Worst probation officer in Greene Cou...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RougeLawyer

Jonesborough, TN

#62 Mar 9, 2012
It appears none of you know of your right to waive your case to the Grand Jury i.e. upstairs to criminal court! Sessions Court will never tell you this THIS DOES NOT CHANGE A SMALL CRIME TO A FELONY! Many would have you belive that lie! There you have a right to a trial by jury! Even if you plead guilty you will get a real probation officer who works for the State, not CCI! They will treat you as if you are human, unlike CCI. Just for the sake of information CCI has NO RIGHT TO EXIST! TN can not contract probation services out to private corperations!If any of your local Lawyers nad any balls CCI would have been gone a long time ago! One more little tip, if your case is minor, Criminal Court will dismiss it befor they spend thousands to give you a jury trial! This crooked ass system depends on you NOT knowing your rights, and gets rich on your hard earned money!
High Speed

Gallatin, TN

#63 Mar 9, 2012
RougeLawyer wrote:
It appears none of you know of your right to waive your case to the Grand Jury i.e. upstairs to criminal court! Sessions Court will never tell you this THIS DOES NOT CHANGE A SMALL CRIME TO A FELONY! Many would have you belive that lie! There you have a right to a trial by jury! Even if you plead guilty you will get a real probation officer who works for the State, not CCI! They will treat you as if you are human, unlike CCI. Just for the sake of information CCI has NO RIGHT TO EXIST! TN can not contract probation services out to private corperations!If any of your local Lawyers nad any balls CCI would have been gone a long time ago! One more little tip, if your case is minor, Criminal Court will dismiss it befor they spend thousands to give you a jury trial! This crooked ass system depends on you NOT knowing your rights, and gets rich on your hard earned money!
Are you a practicing attorney?
seriously

Saint Louis, MO

#65 Dec 5, 2012
your the idoit
no name

Northport, AL

#67 Dec 5, 2012
Been there wrote:
Debbie knight is one that should not be allowed to deal with minors.
1. she tries to add more on then the judge ordered.
2.she talks about people she doesn't know takes the word of others.
3.she is very unprofessional,rude,no wonder you have to be buzzed into her office(wonder how many times she has been threatened her)
4.heaven forbid any of you people have a minor that gets in trouble with the law.(I feel for you)
cause if you were a better parent then your child wouldn't have gotten in trouble.(I know been there done that)
5.she tries to keep your child in the system no wonder we have such a high probation rate around here it is all about the money.

just for thoughts i wonder how hard it would be to sue her for Defamation of character,mental anguish, and the rest of the stuff that goes with dealing with her bull...
You are soo RIGHT.. She's rude she talks to them & the parents like there shit!! I have NO respect for that person!!
john

Asheboro, NC

#68 Aug 14, 2013
Quite whinning and pay your money.criminal.im sure half of your story was fiction
truffleluvr38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Came across this thread and couldn't resist a reply. Just wanted to share my experience with the justice system as an upstanding, law abiding citizen of Greeneville.
No Dems....not all people who end up on probation are 'criminals' and my definition of a criminal is someone who willingly and knowingly breaks the law. And yes, there is a bad probation officer in this town, she was my probation officer and she does not need to be doing that kind of work. Here's a little background on my experience:
In 2005 my boyfriend & future husband died suddenly and unexpectedly of a heart attack. He was a truck driver & was in another state when he died. At the time, his job was our only source of income in our household. When he passed, I suddenly had only my limited college financial aid money to live off of and I was nearing completion of my bachelor's degree at ETSU. Right before he died, I had unintentionally overdrawn my checking account. Three checks bounced, all were amounts under $20. I thought I had paid all 3 of them & the fees off, but somehow one of them got overlooked. Fast forward to 2 months after my boyfriend died, the Sheriff's Dept. served papers on me. I was convinced it was some kind of mistake until I reviewed the papers....I realized I had overlooked the one check. I had 30 days to pay all the associated fines and fees or go to court. I couldn't pay any of it.....I tried borrowing the money from family members/friends, all my valuable stuff was in pawn shops, couldn't take out any type of small loan. Went on to court hoping the judge would grant an extension to pay my fines, but nope, he wouldn't do it. So, I HAD to plead guilty to the charge of 1 count back check. Met my probation officer while in the courtroom, who laughed hysterically when she looked & saw I was an unemployed college student. She said...'ha ha look what you did & now you are here'. She tried to treat me like many of the worthless criminals that came into her office daily, but we butted heads b/c I refused to let her talk down to me like she did her other clients. Finished my community service in a week. Went to every single weekly appointment with her. She was aware of my finances as a full time college student, and she was aware that I was soon due another financial aid check. One week I didn't have money for my weekly fee amount, she went ballistic, told me I needed to lie on a job application about my schooling in order to land a job....problem was, nobody wanted to hire me since I was about to graduate and could not work long term. Long story short, she tried to threaten me for not paying my weekly money fee, threatened to put me in jail....that was the wrong thing to do. I flew off the mouth at her, right to her face in her office, told her I would be in her office the following week on a specific day to pay off my fines with my school money & thats exactly what I did. She tried to say that the only reason I paid up was because she yelled and threatened me, thats when I broke it down on her & she got told to her face exactly what I thought about her and that she was NOT gonna take credit for my diligence & portray me as a lowlife liar. I think she was intimidated because I had a four year college degree, no criminal history and I was honest and upfront in dealing with her. She just didn't know how to handle my honesty and diligence. She clearly hated her job & shouldn't be doing probation work, she's a horrible probation officer with a horrible attitude. Not gonna mention any names.......
Dustinjohnson real name

Midway, TN

#69 Jan 18, 2014
In defense of Debbie Cox she is one of the best pos I have had. At least she cares
CR wont even answer his phone much less return a call....
outlaw-inlaw

Elizabethton, TN

#70 Jan 21, 2014
I started out with Damon, then seen another guy from J.C. Then Katrina, without reading my paperwork, she starts yelling at Me that the judge was going to put Me back in jail. The reason she said "I'm not Damon and your not going flog around and do what you want to". She said this because I hadn't done any csw or paid any on my courtcost. It's hard to whenever you've been incarcerated for 355 days. If they actually did their job, she would had read my paperwork instead of threatening Me. I have no respect for this woman, maybe she felt threatened by me because I do have a better education than she does.
mee

Johnson City, TN

#73 May 27, 2014
Where's places to do community service around mosheim Greenville area? Lmao
big dick

Greeneville, TN

#74 Dec 19, 2014
If there is a massacre in Greenville I'm sure it will be at the CCI office, you don't need your rights to do something like that
unreal

Greeneville, TN

#75 Dec 19, 2014
outlaw-inlaw wrote:
I started out with Damon, then seen another guy from J.C. Then Katrina, without reading my paperwork, she starts yelling at Me that the judge was going to put Me back in jail. The reason she said "I'm not Damon and your not going flog around and do what you want to". She said this because I hadn't done any csw or paid any on my courtcost. It's hard to whenever you've been incarcerated for 355 days. If they actually did their job, she would had read my paperwork instead of threatening Me. I have no respect for this woman, maybe she felt threatened by me because I do have a better education than she does.
Better educated? And yet you are the one that was incarcerated! I'd try to get my money back that I wasted on education if I were you. Just saying
realist64

United States

#76 Feb 5, 2015
ShamWow wrote:
Who is it?
You are as clueless to the truth about the justice system in this country as a two year old is to life. Hoover once said if you want to see the biggest criminals in this country, sit outside any prison or jail and watch them come and go during shift change. Just because you don't see or hear it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
keeblergraham

United States

#77 Mar 22, 2015
Will judge bAiley let u pull 10 days on weekends if u have a job for the last 15vyears
Really

Greeneville, TN

#78 Mar 23, 2015
keeblergraham wrote:
Will judge bAiley let u pull 10 days on weekends if u have a job for the last 15vyears
If you have a lawyer I think he would.
unknown

Troy, NC

#79 Mar 30, 2015
Don't get in trouble then you wouldn't have this to worry about! I feel sorry for the probation officers, because they have to deal with crazy criminals.
I too was on probation once, I showed her respect, done as I was told and I never had any issues. Her name was Dainna. She was very respectful, sweet and so on. Do what you are told dumb ass people! They didn't put you on probation, you did! Do the crime, pay your time!
hidonmesahj

Atlanta, GA

#80 Apr 15, 2015
truffleluvr38 wrote:
<quoted text>
Came across this thread and couldn't resist a reply. Just wanted to share my experience with the justice system as an upstanding, law abiding citizen of Greeneville.
No Dems....not all people who end up on probation are 'criminals' and my definition of a criminal is someone who willingly and knowingly breaks the law. And yes, there is a bad probation officer in this town, she was my probation officer and she does not need to be doing that kind of work. Here's a little background on my experience:
In 2005 my boyfriend & future husband died suddenly and unexpectedly of a heart attack. He was a truck driver & was in another state when he died. At the time, his job was our only source of income in our household. When he passed, I suddenly had only my limited college financial aid money to live off of and I was nearing completion of my bachelor's degree at ETSU. Right before he died, I had unintentionally overdrawn my checking account. Three checks bounced, all were amounts under $20. I thought I had paid all 3 of them & the fees off, but somehow one of them got overlooked. Fast forward to 2 months after my boyfriend died, the Sheriff's Dept. served papers on me. I was convinced it was some kind of mistake until I reviewed the papers....I realized I had overlooked the one check. I had 30 days to pay all the associated fines and fees or go to court. I couldn't pay any of it.....I tried borrowing the money from family members/friends, all my valuable stuff was in pawn shops, couldn't take out any type of small loan. Went on to court hoping the judge would grant an extension to pay my fines, but nope, he wouldn't do it. So, I HAD to plead guilty to the charge of 1 count back check. Met my probation officer while in the courtroom, who laughed hysterically when she looked & saw I was an unemployed college student. She said...'ha ha look what you did & now you are here'. She tried to treat me like many of the worthless criminals that came into her office daily, but we butted heads b/c I refused to let her talk down to me like she did her other clients. Finished my community service in a week. Went to every single weekly appointment with her. She was aware of my finances as a full time college student, and she was aware that I was soon due another financial aid check. One week I didn't have money for my weekly fee amount, she went ballistic, told me I needed to lie on a job application about my schooling in order to land a job....problem was, nobody wanted to hire me since I was about to graduate and could not work long term. Long story short, she tried to threaten me for not paying my weekly money fee, threatened to put me in jail....that was the wrong thing to do. I flew off the mouth at her, right to her face in her office, told her I would be in her office the following week on a specific day to pay off my fines with my school money & thats exactly what I did. She tried to say that the only reason I paid up was because she yelled and threatened me, thats when I broke it down on her & she got told to her face exactly what I thought about her and that she was NOT gonna take credit for my diligence & portray me as a lowlife liar. I think she was intimidated because I had a four year college degree, no criminal history and I was honest and upfront in dealing with her. She just didn't know how to handle my honesty and diligence. She clearly hated her job & shouldn't be doing probation work, she's a horrible probation officer with a horrible attitude. Not gonna mention any names.......
Nice..No Dems is obviously a very narrow minded individual who lacks the ability to see any sitsituation beyond his own, very limited, scope. He is probably uneducated and easily intimidated, just like your p.o. it's a shame, really..
hidonmesahj

Atlanta, GA

#81 Apr 15, 2015
unknown wrote:
Don't get in trouble then you wouldn't have this to worry about! I feel sorry for the probation officers, because they have to deal with crazy criminals.
I too was on probation once, I showed her respect, done as I was told and I never had any issues. Her name was Dainna. She was very respectful, sweet and so on. Do what you are told dumb ass people! They didn't put you on probation, you did! Do the crime, pay your time!
You "feel sorry" for p.o.'s? They chose the job just like a person on probation chose to be in the situation that led to their probation..that's a very one-sided way of looking at things..you strike me as a follower, but that's ok. Those of us strong enough to lead need people like you, people who just "do as they're told". Thank you for your submission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Circuit Court Clerk Race 22 min Turned 56
David Mclain shows true colors 36 min your point being 15
I am tired of winning, how about you? 1 hr covets approval 10
What is it like in the Greene County jail? 1 hr wondering 1
White Power rally in Charlottesville 2 hr tiki boys reviewed 106
Trump Is President 2 hr ceo guys leaving 7
Where is Sheffy Hollow? (Sep '12) 2 hr Gametrack 30
Who can find Korea on a map? 3 hr Kohlrabi 25
New divorces in Greeneville? 5 hr truth17 15
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 19 hr Voter 152

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages