Gump

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Does anyone know why Greene Valley vacated the building they had across from the new Ford place on 11E?
Blue Collar

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Gump wrote:
Does anyone know why Greene Valley vacated the building they had across from the new Ford place on 11E?
I was unaware it was closed. Wasn't that a workshop of sort to allow persons served to earn money? Well that's just frickin great if they lost that. What else can be taken away? Hopefully they relocated. Probably went out for the same reason other businesses have left - no work. Maybe someone else will enlighten us.
Gump

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

I believe you are right that it was some kind of workshop for GVDC. There used to be several TEG containers there too and now they are gone.
nuttin better

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

It was called quality products. They moved it on campus and let the lease on the building go to save money. The clients trips have all been cut out now to. So all the cry babies that think these people have it so good...the next time you go out to eat or just go to the store just think if you werent able to this without permission from the state you live in!
GVDC employee

Shakopee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

The quality of life off campus for the residents at GVDC has changed drastically. They used to be able to go on individual trips, to do shopping, go out to eat or just anything that wanted/needed to be done. That has stopped completely. It's sad really. I am thankful that my job was able to be saved, but I would gladly give it up for the people who live at Greene Valley to have a better quality of life. I couldn't imagine being stuck in my house all day, everyday, never going any further than my backyard. About QP though I am kind of glad they moved that on campus, I believe the trip there was stressful for some of the residents. Atleast now if a problem occurs while they're working they won't have far to go to come back home.
GVDC Also

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Yeah....trips have been cut down...not out. Have you noticed we (the whole country) is in a recession? Do you go out and do stuff as much as you use to? I sure don't. The quality of line should not be effected if you are doing you're job correctly. I know the people I serve have not seen a drop in care.
GVDC employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

I said the quality of life off campus has been changed not on campus. As far as individual trips I was speaking from my own perspective. The residents in the cottage I work in haven't seen an individual trip in a long time. As far as daily outings we don't go on them much anymore either. In my personal life, since you asked, my family still do as much as we ever have, because we save money just for trips and I don't want to deprive my children of any opportunity that is before them.
another GVDC

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

glad they moved it on campus so maybe now that Sherry woman will get in trouble for being such a bitch to her employees! Telling lies on them & if they don't "obey" & do as she says she will find a way to get them introuble! She has done it for years but people need there jobs & anyone that works at GVDC knows it's the employee that gets punished or moved not the one causing the problems, in most cases. She needs to worry about her husband trying to sleep with everyone from young to old!
well said

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

I agree to that, I have saw 1st hand how she got back at a employee before & nothing was said or done! The employee had really done nothing wrong but they got punished & moved from the job they was good at & loved!...Sherry is a bitch like that & as long as nothing is done about it she will continue to lie & be a bitch!! Yeah calm down that husband, maybe she needs to give him some & him & her both would be happier people!!
talkback

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Anyone know Robyn Rollins,West,Russell,Shelton who is a supervisor out there? If so what is she like?
Worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Judged:

Robin is wonderful. My personal opinion she good at what she does out there and cares for the people that live there
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Robyn is a good person, but as a supervisor not so much. There was an issue a while back where nearly her entire shift went to HR over the way she treats people. Laposky and Grenedier told her to stay off the floor and stay back in her office (which is at the far back of the building) and to absolutely minimize the contact she has with staff.
x gvdc employee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

Judged:

haha wrote:
Robyn is a good person, but as a supervisor not so much. There was an issue a while back where nearly her entire shift went to HR over the way she treats people. Laposky and Grenedier told her to stay off the floor and stay back in her office (which is at the far back of the building) and to absolutely minimize the contact she has with staff.
If your talking about Anne Laposky she is a total waste of human flesh. She could care less about the people at GV, clients or employees. She should have been kicked out of there a long time ago. Also,before someone says I was fired and have an ax to grind...no I quit and do not regret it one bit.
GVDC KW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

haha wrote:
She is a bitch. The worst supervisor ever she thinks she is better than everbody
LOL

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

well said wrote:
I agree to that, I have saw 1st hand how she got back at a employee before & nothing was said or done! The employee had really done nothing wrong but they got punished & moved from the job they was good at & loved!...Sherry is a bitch like that & as long as nothing is done about it she will continue to lie & be a bitch!! Yeah calm down that husband, maybe she needs to give him some & him & her both would be happier people!!
LOL, if an employee was moved/ or punished... I am sure there was a reason.
Any her personal life is your business? Because your far from knowing "Truth/Facts"
surething

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

another GVDC wrote:
glad they moved it on campus so maybe now that Sherry woman will get in trouble for being such a bitch to her employees! Telling lies on them & if they don't "obey" & do as she says she will find a way to get them introuble! She has done it for years but people need there jobs & anyone that works at GVDC knows it's the employee that gets punished or moved not the one causing the problems, in most cases. She needs to worry about her husband trying to sleep with everyone from young to old!
Sounds like you may be either clueless or plain stupid.
surething

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

GVDC KW wrote:
<quoted text>She is a bitch. The worst supervisor ever she thinks she is better than everbody
She is a good person and maybe you shouldn't being judging people. Look at you.
LOL

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

People just seem to have nothing better to do than judge others. What going around comes right back around to those who judge.

~Karma~- the joy of watching someone get what they deserve.
~Professionalism~- the ability to sit back and enjoy the show and keep your mouth shut!
true

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

[They relocated it onto the grounds of greenvalley to try to save money
well said

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, if an employee was moved/ or punished... I am sure there was a reason.
Any her personal life is your business? Because your far from knowing "Truth/Facts"
I saw it 1st hard so yeah, I know my "truths/facts" & others have also, she is a bitch and everyone knows it!! She has made the comment more than once I will get them back, she does retaliate & yes there is some employees that have got moved or punished when it wasn't there fault out here at GVDC, in most cases they did do wrong but in some they didn't! and as far as her husband, no her personal life isn't my business til it's tried to make my business! he tries to get people too meet him...do not accept him as a friend on FB, I know many that have deleted him cause he is a pervert!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of120
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••