Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I am so tired of people who do damage to my property and just keep going! I will be figuring out way to make sure next one does not drive off but needs tow truck to leave! Any ideas??? I don't want to break law just stop stupid people!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Wildthing wrote:
I am so tired of people who do damage to my property and just keep going! I will be figuring out way to make sure next one does not drive off but needs tow truck to leave! Any ideas??? I don't want to break law just stop stupid people!
Bury spike strips next to the road deep enough so if a person steps on them it won't hurt them but if a car drives on it the tires will be damaged.
IamAwesome

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Install ip cameras with a central server having a public ip address on the unit with http authentication so you can remote view the mishaps of your property via a smartphone if you will at any time. Oh and make sure you have monitoring software installed to only record when there is a detection, calibrated so.
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Get some 2x4 boards and drive 16 penny nails thu em.Place the boards in the most frequently damaged/driven thru area.Might take a lil while but you'll find out who it is.Buddy of mine done that,took about three days.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

IamAwesome wrote:
Install ip cameras with a central server having a public ip address on the unit with http authentication so you can remote view the mishaps of your property via a smartphone if you will at any time. Oh and make sure you have monitoring software installed to only record when there is a detection, calibrated so.
Damn smart phone. I typed the same thing but got auto corrected to the spike strip thing.

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn smart phone. I typed the same thing but got auto corrected to the spike strip thing.
Smart phones aren't much good in the hands of a stupid operator...
Be careful

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Was going to do this also,but was warned by my lawyer if I put something on my property for them to hit and they got hurt, I was liable for it.
Wildthing

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I just found out 1 of my neighbors seen it~ a semi truck~ really??? If I can figure out where from I will b making numerous complaints! There should not have been semi truck on my rd!

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

What road is it...
Wildthing

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

It's a small county rd by railroad tracks
Wildthing

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Just another bitch wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he made a wrong turn tell me where u live and Ill go 4wheeling in ur yard then flip u off u damn cry baby!
Typical redneck! Bet ur yard looks like crap! I take pride in my property because I am hard working, law abiding citizen~ not trash!

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Wildthing wrote:
It's a small county rd by railroad tracks
Would it happen to be in the glenwood area... only reason I ask is I live on a small rd in that area, and know of a few farmers who haul their cattle with semis...

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Maybe he made a wrong turn tell me where u live and Ill go 4wheeling in ur yard then flip u off u damn cry baby!
I agree... you sound like just another stupid redneck white trash bitch...
Wildthing

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

not Genwood~ i have not seen semi truck on rd before. There is semi truck parked on a rd close by but I have not seen it on my rd. I hope when I find out what company driver drives for they will pay for damage but I doubt that will happen:-( it is so frustrating that people have no respect! I have never damaged someone's property or made threats to someone! I am seriously thinking about getting large bolders or putting up some sort of barriers to stop people and if their property gets damaged while they r damaging my property then they deserved it!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

come 4 wheeling in my yard, i got something for ya, ya damn 4 wheeler wont ever run again and neither will you
Blondie53

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>come 4 wheeling in my yard, i got something for ya, ya damn 4 wheeler wont ever run again and neither will you
LOVE IT!!!!!
Lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Just more trash in Greeneville. They have nothing and have no respect for anyone else's property. If you have something they don't, they get jealous and want to destroy it. Greeneville Trash

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Don't worry about it.

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Wildthing wrote:
I apologize if I missed the answer to my question above but did not see it so I will ask. Are people driving into your yard because the road is too narrow and they are getting out of the way of oncoming traffic or are they blatantly coming on your property doing doughnuts, spinning & general demolishing? I'm asking because if the road isn't wide enough and they are using your property as a "right of way"/easement then the road department might be able to pave and widen so they don't wrongfully drive on your property. If the property is very close to the road then it might not be your property to begin with, it could be the county's.(Unless you KNOW where your boundaries are according to the property survey, of course.)

I'm sure it's aggravating beyond belief. Just don't do anything too extreme to get yourself in trouble cause it "aint worth it". Good luck!:)
yard man

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Build you some pyramid shaped forms out of plywood. Get some quickcrete and pour them. When dry you will have miniature pyramids paint them green and place them in the ruts the driver left. They will pop a truck or bus tire like a balloon. It works as I learned this from my uncle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info