Comments
1 - 20 of 140 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2013
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
marth stewart

Maryville, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2013
We are all familiar with the heartwarming story about pilgrims and indians, and how Thanksgiving Day originally came to be celebrated in this country. And if you pause and think for a moment about that very first Thanksgiving, you would quite quickly realize that celebrating Thanksgiving is just as important as celebrating Independence Day. Both of those holidays recognize important events that directly culminated in the creation of this nation. And with the creation of this nation, the first true taste of freedom the world has ever known.

Now that's a lot to be thankful for.

Which is why it is important to thank God for all your blessings everyday, most especially on Thanksgiving Day. Because even a burn victim or a cancer patient has something to be thankful for: God. In everything, God is Our Provider.

People who do not believe in God do not have anything to be thankful for. They do not have anything good to look forward to, no sunshine, no happiness in their lives. That is because you have to have a personal relationship with God in order to be truly thankful for anything.

What do you think all the Liberals were doing today? Do you think they are thankful? Probably not. In fact, they are probably praying to their god Hussein Obama right now. They are out putting up flyers about PETA or global warming. These Liberal douches have taken over the country, and they are persecuting good Christians like you and me.

This country was founded by Christians who prayed. Who gave thanks and weren't afraid to show it. And now look at where we are. How sad.

So I want to ask you, how was your day? Did you have a thankful Thanksgiving? Did you say a prayer for our country? The more thanks you give to God, the more grace you will receive in return.

We need to be praying in this country. Because Christians need to take back America, take over the country and restore things back to the way they were. Back when people were truly thankful for a great nation and thankful for God's providence. The 1950's and the 1960's.
MC HammerHead

Elizabethton, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2013
I'm sure one woman here said a prayer and then started using 4 letter words about others.
Gobble-licious

Greeneville, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2013
I ate turkey...
And it was good...

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
We are all familiar with the heartwarming story about pilgrims and indians, and how Thanksgiving Day originally came to be celebrated in this country. And if you pause and think for a moment about that very first Thanksgiving, you would quite quickly realize that celebrating Thanksgiving is just as important as celebrating Independence Day. Both of those holidays recognize important events that directly culminated in the creation of this nation. And with the creation of this nation, the first true taste of freedom the world has ever known.
Now that's a lot to be thankful for.
Which is why it is important to thank God for all your blessings everyday, most especially on Thanksgiving Day. Because even a burn victim or a cancer patient has something to be thankful for: God. In everything, God is Our Provider.
People who do not believe in God do not have anything to be thankful for. They do not have anything good to look forward to, no sunshine, no happiness in their lives. That is because you have to have a personal relationship with God in order to be truly thankful for anything.
What do you think all the Liberals were doing today? Do you think they are thankful? Probably not. In fact, they are probably praying to their god Hussein Obama right now. They are out putting up flyers about PETA or global warming. These Liberal douches have taken over the country, and they are persecuting good Christians like you and me.
This country was founded by Christians who prayed. Who gave thanks and weren't afraid to show it. And now look at where we are. How sad.
So I want to ask you, how was your day? Did you have a thankful Thanksgiving? Did you say a prayer for our country? The more thanks you give to God, the more grace you will receive in return.
We need to be praying in this country. Because Christians need to take back America, take over the country and restore things back to the way they were. Back when people were truly thankful for a great nation and thankful for God's providence. The 1950's and the 1960's.
Congratulations--this one is so out in RIGHT field that it would take me hours to refute. Happy Thanksgiving.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#10 Nov 29, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text>hey, she can have me....well she can try! betcha she couldn't handle me though ;)
I think that a couple of hours with you and a glass of cold water would kill an average person. I also think the undertaker would have a difficult timr removing the large smile from the deceased

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#11 Nov 29, 2013
How this go from prayers to sex y'all. I mean I. Think half of everyone had said a prayer for turkey day, but the faith disappeared as the food did.

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#13 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
How this go from prayers to sex y'all. I mean I. Think half of everyone had said a prayer for turkey day, but the faith disappeared as the food did.
Now you know what everyone was praying for. LOL

“Believe that....”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
How this go from prayers to sex y'all. I mean I. Think half of everyone had said a prayer for turkey day, but the faith disappeared as the food did.
I agree with ya. But I didn't turn this into a sex thread! I said I have a sexy mouth and I said I bet this troll couldn't handle me. You haven't been on here long enough to see just how long this troll has been at it with me have you? Lord, she is like the energizer bunny...keeps going and going and going! I'm actually asking her to come meet me so I can introduce myself to her. See, she thinks she knows me, yet she don't wanna come face to face with me. But, as usual she can only yak on her keyboard. Anyways, back to praying guys!

“Believe that....”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself. You're a maggot.
Oh Ray honey, get over yourself....no one cares what you think.

“Tell me something interesting”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 29, 2013
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :-)

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#18 Nov 29, 2013
eco gal wrote:
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :-)
mine was strange I went to the in laws lol but the food was good so Melissa hun why does she need to know about your mouth?

“Believe that....”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
<quoted text> mine was strange I went to the in laws lol but the food was good so Melissa hun why does she need to know about your mouth?
Looks like a few posts got deleted. But, if you look @ my reply to 'Paul' above, you will see what I said. Apparently I curse too much! This troll likes to bring that up OFTEN. Then 'Paul' needs to add his 2 cents. Same person really. I wasn't telling her to come check out my mouth, I was again, inviting her to come face to face with me. It's ME she won't be able to handle!

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#20 Nov 29, 2013
I hate to say it but wow it is only words guys they don't hurt that bad if that was the case I would up at the hype fighting every night while the town rode my wife lol

“Believe that....”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
I hate to say it but wow it is only words guys they don't hurt that bad if that was the case I would up at the hype fighting every night while the town rode my wife lol
The words don't hurt hon! I give them right back, that's why she is always on my back! Yeah, I throw the curse words out occasionally but dang, no matter what thread I post on, she has to come throw a personal insult at me. It does get old. So I figure maybe if she ever gets froggy, she will take me up on the offer to come meet me! Just hang around and you will notice that when I don't comment to her, she will throw more insults out. She is kinda pitiful actually.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Nov 29, 2013
big stik wrote:
I hate to say it but wow it is only words guys they don't hurt that bad if that was the case I would up at the hype fighting every night while the town rode my wife lol
Actually, words CAN hurt, as proven by the young girl who recently jumped to her death as a result of bullying (both in person & via the internet)... Luckily, we are all confident in ourselves & don't care what the troll(s) think(s). However, that doesn't change the fact that the troll's/trolls' behavior on here is appalling, immature, unwarranted, & senseless...
Wow

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Nov 29, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, words CAN hurt, as proven by the young girl who recently jumped to her death as a result of bullying (both in person & via the internet)... Luckily, we are all confident in ourselves & don't care what the troll(s) think(s). However, that doesn't change the fact that the troll's/trolls' behavior on here is appalling, immature, unwarranted, & senseless...
Had to chime in, didn't you? You are just not capable of ignoring the troll. You are weak. lmao! ;)

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#25 Nov 29, 2013
Sorry I don't buy that I have been bullied sorry babes but sticks and stones. The only epidemic this world has is it it glorifies people who do not deserve to be glorified

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#27 Nov 29, 2013
...in fact, I had 6, yes SIX, threads deleted yesterday...all created by the troll(s) with the sole intent of harassing & causing drama with myself & others...clearly it/they didn't have any family or friends to spend Thanksgiving with, which is perfectly understandable...

Since: Nov 13

undiscovered

#28 Nov 29, 2013
Who decided pests would be named trolls

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#29 Nov 29, 2013
marth stewart wrote:
We are all familiar with the heartwarming story about pilgrims and indians, and how Thanksgiving Day originally came to be celebrated in this country. And if you pause and think for a moment about that very first Thanksgiving, you would quite quickly realize that celebrating Thanksgiving is just as important as celebrating Independence Day. Both of those holidays recognize important events that directly culminated in the creation of this nation. And with the creation of this nation, the first true taste of freedom the world has ever known.
Now that's a lot to be thankful for.
Which is why it is important to thank God for all your blessings everyday, most especially on Thanksgiving Day. Because even a burn victim or a cancer patient has something to be thankful for: God. In everything, God is Our Provider.
People who do not believe in God do not have anything to be thankful for. They do not have anything good to look forward to, no sunshine, no happiness in their lives. That is because you have to have a personal relationship with God in order to be truly thankful for anything.
What do you think all the Liberals were doing today? Do you think they are thankful? Probably not. In fact, they are probably praying to their god Hussein Obama right now. They are out putting up flyers about PETA or global warming. These Liberal douches have taken over the country, and they are persecuting good Christians like you and me.
This country was founded by Christians who prayed. Who gave thanks and weren't afraid to show it. And now look at where we are. How sad.
So I want to ask you, how was your day? Did you have a thankful Thanksgiving? Did you say a prayer for our country? The more thanks you give to God, the more grace you will receive in return.
We need to be praying in this country. Because Christians need to take back America, take over the country and restore things back to the way they were. Back when people were truly thankful for a great nation and thankful for God's providence. The 1950's and the 1960's.
Karl Marx, 1844: "... Man makes religion, religion does not make man. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people." The 50's and 60's were a great time to be thankful--if one was male, caucasian, and had a job. My day was/is fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min WTSenior 145,944
who is the scummiest men in greene county tn. 32 min beetle 2
south greene football 2 hr spot 43
white peterbilt in town 2 hr rednecks 2
Joan Rivers current status 2 hr rednecks 1
pos men in greeneville 3 hr ajoke 5
wikq football (Oct '13) 3 hr Tony Darnell 15
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 6 hr Release 8
Davis Street 17 hr CampCreeper 33
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••