Just wondering

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Have you and your love one ever been to a nudist beach or resort?
numbnuts

Maryville, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2012
No,I would be pointing at everyone with it.
Toolman

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Yes I have and enjoyed it. It is not what many think it is, no open displays of sex, just no clothes, very comfortable and fun. All ages and sizes, I would love to go back, wish we had a place here, not like the place in Baileyton, a place for male, female and families.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2012
I've been to several nude resorts. Usually got arrested.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Have you and your love one ever been to a nudist beach or resort?
What happened?
delidiver

Athens, TN

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Toolman wrote:
Yes I have and enjoyed it. It is not what many think it is, no open displays of sex, just no clothes, very comfortable and fun. All ages and sizes, I would love to go back, wish we had a place here, not like the place in Baileyton, a place for male, female and families.
Never been to Baileyton, what's there?
Straight

Johnson City, TN

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Don't go to Baileyton unless u r gay. People there call it queersville. It is named timberfelt lodge. It is for gays only
Dad

Chicago, IL

#8 Aug 15, 2012
My wife and I took our 3 children, a girls 5 and 7 and our boy age 10 to the Netherlands, Germany and Austria last year. We all loved it. We went to the beach several times. We found most were clothing optional. We all wore our suites, but within minutes the children were all nude like the rest of their playmates. They thought nothing of it.
This year instead of going on an extended vacation, we had an above ground pool installed in our backyard. Our children use the pool nude and their mom and I have joined them.
We did manage to spend a week at a nudist camp. The very best thing about it was the fact that we did not have to pack a lot of clothing. We did have to get and use suntan lotion on body parts that do not normally see the light of day.
We even met a family, who live a few blocks from us. Their kids and our hit it off so well that we have invited them over to use the pool. Their girl is in the same class in school as our boy.
Our children don't know it yet, but we are going to Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida for Christmas. We are going top stay at a nudist resort close to the parks.
Pretend 2 B Normal

Johnson City, TN

#9 Aug 15, 2012
Dad wrote:
We did have to get and use suntan lotion on body parts that do not normally see the light of day.s.
I assume it is a delicate process to apply lotion to said male parts. Or is it ok to just go at it with anger and resentment?
scott

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Do you folks live in the greeneville area?
Nita Mann

Albemarle, NC

#12 Dec 16, 2012
I think it's kind of sweet that truly innocent children enjoy running around naked. Sadly, there are too many pervs around for my comfort level to potentially set my kids (if I had any) up for something bad & then I would be in prison for life. Although being completely nude isn't my gig, I'm not opposed to consenting ADULTS doing as they wish....well as long as my big fat hairy ugly neighbor isn't sans clothes at the expense of my mind's eye which I would have to poke out! Lol

Even though children seem to enjoy it, I don't think they truly understand that sick fu-cks lurk about trying to befriend them or their families so they can victimize the innocent. Having said that, I believe parents are acting recklessly to expose their children to complete strangers. It's hard enough to protect kids from people you know who turn out to be bad much less COMPLETE STRANGERS! WTH?!
Toolman

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 18, 2012
I would love to join you in your backyard pool.
Whiners

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Dec 18, 2012
Toolman wrote:
I would love to join you in your backyard pool.
Sorry. You have to live in that Project.
Guy

Chicago, IL

#15 Mar 13, 2013
My best friend and I are gay and love being nude. Our families lived next door to each and our moms were good friends. When one had to go out shopping, the other would baby sit for us boys. We were often bathe together as a result and were allowed to go nude at home.
When I stayed at Ray's place we would sleep nude in his twin bed. We loved having are warm naked bodies rubbing against each other. It was the same when Ray stayed with me.
We were so comfortable being nude that we thought nothing of letting our moms see our developing bodies, including our almost constant erections
We often would see our moms naked as well. Both ladies are natural blonds like us. All 4 of us have very little pubic hair which I at least like, because I don't like to have my nose tickled when I'm sucking my friend's cock.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Guy wrote:
My best friend and I are gay and love being nude. Our families lived next door to each and our moms were good friends. When one had to go out shopping, the other would baby sit for us boys. We were often bathe together as a result and were allowed to go nude at home.
When I stayed at Ray's place we would sleep nude in his twin bed. We loved having are warm naked bodies rubbing against each other. It was the same when Ray stayed with me.
We were so comfortable being nude that we thought nothing of letting our moms see our developing bodies, including our almost constant erections
We often would see our moms naked as well. Both ladies are natural blonds like us. All 4 of us have very little pubic hair which I at least like, because I don't like to have my nose tickled when I'm sucking my friend's cock.
It is never ok for your mom to see your erection.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is never ok for your mom to see your erection.
When I was young I saw my moms erection once... Wait a minute... Now that I've said that out loud I'm starting to question a lot of things about my childhood...
Ten Bears

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2013
I'm going to Cherokee Lodge Nudist Resort Memorial Day weeked. Always enjoy seeing old and new friends there. Come spend the day or weekend with us, single friendly and uncircumcised men welcome. Nudist for 17 years.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Ten Bears wrote:
I'm going to Cherokee Lodge Nudist Resort Memorial Day weeked. Always enjoy seeing old and new friends there. Come spend the day or weekend with us, single friendly and uncircumcised men welcome. Nudist for 17 years.
What, are you prejudice against circumcised men... Or is that just your sneaky way of keeping the Jews out....
Ten Bears

United States

#20 Mar 26, 2013
No, popular culture claims foreskins are stinky and nasty so intact men may not know they can enjoy nudism the same as anyone else. Enjoying life clothes free as much as possible.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Apr 16, 2013
I wish our clothes were still made out of leaves and vines n' flowers and we walked around bare foot! That'd be awesome!!!
And in the winter we'd wear fur...

Pretty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greene County Schools 44 min Country boy 116
"Long live the king " 51 min Country boy 1
greeneville sun 1 hr Eat Ships 8
bosses at ti automotive (Aug '10) 1 hr Eat Ships 93
KFC under new management? 1 hr Zzzz 9
How is it working at So Pak Co??? 2 hr Shane game 4
Sharia law is a damnation folks 2 hr Country boy 1
lawsuit against county schools 7 hr John 8
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one 11 hr Janet 10
Body found in Greeneville creek 12 hr Fishing Man 7