“Tell me something interesting”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#96 Nov 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
Why did you not delete this thread WW, could not erase all the drama from your life?? You are a pathetic wanta be wanted "bitch", and thats the real truth of the matter. Go ahead and delete away, thats what people who are afraid of the truth about themselves do...lmfao
She won't need to because I reported your comments. I'm tired of reading them. You really need to give it up troll! WW owns you every time you pick a fight with her because your not smart enough to take her on. You are much nastier than her because that's all you know, but your jealousy of WW comes through loud and clear in every word you post. We all see who is pathetic!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#98 Nov 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
Friday night on a holiday weekend and your on Topix tryin to sell your line of shat, what a pitiful life you lead miss Im all that...lmao.. you are some kinda pitiful
Did it occur to you as you were writing that you were also posting on Topix trying to sell your line of shat about me on Friday night on a holiday weekend?!? lmao

Location hidden

#103 Nov 30, 2013
ObamaCare wrote:
<quoted text>
But you always manage to reply to them using offensive language and childish name calling.
Nope...not always...clearly you missed the post where I pointed out that I had 6 threads that they started deleted on Thanksgiving...not to mention that they use offensive language & call folks immature/nasty names FAR more than any of the rest of us do...

Location hidden

#104 Nov 30, 2013
Release wrote:
I personally think the both of you need to grow up.
I do nothing but disprove the troll's/trolls' b.s. comments about me & defend myself (notice that LOL didn't address my comment about proving his/her claims, but just kept posting more garbage w/o providing proof)...I have never initiated conflict/drama with the troll(s)...

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#105 Nov 30, 2013
ObamaCare wrote:
<quoted text>
But you always manage to reply to them using offensive language and childish name calling.
See if I have this correct. If someone on here calls you obnoxious, a trouble maker, or posts personal information about you on here, you think that people should still be all sweet and nice to them. Suppose someone attacks you personally on here, will you thank them and wish them a happy day. NO! You will defend yourself. Sadly, some of the idiots attacking only understand if people lower themselves to use the same language. Quit critizing the people defending themselves and go after the posters starting all these sick posts.

Location hidden

#107 Nov 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
But you eat it up like Honey Boo Boo eats cake..lol
I suppose that's why so many of your comments/threads have been deleted...lol

***you are clearly delusional as hell & have convinced yourself that folks "eat your b.s. up" in order to justify continuing to be a nuisance, but I think everyone, including myself, has made it clear to you that enough is enough...it's old an boring, as are you...

Location hidden

#108 Nov 30, 2013
...and btw...you just made your intellectual & maturity level crystal clear with your reference to Honey Boo Boo...lol

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#109 Nov 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
But you eat it up like Honey Boo Boo eats cake..lol
And you must eat out of a toilet. How else could such crap come out of your mouth.
Will

Jonesborough, TN

#110 Nov 30, 2013
I'm saving all of these attacks from WW. Not very smart for a person supposedly wanting to start a business in this area.

Location hidden

#113 Nov 30, 2013
Will wrote:
I'm saving all of these attacks from WW. Not very smart for a person supposedly wanting to start a business in this area.
Again, take a gander:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greeneville-t...

***and btw, Your comment makes NO sense, so you certainly don't need to be questioning anyone's intellect...lol

Location hidden

#114 Nov 30, 2013
Waffle wrote:
Looked like a few "trolls" thought the Honey Boo Boo comment was funny, and WW wants to talk about maturity, bahahah thats over the top funny there. Give it up LOL your just feeding the real Troll here.
Yep...you always go stark raving mad with your pointless judgments that most people don't even see in your stalker troll laboratory...most of us don't waste our time judging comments b/c we are relevant on our own merits, rather than a bunch of b.s. games on here...not everyone is as desperate to be (or at least SEEM) validated as you are...

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#116 Nov 30, 2013
Waffle wrote:
Looked like a few "trolls" thought the Honey Boo Boo comment was funny, and WW wants to talk about maturity, bahahah thats over the top funny there. Give it up LOL your just feeding the real Troll here.
Yep, you and your 101 names. Not to mention how you mark your own icons 6 or 7 times as something positive while you mark ours 6 or 7 times as clueless! You are a one man army. What are you two? Immature! Sad! Pathetic! Everyone can see through you! It's the same ol'$h!t. Do you not get tired of typing the same lame and weak crap day after day? We get tired of reading it, or sit by and watch you troll and stalk.

Location hidden

#118 Nov 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
To steal Racers line, redundant, repetitive, and in your case, repulsive...lol
Right back at'cha ten-fold...except add ridiculous & that "r" word that means "mentally challenged" as well :)

Location hidden

#120 Nov 30, 2013
Dafuq wrote:
I dont come on here enough to kno but ive got to kno. Who the fck is this troll(s)?
It/they stalk & harass anonymously...would you tell folks who you were if you were that insane & pathetic?!?
Carolyn

Jonesborough, TN

#121 Nov 30, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
...I'M also the one who has ended nearly every relationship that I've been involved in, as well...
I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard that one. What is wrong with you?
Carolyn

Jonesborough, TN

#122 Nov 30, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It/they stalk & harass anonymously...would you tell folks who you were if you were that insane & pathetic?!?
It/they WHO? What in the world is wrong with you?

Location hidden

#123 Nov 30, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>
It/they WHO? What in the world is wrong with you?
Do you not understand what the term "anonymous" means?!? Google it & then you might understand...
Carolyn

Jonesborough, TN

#127 Nov 30, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand what the term "anonymous" means?!? Google it & then you might understand...
Do you not understand what delusional disorder means? Google it and you might find some help with your severe condition. Something is very wrong with you.

Location hidden

#129 Nov 30, 2013
Carolyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand what delusional disorder means? Google it and you might find some help with your severe condition. Something is very wrong with you.
Lame comeback, "Carolyn"...you're just pitiful :(

Location hidden

#130 Nov 30, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Trolls", and there are many, are posters who don't like Word Woman based on what she posts here or who disagree with her for one reason or another. There are a lot of "who's" and "it's" although according to her way of thinking, how could more than one person on this forum POSSIBLY dislike or disagree with her? I mean, she's better than everyone and knows more than anyone here, she's proclaimed it enough, so how could anyone dare argue with that?
Prove it...show us all ONE post in which I have proclaimed that I'm better than everyone & know more than anyone here, since you claim there are so many... If you can't ( and we both know you will fail to do so b/c you're a liar), then it's time for you to STFU!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new sheriff says you are to old 14 min fritz 32
Judge Bailey requests records from DCS? 38 min oh wow 11
south greene football 57 min Best11 138
EBOLA didn't happen on the Bush W watch 1 hr perfect 3
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Head With No Screws 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Head With No Screws 4,836
Jordan Greeneway 1 hr Former friend 5
lol west greene vs. greeneville 1 hr Jar Head 12
Scintillaire Restaurant 4 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 15
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville Jobs

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]