back stretcher chairs

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 3, 2013
Ever use one of those flip you over inverted everything falls out of your pockets back stretching chairs? I still can't find my keys!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Ever use one of those flip you over inverted everything falls out of your pockets back stretching chairs? I still can't find my keys!
Either put a collection plate under your chair or stretch naked. Either of which would make for an interesting picture. ;)

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#3 Aug 3, 2013
I have one and i love it. It's an inversion table. Mine's a "Teeter Hangup", but when I'm on it, it's a titty hangdown.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 3, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
I have one and i love it. It's an inversion table. Mine's a "Teeter Hangup", but when I'm on it, it's a titty hangdown.
Hahaha! Don't let those things smother you!!
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#5 Aug 3, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
Are you serious? I have back troubles, and I have been wanting to try one before buying. Teeter is supposed to be the best. Somebody said that Dick's Sporting Goods had them. Did you get it there or online? Does it really make you feel better? It would make me feel better to watch you hang upside down.

Greeneville TN

#6 Aug 3, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? I have back troubles, and I have been wanting to try one before buying. Teeter is supposed to be the best. Somebody said that Dick's Sporting Goods had them. Did you get it there or online? Does it really make you feel better? It would make me feel better to watch you hang upside down.
I mailordered mine. It's very relaxing and it really does help. Stretches you out and realigns your spine.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#7 Aug 3, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text> I mailordered mine. It's very relaxing and it really does help. Stretches you out and realigns your spine.
Can I come watch you hang upside down like a bat?

Location hidden

#8 Aug 3, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>I mailordered mine. It's very relaxing and it really does help. Stretches you out and realigns your spine.
One of my massages would do you much better.

Greeneville TN

#9 Aug 4, 2013
Let's just really kinky...Willie watches while Dixie massages.

Location hidden

#10 Aug 4, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
Let's just really kinky...Willie watches while Dixie massages.
Mmmmm ok. Deal! I'm home too! That's a bonus.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 4, 2013
I've got a bad back and I tried one f them dam things when they first came out. My head started busting and then my boyfriend tried to have his way with me.

Greeneville TN

#12 Aug 4, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
I've got a bad back and I tried one f them dam things when they first came out. My head started busting and then my boyfriend tried to have his way with me.
And then hos head started busting??
Truth Here

United States

#14 Aug 23, 2013
Bought my “Life Gear” inversion table for $140.00 over 7 years ago. Beforehand, I spent thousands on orthopedics, lower back steroid injections, neurosurgeon consultation, and physical therapy. Since purchasing the table, I have spent ZERO dollars to treat bulging discs. Using the table takes some getting used to i.e. blood pooling in head/dizziness. Start off slowly using it for only 3-4 minutes at a time. Put on your favorite music and before you know it, you’ll find that you may even catch a snooze. I have been known to invert for 45+ minutes. For me, the key is the music. At first, commit to inverting while a favorite 5 minute song plays. Eventually, commit to inverting while a self-selected play list 20-30 minutes plays out. If may back is in really crappy shape, I use a weight belt to strap on a huge ice pack. I can go from walking all crooked, bent sideways, and limping to absolutely normal in about 12 hours using the inversion table off and on throughout the day. One post correctly states that it helps realign your spine. This is due to the fact that inversion, gravity, and the weight of your own body creates negative pressure to help “suck” the disc(s) back into place. In reality, once one’s discs have bulged, nothing but invasive and not very reliable surgery can correct the condition. As long as I keep getting positive results from my inversion table, and spending no extra money, I’ll be a user for life. Do some research first. Some existing medical conditions can be aggravated with inversion.
Truth Here

United States

#15 Aug 23, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? I have back troubles, and I have been wanting to try one before buying. Teeter is supposed to be the best. Somebody said that Dick's Sporting Goods had them. Did you get it there or online? Does it really make you feel better? It would make me feel better to watch you hang upside down.
Bought my “Life Gear” inversion table for $140.00 over 7 years ago. Beforehand, I spent thousands on orthopedics, lower back steroid injections, neurosurgeon consultation, and physical therapy. Since purchasing the table, I have spent ZERO dollars to treat bulging discs. Using the table takes some getting used to i.e. blood pooling in head/dizziness. Start off slowly using it for only 3-4 minutes at a time. Put on your favorite music and before you know it, you’ll find that you may even catch a snooze. I have been known to invert for 45+ minutes. For me, the key is the music. At first, commit to inverting while a favorite 5 minute song plays. Eventually, commit to inverting while a self-selected play list 20-30 minutes plays out. If may back is in really crappy shape, I use a weight belt to strap on a huge ice pack. I can go from walking all crooked, bent sideways, and limping to absolutely normal in about 12 hours using the inversion table off and on throughout the day. One post correctly states that it helps realign your spine. This is due to the fact that inversion, gravity, and the weight of your own body creates negative pressure to help “suck” the disc(s) back into place. In reality, once one’s discs have bulged, nothing but invasive and not very reliable surgery can correct the condition. As long as I keep getting positive results from my inversion table, and spending no extra money, I’ll be a user for life. Do some research first. Some existing medical conditions can be aggravated with inversion.
Truth Here

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2013
ObamaCare wrote:
I don't have the strength to use one.
Takes very little strength or effort to use. It is balance based so slight movement of one's arms above center tilts table. If the user is capable of raising their hand/arms above head level, they can successfully operate the table.
Truth Here

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2013
http://www.walmart.com/ip/15153754...

They are cheaper now than they were 7 years ago. The one in this link looks almost identical to mine. Be careful of cheap stripped down models that I've see K-Mart advertise. They don't look nearly as sturdy as the Life Gear model. Hope this post benefits someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vonda smith arrested for murder! 9 min angrymom 22
Greeneville sun 44 min OMG 2
Carbon-14 Dating vs. Creation 44 min Assuming Is Exposing 14
A sad day for bible-waving conservative morons 47 min RedHood 4
Park Overall is looking good these days 57 min Old aqaintence 42
Who lives behind the bean barn? 1 hr I Heard - - - 10
2 found dead last night in greene county 1 hr Truffles 8
SG moving to AA 2 hr Wait Till Next Year 89
News for Poser Greene County Libs on Here 11 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 87

Greeneville Jobs