Did you say a prayer this Thanksgiving?

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
The only epidemic this world has is it it glorifies people who do not deserve to be glorified
You might want to address that concern with the troll(s), b/c it/they is/are the one(s) who glorifies us, despite the fact that we're just normal, everyday, down-to-earth people...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32 Nov 29, 2013
No prayers. I don't give therefore I don't ask.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#33 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
Who decided pests would be named trolls
Who knows...someone long ago...but pest is certainly a more appropriate term :)

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#34 Nov 29, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
...in fact, I had 6, yes SIX, threads deleted yesterday...all created by the troll(s) with the sole intent of harassing & causing drama with myself & others...clearly it/they didn't have any family or friends to spend Thanksgiving with, which is perfectly understandable...
not to sound like a smart alec but does that mean you didn't either?

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#35 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
<quoted text> not to sound like a smart alec but does that mean you didn't either?
Actually, I did & had a fantastic day... I didn't spend all day on here trying to cause drama or make folks miserable...I only needed to check in a coouple of times & take a couple of moments to report the comments/threads & put an end to them...spent less than a half hour on here the whole day :)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#36 Nov 29, 2013
***couple...sorry, typo

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#37 Nov 29, 2013
So would I be considered a troll out trolling for being curious?
boss

Johnson City, TN

#38 Nov 29, 2013
Yes I asked Santa for bottle of jack

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#39 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
So would I be considered a troll out trolling for being curious?
Honestly, I have seen folks on here refer to posters as trolls for different reasons, but mostly, I think people consider posters to be trolls if they trash talk folks and/or intentionally cause trouble/initiate conflict... I don't see that you are doing that, so no, I wouldn't consider you to be a troll simply for being curious :)
DeleteItPlease

Elizabethton, TN

#43 Nov 29, 2013
I wonder how many times Word Woman has accused God of stalking her?
Ben

Asheboro, NC

#44 Nov 29, 2013
I pray and praise !

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#45 Nov 29, 2013
DeleteItPlease wrote:
I wonder how many times Word Woman has accused God of stalking her?
For real?!? These are the things that consume your thoughts?!? Well, the answer to that would be ZERO...but you're not God, now are you?!?

“The Right is mostly wrong!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#47 Nov 29, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
We are all familiar with the heartwarming story about pilgrims and indians, and how Thanksgiving Day originally came to be celebrated in this country. And if you pause and think for a moment about that very first Thanksgiving, you would quite quickly realize that celebrating Thanksgiving is just as important as celebrating Independence Day. Both of those holidays recognize important events that directly culminated in the creation of this nation. And with the creation of this nation, the first true taste of freedom the world has ever known.
Now that's a lot to be thankful for.
Which is why it is important to thank God for all your blessings everyday, most especially on Thanksgiving Day. Because even a burn victim or a cancer patient has something to be thankful for: God. In everything, God is Our Provider.
People who do not believe in God do not have anything to be thankful for. They do not have anything good to look forward to, no sunshine, no happiness in their lives. That is because you have to have a personal relationship with God in order to be truly thankful for anything.
What do you think all the Liberals were doing today? Do you think they are thankful? Probably not. In fact, they are probably praying to their god Hussein Obama right now. They are out putting up flyers about PETA or global warming. These Liberal douches have taken over the country, and they are persecuting good Christians like you and me.
This country was founded by Christians who prayed. Who gave thanks and weren't afraid to show it. And now look at where we are. How sad.
So I want to ask you, how was your day? Did you have a thankful Thanksgiving? Did you say a prayer for our country? The more thanks you give to God, the more grace you will receive in return.
We need to be praying in this country. Because Christians need to take back America, take over the country and restore things back to the way they were. Back when people were truly thankful for a great nation and thankful for God's providence. The 1950's and the 1960's.
You a religious nostalgia nerd? Everything wonderful was in the past. Nothing good about the present and future? Cause the past is gone and ain't coming back ever!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#49 Nov 29, 2013
Gunny wrote:
Im thinking some of these ladies need to get over themselves, you aint all that.
Know what? WE know this. WE tell people this. Yet, trolls still wanna throw our names out here and talk sh!t about us. Make threads about us & continuously beg us to argue. So please Gunny go take your sentence and tell it to the trolls. That is who is bringing our names up all the time.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#51 Nov 29, 2013
Here we go again...quit whining & get over it!!!
Ben

Charlotte, NC

#52 Nov 29, 2013
This threads monotinous

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#53 Nov 29, 2013
Ben wrote:
This threads monotinous
Threads always become monotonous when the troll(s) get(s) involved...that's why I have them deleted b/c it/they can't control its/their obsessions & doesn't/don't know when enough is enough...

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#55 Nov 29, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Here we go again...quit whining & get over it!!!
...and, btw...this comment is directed at the troll(s) who continue to whine & complain about its/their harassment being deleted...it will continue to, as it should be, so suck it up!!!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#56 Nov 29, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should take your own advice, or mine, go back across the mountain.
Then again...maybe not :)

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#58 Nov 29, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I would say the ULTIMATE WHINING AND COMPLAINING is from the one doing the deletions, namely you.
Instead of continually making unfounded accusations, PROVE them...she me & everyone else where I have whined & complained, as opposed to simply taken you to task (and having threads deleted is not whining and/or complaining...it is my way of letting you know that I WILL NOT tolerate your VERY INTENTIONAL & OBVIOUS LIES & HARASSMENT)!!! I won't hold my breath, though, b/c you are never able to back up your b.s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnnie and Crystal 2 min Snap 16
Nolichucky View Golf 37 min In limbo 1
David Foshie 51 min Fact 5
Randy Christy 57 min Sheriff Boogar 2
My old friend Trunky 1 hr Life is good 7
Holistic/alternative healing 1 hr Dare2love 3
Chris Stills 1 hr Concerned 4
Witches in Camp Creek 8 hr Dare2love 23

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web