First Prev
of 5
Next Last
death

United States

#88 Aug 14, 2012
The cold hard ground will welcome them. And anyone else living that lifestyle.
Ohio State

Marion, VA

#89 Aug 16, 2012
death wrote:
The cold hard ground will welcome them. And anyone else living that lifestyle.
Seems like some one like that gets by with every thing,should be behind bars like some of the others i know,they need to stick her where the sun don't shine and teach her a few things
The woman

Morristown, TN

#91 Dec 23, 2012
I completly agree. my husband and i had a few problems so i went to stay with family in sc and she moved up in my house and the moved her lesbian in with her.... she is nothing but a home wrecking drug addict.....
U R STUPID wrote:
If you talk the talk you had better be able to walk the walk.You let one of those two get hold of you and you have had a bad day.They can whoop ass.I have seen them.They are crazy and dont give a crap.
wonder who

Elizabethton, TN

#92 Feb 3, 2013
The woman wrote:
I completly agree. my husband and i had a few problems so i went to stay with family in sc and she moved up in my house and the moved her lesbian in with her.... she is nothing but a home wrecking drug addict.....<quoted text>
Her sister Holly is the same way nothing but a drug addict,and user
wonder who

Elizabethton, TN

#93 Feb 3, 2013
The woman wrote:
I completly agree. my husband and i had a few problems so i went to stay with family in sc and she moved up in my house and the moved her lesbian in with her.... she is nothing but a home wrecking drug addict.....<quoted text>
you sure got that right about them being crazy cause they sure are and any body that has any thing to do with holly is crazy
I am ur Karma

Morristown, TN

#94 Mar 1, 2013
Holly ricker wrote:
lmao!! 1st of all, i dont have ANYTHING and never have!! i think it is funny that you ppl hide behind screen names.. evidently youre scared otherwise you would confront me face to face, which NODODY HAS EVER DONE!!! so just keep on hatin...IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME ONE BIT!:}
I confornted you and uman woman and u cried and called the law while u was living in my house with my husband but ur day will come
I am ur Karma

Morristown, TN

#95 Mar 1, 2013
woohoo69 wrote:
Let me tell u guys a lil something ambers baby Is NOT by the older man she was with. Even if it was that old man would have taken very good care of that baby. I know this because he has taken care of everyone of his kids. Amber and holly have both made mistakes like most people so justtLl them is not making things any better. I know amber very well so people just need to back of her
so she pregnant again.. by who this time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dtr good or bad place to work? (Mar '12) 4 min Because 37
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 24 min Midnight Rose 9,729
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 2 hr Stupid people suck 12
The numbers on Trump 3 hr Wake up already 15
Favorite cookie.. 3 hr Duh 7
Miranda Finley 4 hr Annoying 9
Steven dunbar 5 hr Babababa 21
Flesh eating bacteria 6 hr Dr Wu 11
Mother going crazy! 8 hr We fell for it 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages