hickchick

Clover, SC

#21 Feb 11, 2011
Are you guys talking about Hollie rickers sister? I worked with her. She seems nice.
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#22 Feb 11, 2011
im talking about the 14yr old.
hickchick

Clover, SC

#23 Feb 11, 2011
Yall shldnt be talking about a 14 yr old child or anyone else for that matter! What happened to sharing positive things and being friendly?
Anonymous

Johnson City, TN

#24 Feb 11, 2011
you need to read all my post before you say that.
IhateAmberRicker

Fort Campbell, TN

#25 Feb 11, 2011
lovin it wrote:
amber is my really best friend and yes we have had our ups and downs but she is at holston home right now and she went to court for beating this one bitch up so keep talking shit and she will wope your ass and put you in the hosptial so back off truthfully
bahahaha your stupid no she isn't i can tell you where the dumb bitch is cause i wish she'd leave already
IhateAmberRicker

Fort Campbell, TN

#26 Feb 11, 2011
Amber ricker the 23 year old is a nasty pill head and uses ppl she steals and is sl*t and so is her sister holly i would really like to beat the shit out of both of them fake as* bi*ches i know all of this personally
U R STUPID

Antioch, TN

#27 Feb 11, 2011
If you talk the talk you had better be able to walk the walk.You let one of those two get hold of you and you have had a bad day.They can whoop ass.I have seen them.They are crazy and dont give a crap.
just letting you know

Charlotte, NC

#28 Feb 11, 2011
Holly is a straight up POS! We see her kids more than she does! Such a lying,stealing b*tch. She just got out jail not to long ago for stealing sh!t. But oh well that's what happens when you're a pill head junkie,not to mention she don't give a flying f*ck about her children.but anyone who signs their rights away,and doesn't even call ur son on christmas is a real pos.
just letting you know

Charlotte, NC

#29 Feb 11, 2011
And lie number one. I beat the f*ck out of holly not long ago,she can't fight worth a sh!t.

But she can bring it,id love to stick her back in jail where she belongs that dumb slut.
kkr

Elizabethton, TN

#30 Feb 11, 2011
I would love to get ahold of these to nasty wh*re a$$ b*tches. I hate em both! POS for real.
Wrong

Charlotte, NC

#31 Feb 12, 2011
Dude u got the wrong amber they are tlkin bout amber ricker the 23 year old tht has a sister holly ricker. So dnt b stipid and go run ur mouth to amber cuz I know them both and ur just gonna get her pissed, when wat they said wasnt even bout her geez.
hickchick

Greer, SC

#33 Feb 12, 2011
I agree holly is a pos. Don't know amber other than worked with her years ago and she seemed ok. Holly had a child with my cousin but that's all she done was give birth. Shes not a mother or she would be raising her kids.
IhateAmberRicker

Fort Campbell, TN

#34 Feb 12, 2011
U R STUPID wrote:
If you talk the talk you had better be able to walk the walk.You let one of those two get hold of you and you have had a bad day.They can whoop ass.I have seen them.They are crazy and dont give a crap.
wow honey i can walk the walk both of those ho's run from me the only reason i didn't beat both thier ass is because my dad stopped they started crying and shakiing me begging me not to so apparently they must have been fight a deaf dumb blind chick when you saw them
U R STUPID

Antioch, TN

#35 Feb 12, 2011
So does your cousin raise the kids?
just letting you know

Albemarle, NC

#36 Feb 13, 2011
holly's mom has her daughter and kaedyn is being raised by micheals aunt,because sh!t,he isn't no better!

But yeah signed her rights away to both kids. Didn't even call kaedyn on xmas,didn't even get him anything.
hickchick

Charlotte, NC

#37 Feb 13, 2011
just letting you know wrote:
holly's mom has her daughter and kaedyn is being raised by micheals aunt,because sh!t,he isn't no better!
But yeah signed her rights away to both kids. Didn't even call kaedyn on xmas,didn't even get him anything.
Did I say micheals any better? No, I sure didn't. The topic was referring to holly not micheal! But im thankful the micheals aunt is there for him and his son.

Since: Jan 11

Kingsport, TN

#38 Feb 13, 2011
amber used to be like my sister.
we grew up together.
we're not close anymore, because of how she is.
i want nothing to do with her.
yes, i know her mom. and her whole family.
but.. that isn't any excuse.
she had many chances to move in with me & have papers signed over . and she chose to live with her mom so she could continue doing drugs and get away with it.
im not on here to talk shit, because i love amber.
always will.
but.. people need to just stop posting negative or positive shit on here about her.
lmao

Greer, SC

#39 Feb 13, 2011
She don't have any stds believe me I know!
WONDERING

Smyrna, TN

#40 Feb 25, 2011
Spock wrote:
<quoted text>NO, she is not worth knowing!
R u all talking about the Amber ricker thats married to Scotty Ricker?
hick chick

Clover, SC

#41 Feb 25, 2011
BrianneHallie wrote:
amber used to be like my sister.
we grew up together.
we're not close anymore, because of how she is.
i want nothing to do with her.
yes, i know her mom. and her whole family.
but.. that isn't any excuse.
she had many chances to move in with me & have papers signed over . and she chose to live with her mom so she could continue doing drugs and get away with it.
im not on here to talk shit, because i love amber
always will.
but.. people need to just stop posting negative or positive shit on here about her.
Ok u say she's on drugs and u have nothing to do w her bc of her ways then say don't post positive or negative things.lol confused much???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derhonda Johnson (Sep '11) 34 min Studmuffin28 8
Lily Crouch 1 hr Heather 8
understanding reality 1 hr RedHood 7
Judge david lenard 3 hr Really 2
Mexican running round in Ghillie suit and head ... 3 hr Curious 13
Somebody selling booty on Facebook 3 hr Jax 15
Asheville Hwy wreck 4 hr Harold 14

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages