OBAMA CARE is better than no care

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
emptyGOPbrain

Abingdon, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Do you agree sure its needs some work but someday soon it will work and health insurance will be cheaper . OR we have single payer which ever comes first .
Sheep Herder

Peru

#2 Nov 4, 2013
I agree, it's broken now but at least there's something that's moving forward. The Republicans say they have alternatives and they've had "many" good plans in the past so why didn't they enact those plans when they were in power? Too much talk, not enough DO.
In the know

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 4, 2013
I don't need or want the government in my health care. You idiots that either have no insurance or want to be on obamacare knock yourself out
notfromaroundher e1997

Greeneville, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2013
If you have a shiny new insurance card accepted at doctors offices and hospitals 2 hours or more away from you, does that mean you have good insurance or good care? Care and insurance are two different things you know.
In the know

Rock Hill, SC

#6 Nov 5, 2013
My shiny ins card lets me use doctors here in town and jc or any where else
Interested

Greeneville, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2013
In the know wrote:
I don't need or want the government in my health care. You idiots that either have no insurance or want to be on obamacare knock yourself out
Dude I dont know how old you are but once you go on Medicare THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE IN YOUR HEALTHCARE! Medicare is single payer.
boone

Spruce Pine, NC

#10 Nov 8, 2013
hes bout the dumbest ass ive ever seen

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2013
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I dont know how old you are but once you go on Medicare THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE IN YOUR HEALTHCARE! Medicare is single payer.
There's a lot of difference in Medicare and leaving me alone with my PERSONAL health insurance at the present time. Not the same thing. If you like Obamacare and you can get onto the shitty site, knock yourself out. I don't want or need that jackass Obama near my medical insurance today.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2013
emptyGOPbrain wrote:
Do you agree sure its needs some work but someday soon it will work and health insurance will be cheaper . OR we have single payer which ever comes first .
Yeah! It will be great! The people who do not care to work for what they have will be taken care of. The mothers with 7 children and 6 baby daddies will be taken care of. Those who need a transgender surgery will be covered.

It will be great.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2013
In the know wrote:
Being left without coverage happens to even hard workers. Your job lays you off, well you can spend EVERY DIME of unemployment on COBRA insurance. Or, go without until you can find another job that will offer benefits.

Location hidden

#14 Nov 9, 2013
notfromaroundhere1997 wrote:
Care and insurance are two different things you know.
They are often one in the same when referring to insurance. Without decent health insurance, you get little to no care and vica versa.
Was Jean now Gene

Greeneville, TN

#15 Nov 9, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah! It will be great! The people who do not care to work for what they have will be taken care of. The mothers with 7 children and 6 baby daddies will be taken care of. Those who need a transgender surgery will be covered.
It will be great.
Speaking of transgender surgery, my new peepee hurts.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Being left without coverage happens to even hard workers. Your job lays you off, well you can spend EVERY DIME of unemployment on COBRA insurance. Or, go without until you can find another job that will offer benefits.
GG I have no problem for this site for ANYONE that wants/needs coverage. You pay for it anyway by all the losers that go to the Emergency rooms for a cold. I just don't want/need Obamacare now and I really resent that bas&tard trying to make it a one-payer system.
Sad

Winnsboro, SC

#17 Nov 9, 2013
....isn't it sad that its "this" or nothing? You don't really get a choice. America the free is turning quickly into America the content slaves. I can almost guarantee that I'm younger than all of you and I can see that this isn't going to make anything better. I'm just saying, it sucks that people are okay with choosing the lesser of two evils or being forced to accept something without getting a choice. That's not freedom.
Obama Is Color Of Turds

Maryville, TN

#18 Nov 9, 2013
None of you people deserve health care. Period. I went to college for a reason, because I am better and smarter and a harder worker than any of you. And that means I am successful on a level none of you will ever match.

I can see from reading all of your posts that most of you never even went to college, you're probably just a bunch of Bubbas who hang out around the gun display cases at Wal-mart and talk about Duck Dynasty.

Just because all you liberal welfare-dependent trailer trash voted for Obama so you can have free healthcare, that doesn't make you equal to me. Obama thinks you should have the same healthcare and the same retirement as me??

None of you are at my level and never will be no matter how hard you work at your low-level, knuckle-head factory jobs. There are very few people in this town as important as I am, and I worked very hard to achieve the success I deserve today.

America is headed the path of Communism when people like me have to pay for all you losers.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#20 Nov 9, 2013
ObamaCare wrote:
Lord I'm sick
You don't look so well.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#21 Nov 9, 2013
Obama Is Color Of Turds wrote:
None of you people deserve health care. Period. I went to college for a reason, because I am better and smarter and a harder worker than any of you. And that means I am successful on a level none of you will ever match.
I can see from reading all of your posts that most of you never even went to college, you're probably just a bunch of Bubbas who hang out around the gun display cases at Wal-mart and talk about Duck Dynasty.
Just because all you liberal welfare-dependent trailer trash voted for Obama so you can have free healthcare, that doesn't make you equal to me. Obama thinks you should have the same healthcare and the same retirement as me??
None of you are at my level and never will be no matter how hard you work at your low-level, knuckle-head factory jobs. There are very few people in this town as important as I am, and I worked very hard to achieve the success I deserve today.
America is headed the path of Communism when people like me have to pay for all you losers.
For all your alleged higher education you didn't take HUMILITY 101 and/or COMPASSION 101, did you?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Nov 9, 2013

Your punctuation should've been perfect with a statement such as this. There are also obvious typos.
truthMonster

Elizabethton, TN

#23 Nov 9, 2013
I work at a local conservative sweat shop for $15,000 per year my health care will be free bronze level .

Location hidden

#24 Nov 9, 2013
Arrogance isn't a trait of a wise man. Feeling the need to put others down isn't a trait of a happy man. Enjoy being miserable. No matter how successful you are, you still aren't happy. Maybe you should work harder on enjoying life and not rubbing your success in others faces.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** last post wins ***** 7 min Head With No Screws 34
gays marrying in 30 states 9 min BrownEye 12
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 11 min Steve 4,840
Laughlin Hospital ER 16 min kyle 2
first post wins!! 17 min Dr Wu 1
your personal definition of a hypocrite. 18 min craz-E 20
ROE instrumental in restricting vets pain meds . 20 min Dr Wu 5
new sheriff says you are to old 1 hr get real 40
lol west greene vs. greeneville 5 hr Not just me 17
Scintillaire Restaurant Sun Pretend 2 B Normal 15