12% local unemployment WHO DO WE BLAM...

12% local unemployment WHO DO WE BLAME FOR THAT

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

MORMONRYAN

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2012
We are hard workers and will work if there's a job to be had . I say we need new job creators as I see it
SEREAMORMONLAW

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2012
REPUBLICAN PARTY who else should we blame
theangryguy

Athens, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
We should blame for one the dam worthless Government, and secondly, the dam selfish Employers!
SEREAMORMONLAW

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Oct 8, 2012
works hard THE RICH JOB CREATORS should pay more
Blameless

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Why would any employer want to come to Greene County?
To deal with the uneducated, drug-addled employees?

I do not think that the blame lies with the state or federal government.

I think we have ourselves to blame. Just read the 'It Happened Here' section in the newspaper, and ask yourself 'would you want to hire these people as employees at your company?'

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 9, 2012
Local government gets the biggest share of the blame. They should be working harder to get companies to come to Greene County and invest. Next is your State Representative for this area. They should be working hard at Nashville for their constituents. It's not a Republican/Democrat issue per say 'tard.
You are dumb

Antioch, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2012
12% local unemployment ratings and who do we blame. How about the town. This is a small town what jobs we do have are filled and others you need to be qualified. With that being said the national rating is 7.8. When Regan was president it was 7.2 so this crap has been going on for awhile its not Obamas fault. He's actually made 5million jobs with 112k in September alone.
ZiT ReMeDeY

Lexington, NC

#8 Oct 9, 2012
You are dumb wrote:
12% local unemployment ratings and who do we blame. How about the town. This is a small town what jobs we do have are filled and others you need to be qualified. With that being said the national rating is 7.8. When Regan was president it was 7.2 so this crap has been going on for awhile its not Obamas fault. He's actually made 5million jobs with 112k in September alone.
How did he make a job?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Zit.. the government hired 10,000 additional workers.. that's one reason of the silly stats that came out Friday... that, and only part-time workers basically hired...He doesnt have a clue how to make a job or he just doesn't care. I'm still not sure about what the real reason is there.
ZiT ReMeDeY

Lexington, NC

#10 Oct 10, 2012
Those are not jobs.Those are debts.
Hmm

Antioch, TN

#11 Oct 10, 2012
You are dumb wrote:
How many factories does Obama own? He doesn't hire anybody.
Kevin

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 10, 2012
Alan Broyles is who you should talk to.He is our County Mayor.He told me he would get greene county down to under 6% unemployment if we would vote him back in.Yet we are one of the worse countys in the whole state.
Maybe Alan should stay at work longer than 4pm and try to find jobs to come to Greene County.
Maybe he will come up with a water wheel idea again.
I think Alan Broyles and Eddie Obrien are brothers.
Bypass

United States

#13 Oct 10, 2012
Republicans have been in power locally for decades, why do we keep blaming the democrats for all our problems?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prophecy is coming to life right in front of us 10 min No mark here 21
Poll Witch dating service you use boyz? 10 min Ivy 2
The South Concedes 29 min da klan 29
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 48 min Voter 103
spanish 59 min mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 1
Poll Who is the ugliest woman in Greene County? 1 hr WOW 16
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Word 8,164
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 9 hr Skip 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance