Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

#21 Apr 2, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> awww those are good too.
One other who I really find funny is Mike Myers. His ability to play so many different funny characters is second to none, and I like cheap, sophomoric humor. Of course the other guys that I listed ( Belushi, Farley, Mourphy and Pryor) could do the same.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#22 Apr 2, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> yea, i think u are hillarious, i know you are very very young but did u ever watch sam kinnison? I thought he was funny, however the guilt of going to hell if u laughed too hard was overwhelming.
Like wet Willie said, he's good in small doses.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#23 Apr 2, 2013
Anybody remember the comedy relief shows from back I the 90's? I used to love those. They got all the best from the day and turned them loose. I think Bill Cosby Himself was one of the best comedy shows of all time. I also enjoyed a lot of Louie Anderson and Steve Martins stuff. I never really cared for a lot of cussing. I was more into the subtle humor.
Dude

Williston, FL

#24 Apr 2, 2013
I loved all those guys even the potty mouths .. I also liked mad TV and the Saturday night live .. paredes
Clementine

Charlotte, NC

#25 Apr 2, 2013
(Those who dance must seem insane to those who can't hear) Carlin

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#26 Apr 2, 2013
Clementine wrote:
(Those who dance must seem insane to those who can't hear) Carlin
If I could not hear, I'd imagine those dancing... to move to the music in my head... or by sound vibrations. I don't believe it seems crazy. It probably seems normal... almost like dancing...

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#27 Apr 2, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
Anybody remember the comedy relief shows from back I the 90's? I used to love those. They got all the best from the day and turned them loose. I think Bill Cosby Himself was one of the best comedy shows of all time. I also enjoyed a lot of Louie Anderson and Steve Martins stuff. I never really cared for a lot of cussing. I was more into the subtle humor.
Check out Steven Wright and Mitch Hedberg...

Greeneville TN

#28 Apr 3, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out Steven Wright and Mitch Hedberg...
Love Steven Wright. Hedberg was a little too stoner for me. I really liked some of his stuff but some of it I thought "I might be about 6 years too old to laugh at that." Hated how it ended for him.

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#29 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Love Steven Wright. Hedberg was a little too stoner for me. I really liked some of his stuff but some of it I thought "I might be about 6 years too old to laugh at that." Hated how it ended for him.
Yeah, those speedballs have killed a lot of famous people...

Probably the funniest clean comedian I've ever heard is Jim Gaffigan...

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30 Apr 3, 2013
" He (Carlin) was immediately fired, and soon thereafter his representative announced that he would begin treatment for alcohol and prescription painkiller addictions."

Carlin was a joke himself.

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#31 Apr 3, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
that's who i was trying to think of. He reminds me alot of you. He's funny in a grouchy bitter way. I love him.

Since: Jan 13

Duluth, GA

#32 Apr 3, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I could not hear, I'd imagine those dancing... to move to the music in my head... or by sound vibrations. I don't believe it seems crazy. It probably seems normal... almost like dancing...
who is ur favorite, se7en?

Greeneville TN

#33 Apr 3, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I like mike birbiglia's (sp?) self deprecating humor. Favorite clean comedian is Brian Regan. Although when you watch his show you would swear he is on something.

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#34 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I like mike birbiglia's (sp?) self deprecating humor. Favorite clean comedian is Brian Regan. Although when you watch his show you would swear he is on something.
I don't know how I didn't think of those two... both are very good...

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#35 Apr 3, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> that's who i was trying to think of. He reminds me alot of you. He's funny in a grouchy bitter way. I love him.
I really like the bitter comics...
David

Elizabethton, TN

#36 Apr 3, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Religion is like a pair of shoes, pick out what size and style fits u best, but dont make me wear ur shoes. Think about that little guy.
Religion is only good for those people who have enough brains to understand it. Most atheists think they know more than God.
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#37 Apr 3, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is only good for those people who have enough brains to understand it. Most atheists think they know more than God.
Look at Kristilou's new picture. She has evolved from a blond headed girl to an ass. No wonder she don't believe in God.
WTF

Elizabethton, TN

#38 Apr 3, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Religion is like a pair of shoes, pick out what size and style fits u best, but dont make me wear ur shoes. Think about that little guy.
So you believe George Carlin over God? If you do, you're ignorant.
Save the Knobbies

United States

#39 Apr 3, 2013
George Carlin IS god.

One and the same.
As are you. And me.
Embrace the concept.
Or, embrace "this."
What do I care? I am god!
ommmm...
country boy

Knoxville, TN

#40 Apr 3, 2013
I like Jeff Foxworthy betta yall should tell jokes on here GC ball threads get boring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst manager at Walmart dc 8 min thathoe 17
Comcast bill 29 min mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 35 min Doug77 7,911
GHS Assistant Principal fired 59 min Ten 52
Murder of 8month baby by jennings in greenevill... (Aug '14) 1 hr curious 19
tiptons 1 hr curious 34
Stephen Jennings 1 hr rebel 12
Wreck in from of Gondiler 2 hr wow 22
Shemp Sharpe = Tommy Bennett 2 hr wow 38
More from around the web