STATE LAWMAKERS meets with rich people

STATE LAWMAKERS meets with rich people

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

R then name

Bristol, TN

#1 Apr 1, 2014
The rich people wanted more state contracts and cheaper labor cost so the rest of us as usual were left out in the cold . Summers T wanted to close the asphalt plant no new news there if it wasn't cheaper as is .
Lol

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2014
Oh Sassy you work for the state Lol
Your needs

Bristol, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Well they ask the rich people about your needs that said you need less pay and Obamacare and more work .
Kiss the ring

Bristol, TN

#4 Apr 1, 2014
They have needs sure these rich people but in most cases it helps them the few and harms the rest of us . Us in you folks your not rich and odds are never will be .
Andy

Charlotte, NC

#5 Apr 1, 2014
Hired somebody to hurt your momma
Barney

Bristol, TN

#6 Apr 1, 2014
Use the rich as tax cash cows cause they want to do it to you .
notfromaroundher e 1997

Greeneville, TN

#7 Apr 3, 2014
Who do think Obama, Corker, or Alexander meet with? You can't get many campaign contributions from meeting w/people who have no money! And they all do it.
Poor rich people

Bristol, TN

#8 Apr 4, 2014
I don't worry about them and they don't worry about you so stop voting for the party of the rich you know they have earned the name .
notfromaroundher e 1997

Greeneville, TN

#9 Apr 4, 2014
Poor rich people wrote:
I don't worry about them and they don't worry about you so stop voting for the party of the rich you know they have earned the name .
The richest people in Congress are Democrats. What does party have to do with it? Most of them go in at a certain lifestyle, And come out millionaires and billionaires. They quit listening to their constituents as soon as they get to DC. Why so divisive? We are all in the same mess?
Supreme court appointed

Bristol, TN

#10 Apr 6, 2014
Some day the old money will elected these guys for now its up to you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How stupid can one be? 14 min Tommy 9
Zipping Along 20 min whothehellcares- 16
If you could.... 21 min Mean Muggin 21
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 34 min Mean Muggin 49
Storytime 48 min Sharon Tate 11
Tampons 1 hr Tranny Guy 112
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 1 hr Observer 35
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 1 hr Mean Muggin 165
More from around the web

Personal Finance