Todays Topix Weather Forcast
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ItsOkYoureDumbas s

United States

#26 Mar 6, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
Today's Topix forecast brings a shower of pills falling from the sky after one of the usual headliners hit a pharmaceutical truck on the 11e by-pass, but all the cops were busy on the other end writing speeding tickets, while the Greeneville Macy's was robbed by Big Foot, who was last seen running toward the new ChickfilA, located somewhere near the old & new Walmart. Meanwhile, scrap metal thieves stole the roof off the 1 million sq ft baptist church, paid for by those who can still afford to tithe. Closer to thepp North Carolina line, a turf war ensued between Nita Mann & Word Woman. Myst held off Hartford at the Ky line. Two inches of snow fall prompted mass hysteria in the bread & milk aisle at the town's newest Food City, a known meat market for area singles who have been unsuccessful in finding love at the Hype,op Handlebar, Tusculum trail or even Topix. School children were safe from the millions of pills falling pfrom the pharmaceutical accident because the pill ho girls of the county quickly ingested nearly 2 million of them from the pot hole riddled streets. Sadly, fewer men will have dates for the next ten hours due to the availability of pills for Greeneville's most popular women. The snow capped mountains were beautiful from the snow. Tune in tomorrow for another episode of Greeneville's topix forecast.....
Holy sh!t! And I thought my thought process was warped lol. You make me feel completely sane, thank you ;)

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#27 Mar 6, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
Just decided not to go by my real name.
Smart move...

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't your name blue before? Odd... Maybe you aren't really even real. Maybe you're all in my mind... or maybe there's a Topix glitch.
Or maybe he is real and we aren't....
Se7en

Greenville, SC

#29 Mar 6, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe he is real and we aren't....
Interesting theory... Or maybe nothing's real. We're all a little lady bug's dream...

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#30 Mar 6, 2013
ItsOkYoureDumbass wrote:
Wtf? My post or commets have disappeared? Anybody have a clue why?
After what happened in Russia people are very cautious about commets. They probably removed it for the safety of the general populace.
ItsOkYoureDumbas s

United States

#31 Mar 6, 2013
Questioning my realness? I would say come have a feel but,damn, I would never run you off ;)

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#32 Mar 6, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting theory... Or maybe nothing's real. We're all a little lady bug's dream...
Oh my god... you just blew...my...mind....

Maybe its just the meth talking, but I am now going to rethink my entire outlook on life....

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#33 Mar 6, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have just inspired my next offensive threat...

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#34 Mar 6, 2013
Nita Mann wrote:
Today's Topix forecast brings a shower of pills falling from the sky after one of the usual headliners hit a pharmaceutical truck on the 11e by-pass, but all the cops were busy on the other end writing speeding tickets, while the Greeneville Macy's was robbed by Big Foot, who was last seen running toward the new ChickfilA, located somewhere near the old & new Walmart. Meanwhile, scrap metal thieves stole the roof off the 1 million sq ft baptist church, paid for by those who can still afford to tithe. Closer to the North Carolina line, a turf war ensued between Nita Mann & Word Woman. Myst held off Hartford at the Ky line. Two inches of snow fall prompted mass hysteria in the bread & milk aisle at the town's newest Food City, a known meat market for area singles who have been unsuccessful in finding love at the Hype, Handlebar, Tusculum trail or even Topix. School children were safe from the millions of pills falling from the pharmaceutical accident because the pill ho girls of the county quickly ingested nearly 2 million of them from the pot hole riddled streets. Sadly, fewer men will have dates for the next ten hours due to the availability of pills for Greeneville's most popular women. The snow capped mountains were beautiful from the snow. Tune in tomorrow for another episode of Greeneville's topix forecast.....
If all the raindrops were roxys, tabs, or percocets, oh what a rain that would be. I'd stand outside with my mouth open wide...
Se7en

Greenville, SC

#36 Mar 6, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have just inspired my next offensive threat...
Ooooo :D
I'm clapping excitedly, incase you couldn't hear me!
ItsOkYoureDumbas s

United States

#37 Mar 6, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
After what happened in Russia people are very cautious about commets. They probably removed it for the safety of the general populace.
What happened? They totally took mine or it seems. All my post an comments are gone. I must have really fcked up lol

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#38 Mar 6, 2013
Se7en wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo :D
I'm clapping excitedly, incase you couldn't hear me!
I heard you... kind of a weird sound, I'm use to hearing women scream in fear because of me, not excitement....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's going on near Asheville Hwy today? 12 min Concerned 1
You all got played so bad 48 min Atticus Finch 3
Lily Crouch 52 min unreal 20
Pos sperm donors 1 hr Flava19 24
Females that's never said No in this town 2 hr you got to jokin 2
Hyperion service is a disgrace especially with ... 2 hr Chelsa 3
RIP Greg Almond 2 hr Bud Man 12
Asheville Hwy wreck 21 hr WOW 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web