Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Read it an wounder why we had the Bush years Republicanism .
the viper

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

it ain't working, wait til the beginning of next yr it's going up big time they post that so people will think things are getting better but actually it's about to get alot worse
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

HomeLife wrote:
Read it an wounder why we had the Bush years Republicanism .
Look at the numbers. This report shows 350,000 people left the workforce, they disappeared...gone...poof. This report includes seasonal Christmas help. This report shows super storm Sandy had no effect on employment.

Ok, the Demokwers are asking for billions of dollars (borrowed money) for a new stimulous package next year. I guess that isn't needed now cause Barry has everything under control. The Demokwers want to extend unemployment benfits....not needed now. No new spending is needed. Take that off the table for the fiscal cliff negotiations. Right? LMAO, Demokwers know how to spend...they have no clue how to save and pay off debt.

I'm hoping these numbers are correct because I want our country to improve the economy while at the same time reducing debt.
you are brainless

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

the idiot is back. bless his little brain. listening to the state-run media again. please advise us of all the new jobs in our town. would love to hear about them.
taxing the rich works

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

numbers don't lie read em and take your conservative beat down .
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

taxing the rich works wrote:
numbers don't lie read em and take your conservative beat down .
Numbers can lie and can be manipulated. I'm not saying these numbers are wrong, but I'd feel more confident about the numbers if a 3rd party removed from the government crunched the numbers.
Denial

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

People shopping tells us all its working don't let Republcans talk down our eonomy .
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Denial wrote:
People shopping tells us all its working don't let Republcans talk down our eonomy .
8 more days until Barry goes on a 3 week vacation to Hawaii.
Really

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Denial wrote:
Why don't you ask how much is real money and how much is credit. I am so tired of the numbers based on seasonal jobs and credit purchases. The government has given the example that it is ok to spend what you can never pay back and we are following them without thinking of the consequences. I am going to become a bankruptcy attorney, their future looks bright.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••