Wondering

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2013
What would you say is the best Pre-K offered in the Greene County area.
preK mom

Sylva, NC

#2 Jan 13, 2013
debusk! miss mary, who is the teacher, is awesome with kids and they all love her. i just have to compliment her hecause my grandaughter is doing so well that she is ahead of her sister who is in kindergarten and she didnt get to preK because of the waiting list. but im assuming u know that most of the preK classes are income based but mosheim does have other classes that are not but hard to get into them.
IMHO

United States

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Doak, filled in for the teacher there one day and went back to do some Service learnigs for college it's amazing!!

Since: Oct 12

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jan 14, 2013
I heard low income usually gets a spot quicker than other families. I don't understand that. Since we are on the subject, does Doak Elementary have pre-k?
country girl

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Doak mrs karen
mamabear

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
How do you go about getting your child into Pre-k?
skwpdoc

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jan 14, 2013
DeBusk! Mrs. Mary is the greatest teacher! She is so wonderful with the kid and they all love her. My daughter is in her class this year an is doing so great. My son had her the very first year they had pre-k at DeBusk and he still has to go find Mrs. Mary every day to say hi!
mom

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2013
My lil girl goes to hal henard prek an mrs jones is wnderful wit her students my lil girl has adhd an mrs jones has no troub wit her. My lil girl loves school an shes doin great shes the youngest n her class an keeps up wit the older kids.
curious

Asheboro, NC

#9 Jan 14, 2013
Baileyton! Mrs. Stephanie and Mrs. Alica are amazing wither the kids.
southern gal

Hendersonville, TN

#10 Jan 14, 2013
MOSHEIM!! Ms. Laura and Ms. Kathy are GREAT!!
Dad

Detroit, MI

#11 Jan 14, 2013
Doak, Ms. Karen and Ms. Laurel are great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed up with CCU 57 min Potholepoop 10
parent fight at CC Elementary 2 hr Stay classy 26
Mean Walmart Rant... 3 hr Thin is in 91
Hyperion 3 hr Atticus Finch 11
Southern Independence 4 hr Leonardo 20
Looking for a girl that I got medical help for ... 4 hr EJ Waters 2
greene county drug court 4 hr Atticus Finch 4
Bad wreck tonight 16 hr Mrs Roberson 5

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web