OBAMA CARE is better than no care
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Nov 9, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>Arrogance isn't a trait of a wise man. Feeling the need to put others down isn't a trait of a happy man. Enjoy being miserable. No matter how successful you are, you still aren't happy. Maybe you should work harder on enjoying life and not rubbing your success in others faces.
Very well said, Goblin.
boss

Johnson City, TN

#26 Nov 10, 2013
My premiums went up due to his policies. No use for him

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#27 Nov 10, 2013
boss wrote:
My premiums went up due to his policies. No use for him
Well, we need to push those feelings aside. There are plenty of IV drug users that need free healthcare. That way they won't die prematurely due to their deadly, nasty, and expensive habits. We also must remember those that enjoy driving intoxicated. They may have an accident that causes higher vehicle and healthcare premiums, but we cannot spoil their fun.

Get your head in the game!

Obama Is Color Of Turds

Johnson City, TN

#28 Nov 10, 2013
People need to pay for their own health care, and if you can't afford it then too bad.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#29 Nov 10, 2013
Obama Is Color Of Turds wrote:
People need to pay for their own health care, and if you can't afford it then too bad.
Short version: I got mine; too bad you can't get yours.
Obama Is Color Of Turds

Johnson City, TN

#30 Nov 10, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Short version: I got mine; too bad you can't get yours.
What does "what I have" have to do with "what you do not have"?

The only connection between the two is the Liberal Commie mindset.

There is absolutely no correlation between me having something and you not having the same thing. And if I have something then it is none of your business, and I have no bearing on what you don't have or why you don't have it.

Only in the Liberal brain do I have a responsibility to not only provide for myself and my family, but also to share with people who fail to exercise the same levels of responsibility.

BUFFALO, NY

#31 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
What does "what I have" have to do with "what you do not have"?
The only connection between the two is the Liberal Commie mindset.
There is absolutely no correlation between me having something and you not having the same thing. And if I have something then it is none of your business, and I have no bearing on what you don't have or why you don't have it.
Only in the Liberal brain do I have a responsibility to not only provide for myself and my family, but also to share with people who fail to exercise the same levels of responsibility.
Let me summarize your stated position as I interpret it. Wealth, health, and food are YOURS because you feel you earned those entitlements to the exclusion of those less fortunate. Those YOU perceive, including children to be lazy, ill, unededucated, or less able should be left to live in poverty, illness, undernourished and allowed to die--quietly so as to be no bother to the 'priviliged.''Humanitarian,' would seem to be an unknown concept to you.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#33 Nov 10, 2013
lame game wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Know It All. You're more boring than watching paint dry.
As boring as watching crackle paint, embedded with pop-rocks and caterpillars, dry!
Not that I've done this... Just saying... It might be really cool...

BUFFALO, NY

#34 Nov 10, 2013
lame game wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Know It All. You're more boring than watching paint dry.
Then I seriously advise you skip my boring posts and move on.
Obama Is Color Of Turds

Johnson City, TN

#35 Nov 10, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Let me summarize your stated position as I interpret it. Wealth, health, and food are YOURS because you feel you earned those entitlements to the exclusion of those less fortunate. Those YOU perceive, including children to be lazy, ill, unededucated, or less able should be left to live in poverty, illness, undernourished and allowed to die--quietly so as to be no bother to the 'priviliged.''Humanitarian,' would seem to be an unknown concept to you.
I am pro-choice when it comes to people like you.

BUFFALO, NY

#36 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I am pro-choice when it comes to people like you.
I gather that is supposed to be some insult or put-down? If so, I suggest you work harder at it the inevitable next time.
Obama Is Color Of Turds

Johnson City, TN

#37 Nov 10, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>I gather that is supposed to be some insult or put-down? If so, I suggest you work harder at it the inevitable next time.
Maybe the problem is you interpret everything as an insult except actual insults.

BUFFALO, NY

#38 Nov 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe the problem is you interpret everything as an insult except actual insults.
Enlighten me then as to the correct interpretation of your previous comment.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#39 Nov 11, 2013
I also do not believe that people should be made "even." I'm never going to be rich, but I don't envy those who are. I've had the same opportunities as anyone else in the USA. The choices I made are mine alone. Yes it is sad when someone is "poor", "ill" "undernourished". But, you don't have to be poor to suffer illness either. Our government does more for people than I believe we should. Of course, I don't want anyone to go hungry, especially a child and we should take care of them. I just have a problem with their lard-butt young parents who won't work. They should go hungry. As far as providing medical care for everyone? Nope. If the government insists, fine, but I don't think it is necessary. Maybe if our government was so busy trying to make everyone equal, folks would have a little pride and get up off of their lazy azzes and take care of themselves and their own families Outlaw..I just have a problem with cradle to grave welfare. Shrugs. Just look at the government providing birth control (which I think is totally ridiculous although I understand what they think they are doing, helping) Do you think that's working? lol Nope. NOt when folks get paid money for breeding. We should have limits on ALL government assistance. And, not let people have it for years either.
StrongUrgeTofail

Kingsport, TN

#40 Nov 11, 2013
Envy the rich cause we the majority are suffering as they get richer at record levels . Like the rich get what you need when you can cause they seem to want it all for themselves .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Trump collusion with the Russians 19 min ROFLnatorating 18
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 21 min -Papa-Smurf- 11,493
Is Obama a Muslim? 51 min he is a criminal 4
workhouse inmates mowing school grounds 1 hr Bubba Work Real Hard 5
imates charged 1 hr Bubba Work Real Hard 26
Florida Shooting Scared Deputies 1 hr Bubba Work Real Hard 13
Poll Would U support Park Overall in a political run? (Apr '12) 1 hr dumber and dummer 30
gcsd 6 hr Jay Walter Jones 41

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages