Comments
61 - 73 of 73 Comments Last updated May 21, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
May 20, 2013
 
Yeah Daniel 7-9 I just read it

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
May 20, 2013
 
This site explains it pretty well...

http://bible-truth.org/Daniel7.html
Charlie Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
May 20, 2013
 
Amen,we should turn the other cheek, for outlaw racer after all what child wants to hear that santa clause is not real! Obama is improving the economy one vacation at a time.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
May 20, 2013
 
Charlie Brown wrote:
Amen,we should turn the other cheek, for outlaw racer after all what child wants to hear that santa clause is not real! Obama is improving the economy one vacation at a time.
The Fed is improving the economy one month at a time....by printing $85 billion a month out of thin air. Did you see how the stock market responded last week when the Fed "hinted" that they may taper the "printing" down? In short, we are addicted to the Fed printing and when the Fed stops, we'll go into a cold turkey withdrawal. Everything you see in this economy is artificial.There is no actual gain in GDP.
Yes Benny

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
May 20, 2013
 
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fed is improving the economy one month at a time....by printing $85 billion a month out of thin air. Did you see how the stock market responded last week when the Fed "hinted" that they may taper the "printing" down? In short, we are addicted to the Fed printing and when the Fed stops, we'll go into a cold turkey withdrawal. Everything you see in this economy is artificial.There is no actual gain in GDP.
Yes Benny/Barry, the huge deficit and big government spending to make the economy grow sounds like Reagan and Reaganomics warmed over.
Benny Hill

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
May 20, 2013
 
Yes Benny wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Benny/Barry, the huge deficit and big government spending to make the economy grow sounds like Reagan and Reaganomics warmed over.
Obama has the country on a roll, no doubt.
Charlie Brown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
May 20, 2013
 
Benny Hill wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has the country on a roll, no doubt.
Yes a fast paced down hill roll,like a snow ball headed for hell.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Charlie Brown wrote:
Amen,we should turn the other cheek, for outlaw racer after all what child wants to hear that santa clause is not real! Obama is improving the economy one vacation at a time.
Laughable. If POTUS vacation time is a measure of improving the economy,'The Decider,' took 1020 vacation days over 8 years. Therefore, by your measurement the economy should have been tripping the light fantastic as he left office. Obama, 78 vacation days 2009--2011. Roosevelt, 958 vacation days 1933--1945. Check Wikipedia.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Laughable. If POTUS vacation time is a measure of improving the economy,'The Decider,' took 1020 vacation days over 8 years. Therefore, by your measurement the economy should have been tripping the light fantastic as he left office. Obama, 78 vacation days 2009--2011. Roosevelt, 958 vacation days 1933--1945. Check Wikipedia.
Nothing wrong with taking vacations when you got things rolling right. Our economy sucks. They can say all they want. All I have to do is check my bank account. You are comparing 2 years versus 12 years.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
May 20, 2013
 
Yes Benny wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Benny/Barry, the huge deficit and big government spending to make the economy grow sounds like Reagan and Reaganomics warmed over.
Give me a link for the Fed buying $85 billion a month of its own securities during Reagan's term.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
May 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with taking vacations when you got things rolling right. Our economy sucks. They can say all they want. All I have to do is check my bank account. You are comparing 2 years versus 12 years.
'The Decider,' had 2 major unfunded wars going simultaneously, 9/11, and Katrina on his plate but still took all that vacation time over 8 years--5 straight weeks in 2005 alone. My comparison is Bush v. Obama vacation time--Obama given a lot of heat by the Republicans for taking time off but Bush got a pass on the issue.
Yes Benny

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a link for the Fed buying $85 billion a month of its own securities during Reagan's term.
The point is that the Reagan Administration also spent like a drunken sailor in port--a fact that his admirers overlook. To my knowledge Reagan never proposed a budget that was anywhere near balanced and that his administration set a new level for deficit spending.
Yes Benny

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
May 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a link for the Fed buying $85 billion a month of its own securities during Reagan's term.
By the way, please tell me which year Reagan or either Bush proposed a balanced budget. They talked the talk about fiscal responsibility at the federal level but did nothing about it when they had the chance except say that the budget should be balanced at a future date rather than during their watch period.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
School Board Budget $46.8M! Will results reflec... 6 min Crazy 396
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min Wandering 141,293
Policeman Teddy Lawing 21 min Teddy 21
Sammi Cooper a beotch or what? 22 min Beotch patrol 1
HASLAM didn't know illegal parents in state 1 hr Lmao 7
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 8,975
tracy stowers (Nov '12) 1 hr itsme 49
If we had a real newspaper in this town 5 hr failure to communicate 14
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 5 hr Benny Hill 53
Lost respect for GPD 6 hr dingleberry 70
Eddie Overholt arrest question 7 hr Just one person 38
Summer Street 17 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••