My biological mother/father again

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 17, 2013
Vickie Riedling wrote:
Ok so for all you people that know Rebecca Harmon in Greeneville I am her Biological daughter.. Today I have received all my sealed adoption records and any stories that any one has heard from the past I can rest assure you it was all CRAP.. If anyone would like proof that I am alive and well and I have proof SHE did NOT raise me what so ever and also that she has lied to everyone about the bio father.. According to these papers and
her statements the.person that is SO CALLED
my bio father CANNOT BE!!! Questions you can
email me at vickieriedling90@yahoo.com Thanks
So even with the sealed records you haven't found your father or closure? I pray you find answers soon. I cannot imagine your pain.
Vickie Riedling

Radcliff, KY

#3 Jul 17, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
So even with the sealed records you haven't found your father or closure? I pray you find answers soon. I cannot imagine your pain.
no and thank you.. The person she says is my bio father there is NO way.. According to my records the alleged father got a 30 day leave in MAY of 1971.. I was born in Late MAR of 72.. Unless she was 10 1/2 months pregnant with me that would put her getting pregnant with me in MAY/June of 1971.. He supposedly left in June of 1971.. I was birn March.. She got pregnant with me in JULY 1971.. Dont add up.does it.. So that being said.... Either she lied AGAIN or cant count..either.dont suprise me..

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4 Jul 17, 2013
Vickei are you any closer to finding your birth father. Did she list him on the birth certificate?
Vickie Riedling

Radcliff, KY

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Wind Spirit wrote:
Vickei are you any closer to finding your birth father. Did she list him on the birth certificate?
She has the Barry Guye name all over the paper work but not on the birth certificate.. I am almost positive hes not it because the dates DO NOT.add up at all unless she was 10 1/2 months pregnant with me..lol I find it funny.she lied to the STATE OF TENNESSEE and they were to dumb to catch it.. And she was to.dumb to.remember who.she said.what to..
Calculator

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Vickie Riedling wrote:
<quoted text> no and thank you.. The person she says is my bio father there is NO way.. According to my records the alleged father got a 30 day leave in MAY of 1971.. I was born in Late MAR of 72.. Unless she was 10 1/2 months pregnant with me that would put her getting pregnant with me in MAY/June of 1971.. He supposedly left in June of 1971.. I was birn March.. She got pregnant with me in JULY 1971.. Dont add up.does it.. So that being said.... Either she lied AGAIN or cant count..either.dont suprise me..
You have to know the exact dates that he was on leave. If he was in town in mid to late june of 1971 it is possible for him to be your father. A full nine month pregnancy that started in mid to late June of 1971 would lead to a full term birth in mid to late march of 1972.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 17, 2013
I don't think that it was as much of a deal back then for the info to be "true".... Is that Barry guy the one that yousaid has passed? It's still worth a shot to have a DNA test done. Pregnancy actually lasts 40 weeks, so that's 10 months... And back in the 70's, it wasn't uncommon for pregnancies to go 42 weeks... My suggestion, Take each piece of info you get and go with it until it's completely exhausted, then look at other avenues. Even when it seems far fetched... Try it. Because it seems that what makes sense may not be the truth for you given your bio mother's history.:-/

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#8 Jul 17, 2013
The father died in a wreck, the father disappered,the father ran out on you, the father is to be left nameless or someone will be hurt, there was a payoff to keep you quite, have I missed a few, I think so. Becky what kind of a person are you? Your child is hurting and needs your help, she needs it for medical reasons. Tell her the truth that is if you know who the father is. If you do not know who he is then give her the names of the men you slept with during that time and let her get DNA'S done. You at least owe her that much. From what I understand she only wants the truth from you as she has a family that loves her. Give her the truth and she will go away and you can go back to your life.
Vickie Riedling

Radcliff, KY

#9 Jul 18, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
I don't think that it was as much of a deal back then for the info to be "true".... Is that Barry guy the one that yousaid has passed? It's still worth a shot to have a DNA test done. Pregnancy actually lasts 40 weeks, so that's 10 months... And back in the 70's, it wasn't uncommon for pregnancies to go 42 weeks... My suggestion, Take each piece of info you get and go with it until it's completely exhausted, then look at other avenues. Even when it seems far fetched... Try it. Because it seems that what makes sense may not be the truth for you given your bio mother's history.:-/
So the paper work I.have from the state.states May of 71 for 30 day leave til June 71.. There is other things.on here that leads me to believe.shes pulling names outta.the sky.. We shall soon see.. Im supposed to be dead and have a grave stone somewhere in greeneville as well.. Thats ANOTHER lie she has told several people in town.
Vickie Riedling

Radcliff, KY

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Wind Spirit wrote:
The father died in a wreck, the father disappered,the father ran out on you, the father is to be left nameless or someone will be hurt, there was a payoff to keep you quite, have I missed a few, I think so. Becky what kind of a person are you? Your child is hurting and needs your help, she needs it for medical reasons. Tell her the truth that is if you know who the father is. If you do not know who he is then give her the names of the men you slept with during that time and let her get DNA'S done. You at least owe her that much. From what I understand she only wants the truth from you as she has a family that loves her. Give her the truth and she will go away and you can go back to your life.

You missed that.im dead and have a grave site she visits all the time.. You missed all the other names thru out the year I have been told... But.other than that you bout hit them all..lol..

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13 Jul 18, 2013
You cannot force someone to accept you. She is probably delusional about the lies she has told. She may actually believe,by now, that you are in fact dead. It sounds like you may just need to move on as much as that hurts. Sorry about this.... Growing up without parents that do not want you may not have been the worst thing that happened. Those children normally end up abused or worse.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 18, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
You cannot force someone to accept you. She is probably delusional about the lies she has told. She may actually believe,by now, that you are in fact dead. It sounds like you may just need to move on as much as that hurts. Sorry about this.... Growing up without parents that do not want you may not have been the worst thing that happened. Those children normally end up abused or worse.
From the last thread Vickie posted, I truly don't think she will have the issue of moving on... She has severe medical issues and she needs her family history so that she can get the correct medical assistance... It is sad to think that she is ultimately sick and continuously playing a guessing game at what comes next when it could be inherited and treatable if she only knew her biological parents.

I believe that the family medical history should be admitted and made permanent record with any adoptive child before the papers are finalized. I know that in some circumstances, it cannot happen this way, but if people are going to spread their legs and get pregnant, then adopt the child out in a closed adoption, why not see that there's no reason for them to ever need to contact you....

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#15 Jul 18, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
From the last thread Vickie posted, I truly don't think she will have the issue of moving on... She has severe medical issues and she needs her family history so that she can get the correct medical assistance... It is sad to think that she is ultimately sick and continuously playing a guessing game at what comes next when it could be inherited and treatable if she only knew her biological parents.
I believe that the family medical history should be admitted and made permanent record with any adoptive child before the papers are finalized. I know that in some circumstances, it cannot happen this way, but if people are going to spread their legs and get pregnant, then adopt the child out in a closed adoption, why not see that there's no reason for them to ever need to contact you....
That is a very good point and I would like to see that go into action as well. If they are going to wipe their hands clean of a life they made, then they should insure there is no more need for their presence from adoption to death. I understand people end up in very bad situations and do not have the finances to raise a child, but simply giving up should not be an option at all. But, like I said, it is best if someone that is not wanted, not be in the household. Nothing good comes of it... sad.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16 Jul 18, 2013
Vickie Riedling wrote:
<quoted text>
So the paper work I.have from the state.states May of 71 for 30 day leave til June 71.. There is other things.on here that leads me to believe.shes pulling names outta.the sky.. We shall soon see.. Im supposed to be dead and have a grave stone somewhere in greeneville as well.. Thats ANOTHER lie she has told several people in town.
It could be first of May til first of June... I'd at least give it a shot. Is he the one that is suppose to have passed away?.. I don't think shed waste time or money with a grave stone, unless family helped her... Keep us updated. Have you contacted any of the local news or newspapers with the story? I'm sure the news station would do a story on it and maybe even let you ask for help publicly?

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 18, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a very good point and I would like to see that go into action as well. If they are going to wipe their hands clean of a life they made, then they should insure there is no more need for their presence from adoption to death. I understand people end up in very bad situations and do not have the finances to raise a child, but simply giving up should not be an option at all. But, like I said, it is best if someone that is not
wanted, not be in the household. Nothing good
comes of it... sad.
It is very sad. From the sound of it, she was far better off NOT being raised by this woman. One would think that if the biological mother wants nothing to do with Vickie, she would give her all info needed and let her be on her way. I have my babies and I cannot imagine being a person that could give my child away. It's heart wrenching to even speak of.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#18 Jul 18, 2013
I know certain sicknesses are carried by genes, but are the Dr's not able to pinpoint an issue without a family history? Seems kind of odd that they cannot help without that information. Good luck and sorry if I was too nosey.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#19 Jul 18, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very sad. From the sound of it, she was far better off NOT being raised by this woman. One would think that if the biological mother wants nothing to do with Vickie, she would give her all info needed and let her be on her way. I have my babies and I cannot imagine being a person that could give my child away. It's heart wrenching to even speak of.
Agreed. It is funny how some people treat having children as a chore or undesirable task. I feel like it is a privilege (that not everyone gets or deserves) to see and have a hand in the growing mind/body of my own offspring. Orphans have been around for centuries, so this mind-state isn't new or being resolved. Humans....(-.-)
question

Kings Mountain, NC

#20 Jul 18, 2013
Rebecca Harmon from the Valley 55ish? Can't imagine this of her.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21 Jul 18, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It is funny how some people treat having children as a chore or undesirable task. I feel like it is a privilege (that not everyone gets or deserves) to see and have a hand in the growing mind/body of my own offspring. Orphans have been around for centuries, so this mind-state isn't new or being resolved. Humans....(-.-)
Absolutely. I'm not sure I remember entirely how his history would play into her diagnosis but I do believe the dr's are the ones pushing for her to get the info. There's another thread that might be an interesting read if you get the time. Although I cannot remember how it is titled, I'm sure it can be found by typing in Vickie or Rebecca's name.

I keep thinking back on many years ago when people raised the kids they birthed. I know there has always been issues where mom is young and still lives at home and baby is raised as a sibling to mom... But the family took care of it's offspring... The problem with the human race anymore is so many think that they are owed something ....
Vickie Riedling

Radcliff, KY

#23 Jul 18, 2013
question wrote:
Rebecca Harmon from the Valley 55ish? Can't imagine this of her.
Rebecca Ann Harmon from Newport.Highway.. She was born in 54 and graduated from South Green High School..
Vickie Riedling

Radcliff, KY

#24 Jul 18, 2013
Calculator wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to know the exact dates that he was on leave. If he was in town in mid to late june of 1971 it is possible for him to be your father. A full nine month pregnancy that started in mid to late June of 1971 would lead to a full term birth in mid to late march of 1972.
As of January 28 1972 she was 7 1/2 months pregnant with me according to Dr papers from the pregnancy crisis center..30 weeks so that.puts her.getting pregnant the first or second week of July 1971.. He left the middle.of June supposesly for Vietnam.. There is NO WAY he can be.. Right according to the dr notes that is from the.hospital..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you think about one night stands 12 min Dixie iron fist 22
Satan's power waxing every day in our fallen land 23 min csmaven 8
white men are gross! (Aug '10) 26 min csmaven 97
Why I get on topix 34 min csmaven 59
Charles Manson to marry.... 47 min jamie smiles 16
HAWK the wife beater wins big 57 min jamie smiles 21
blonde girl at Dairy Queen in mosheim 1 hr jamie smiles 51
David Thompson's girl 1 hr Mimi 9
wreck 18 hr friendofdog 27
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:20 am PST

NFL10:20AM
Titans to release veteran Shaun Phillips
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve
NBC Sports 3:52 AM
Jason Avant compares himself to NBA great Tim Duncan