Not Impressed

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 18, 2013
What the f---? I read in the paper the other day that Tom Ferguson the Greene County Partnership president called Band Perry the jewell in the crown of Greenevile. They aint even from here. They are only doing the free concert for publicity. Greeneville is a crown? This town is dead!!! Highest unempoyment in the region and one of the highest in the state. There are probally more empty buildings in this place than anywhere in the state. Drugs are everywhere. As soon as something opens up something closes. Downtown looks like a ghost town. The jail is overcrowed and falling apart. The peoples in this town are stealing dog houses, heat pumps or hell just about anything they can get there hands on. They is driving cars with needels in there arms. I was born and raised here and I aint seen nothing get better, only worse. Id leave if I could but my mama and daddy need my help because there sick. I dont think I would call Greeneville a Crown. That just aint making it. I bet ya if the Perrys parents would move away from here they go with em.
Really

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Not Impressed wrote:
What the f---? I read in the paper the other day that Tom Ferguson the Greene County Partnership president called Band Perry the jewell in the crown of Greenevile. They aint even from here. They are only doing the free concert for publicity. Greeneville is a crown? This town is dead!!! Highest unempoyment in the region and one of the highest in the state. There are probally more empty buildings in this place than anywhere in the state. Drugs are everywhere. As soon as something opens up something closes. Downtown looks like a ghost town. The jail is overcrowed and falling apart. The peoples in this town are stealing dog houses, heat pumps or hell just about anything they can get there hands on. They is driving cars with needels in there arms. I was born and raised here and I aint seen nothing get better, only worse. Id leave if I could but my mama and daddy need my help because there sick. I dont think I would call Greeneville a Crown. That just aint making it. I bet ya if the Perrys parents would move away from here they go with em.
Why in the world would they go with their parents, when they can stay here and listen to you bitch?
Ha ha

United States

#3 Mar 18, 2013
You askin for an @ss whoopin , Im gonna tell.Tom his name on topix haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 20 min Lookbackathistory 13
When does Trump leave? 25 min Lookbackathistory 4
Why are pro white discussions deleted? 25 min Cyan 12
Jewish haters 44 min abc 51
Fetishes and fantasies 1 hr Dare2love 33
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr James 10,865
hello truth 5 hr RedHood 1
Jack Setser is missing Thu wth 103

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web