U kill any snakes this year?

U kill any snakes this year?

Created by Shemp Sharpe on Jul 1, 2013

16 votes

Click on an option to vote

cobera

aps

kill some gardin snakes

an aconder

black mammaba

rattel snake

coper heed

boa strecion

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ape Allen

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 1, 2013
I have kilt several snakes including a spitting cobera. Yes I did.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Two copperheads and a black snake by mistake.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jul 1, 2013
I know a lil gal that can sure wilt a copperhead...lol Do think she much into black snakes though

Since: Dec 12

Hickory, NC

#4 Jul 1, 2013
No, not this year! I have allowed my dates to slither back under their rocks. ;) lol
The Magician

Newport, TN

#5 Jul 1, 2013
If they slithered away from you, they were not worthy enough anyway.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 2, 2013
I don't care for snakes until I know if they are non-poisonous. (I'm learning) We have had many. Some have been hit with a weedeater, others torn apart by out Pit... All completely harmless so far... Except maybe the black racer that chased my man down the drive... Hate I missed that show. :-)
lol

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 2, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Except maybe the black racer that chased my man down the drive... Hate I missed that show.:-)
That happened to a friend while golfing once. It is hilarious to watch. We kept yelling at him to stop and stand still, generally they will pass right by. It's a scare tactic. I've handled them before and they're as harmless as most non-poisonous snakes. You most likely messed a good laugh at your man.
lol

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jul 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That happened to a friend while golfing once. It is hilarious to watch. We kept yelling at him to stop and stand still, generally they will pass right by. It's a scare tactic. I've handled them before and they're as harmless as most non-poisonous snakes. You most likely messed a good laugh at your man.
missed a good laugh
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

#9 Jul 2, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
I don't care for snakes until I know if they are non-poisonous.(I'm learning) We have had many. Some have been hit with a weedeater, others torn apart by out Pit... All completely harmless so far... Except maybe the black racer that chased my man down the drive... Hate I missed that show.:-)
You've done it all, no matter what the subject, according to you.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 2, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
That happened to a friend while golfing once. It is hilarious to watch. We kept yelling at him to stop and stand still, generally they will pass right by. It's a scare tactic. I've handled them before and they're as harmless as most non-poisonous snakes. You most likely messed a good laugh at your man.
They don't bother him, he will pick any one up he runs across... But when he went to grab this one, she was guarding babies... He said he's been bit by a racer, and although they aren't poisonous, it sure can make you sick as a dog for a few days. I got tickled at my youngest because he now wants to catch one as a pet... I'm waiting to see that day.(maybe I should start the school year with an apology to the teacher) lol

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#11 Jul 2, 2013
I kilt one rattlehead and two coppermouths.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Jul 2, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You've done it all, no matter what the subject, according to you.
Good grief, it's snakes! Who HASN'T might be a shorter list. Glad to see you're back and still THINK you know me. A lil surprised that you're hiding behind "Hmm" though... I did have to flip to full site on the other thread to reassure my assumptions that whoever was posting is not the original Hmm... So WTG. It took me all of two seconds longer to reaffirm what I already KNEW. The sky is beautiful today, sure hope it stays nice out. Have a great day!

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Elections were LAST year.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Jul 2, 2013
It's pretty sickening... but when I was little my brother taught me how to snap the heads off snakes by whipping them like a whip. Yup... those were the days...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 2, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
It's pretty sickening... but when I was little my brother taught me how to snap the heads off snakes by whipping them like a whip. Yup... those were the days...
Does it give you a sense of power... Until it's done... Then you feel horrible for stealing that poor snake's life away?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16 Jul 2, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>Does it give you a sense of power... Until it's done... Then you feel horrible for stealing that poor snake's life away?
Heck no! I felt like crap the entire time! But he made me... older brothers overpower... Dork faces...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 2, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck no! I felt like crap the entire time! But he made me... older brothers overpower... Dork faces...
Ever kill chickens?(my list of million things I've done)... We chopped their heads off and they went jumping around, blood squirting out their necks and we had to chase them down.. Then we boiled them and pulled feathers... Then gutted... I cried for the first maybe 20... We killed 80 I think it was (I was 10, maybe 11)... I just see all life as precious and I hate it all. If I have to to eat... I could I suppose.. But I'd rather eat FoD's brownies and your watermelon. Lol

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#18 Jul 3, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever kill chickens?(my list of million things I've done)... We chopped their heads off and they went jumping around, blood squirting out their necks and we had to chase them down.. Then we boiled them and pulled feathers... Then gutted... I cried for the first maybe 20... We killed 80 I think it was (I was 10, maybe 11)... I just see all life as precious and I hate it all. If I have to to eat... I could I suppose.. But I'd rather eat FoD's brownies and your watermelon. Lol
Ever boil a hog then scrape the hair off? Good times, good times.
Ape Allen

Elizabethton, TN

#19 Jul 3, 2013
Gross.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#20 Jul 3, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>Ever boil a hog then scrape the hair off? Good times, good times.
I sure have!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Brobeck 1 hr Peaches n Cream 1
Soboxone Question? 2 hr Preacher Otis Revlon 8
BUSTED at the Hype! 3 hr Duh 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr BellaRosaLinda 10,028
Another Florida nightclub shooting 6 hr Wow 13
TED Conference in Greeneville 6 hr whothehellcares- 6
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 6 hr Princess Hey 2,292
no 7 hr BellaRosaLinda 144

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages