face today to fit one to be one of the "crowd". There will be no pain no suffering no bullying no drugs none of the evil of today's society if ur not part off then ur made fun of. They are sitting at his feet safe from all harm
Love Truth

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Amen! mee 423 and Gods' judgements is going to get worse....Wake up people in Jesus Christ Holy name!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Love Truth wrote:
Amen! mee 423 and Gods' judgements is going to get worse....Wake up people in Jesus Christ Holy name!!!
yes it is he said the world would wax cold and there will he more death phamine and destruction and people will still reject him its so sad to know that some would rather live in sin.
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

It's the end of the world! You better poison yourself and jump on Halley's Comet and then get your 12 virgins. How many times have you people said it was the end of the world?
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

mee 423 wrote:
Those are much better off than we are. They don't have to deal with the pressure kids face today to fit one to be one of the "crowd". There will be no pain no suffering no bullying no drugs none of the evil of today's society if ur not part off then ur made fun of. They are sitting at his feet safe from all harm
You're a real gullible person aren't you? I've got some beach front property in Horse Creek for sale. You ought to go ahead and give me all your money, cause your not going to need it anymore. Bahahahaha
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

mee 423 wrote:
And if they are much better off than we are, then the tornados was a good thing and we should all go to Oklahoma and throw a huge party. I'll bring the beer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Lmao wrote:
It's the end of the world! You better poison yourself and jump on Halley's Comet and then get your 12 virgins. How many times have you people said it was the end of the world?
no one wants to believe. Yes it has been preached for many yrs but like the story of the little boy who cried wolf people have ignored it till one day there was a wolf

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Well as I stand corrected by God on my previous statement that he caused the tornado. I was reminded of the story of job the devil came to God and said vu have a hedge of protection about him I can't touch him so God allowed the devil to take everything he had in life children cattle all his family and worldly possessions except he couldn't kill Job himself. So God didn't per say cause it but allows the devil to do so much in our lives so sorry fory statement as I was wrong in a sense and am sorry for misleading info
yep

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Lmao wrote:
You go first.
yep

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

whothehellcares- wrote:
There's no devil, there's only god when he's drunk...
You will eat those words. Believe me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of136
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

168 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min Bayless 123,950
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 2 min Tehee Candor 54
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 10 min Tehee Candor 199
Another thread down! 19 min LocNess Supertramp 4
wreck 107 21 min get real 18
Cheating 31 min LOL 15
Barb Sell 33 min LocNess Supertramp 8
Greene County Clerk Race 13 hr Berry 128
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters