United States

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Big celebration behind the library starts at 200 pm & fireworks at GHS on the 4th

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#2 Jul 3, 2013
Which means people are going to be staking out their turf for fireworks viewing at dawn on the 4th. Ditto parking spaces. Cynical? YES, based on past observation.
what2do

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jul 4, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
Which means people are going to be staking out their turf for fireworks viewing at dawn on the 4th. Ditto parking spaces. Cynical? YES, based on past observation.
Is it really that bad? I normally go out of town but was thinking of checking out downtown this year. I didn't realize the Greeneville celebration was that special.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#4 Jul 4, 2013
CELEBRATIONS IN GREENEVILLE,TN REALLY STINK! GREENEVILLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO CELEBRATE ANYTHING, THEY ALWAYS PUT ON STUPID SHOWS THAT AREN'T WORTH WATCHING AND JUST PLAIN IDIOTS RUNNING THE WHOLE THING!
Resident

Faith, NC

#5 Jul 4, 2013
The thing is that everyone wants to bash and tell how bad these events are before they even happen. So then no one goes therefore, next year they get even less sponcership from local businesses. So then the few people who actually do care about these events try to do what they can with less trying to get these events to take off and give the people of greeneville something to do in greeneville until it just cost them to much of thier own time and money. I'm not saying there's not a few self absorbed assholes in the mix because there usually are but if we as a town would go and support these events then next year it would be even bigger and better and the next etc,etc. But instead of helping them help us persay, we just bitch of how Greeneville sucks and there's nothing to do....
hippie

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jul 4, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
CELEBRATIONS IN GREENEVILLE,TN REALLY STINK! GREENEVILLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO CELEBRATE ANYTHING, THEY ALWAYS PUT ON STUPID SHOWS THAT AREN'T WORTH WATCHING AND JUST PLAIN IDIOTS RUNNING THE WHOLE THING!
LOL, stay home and play your video games, lil' boy.
what2do

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Well I'm going this year. I'm sure it's just as entertaining to my kids as the surrounding cities' events would be. It saves me time and gas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former East Tennessee priest in Virginia court ... (Aug '10) 3 hr Survivor 8
Cook at the Valley 4 hr Yuck 2
What are your thoughts on the Iowa Caucus and t... 5 hr Polymorphism 35
rocky top auction, better than a prostitute 6 hr ex customer 5
Moving soon need free or cheap moving boxes 6 hr Dr Wu 2
3 MORE DRUGGIES popped in Greeneville!!!!!!! YAY!! 7 hr The one 6
Magnavox 7 hr Reds 6
Poll Do You Find Greene County Natives Odd? 8 hr funny 17
Would you move to Greeneville, based on your lo... 10 hr I call BS 147
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages