_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Jul 9, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly amazing >^..^< meow
Awww...thank you....I think the world of you, as well!!!!
:)

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#22 Jul 9, 2013
Just some added food for thought on cheating (for both genders): If you have the opportunity to cheat, and even if you are on the verge of doing so, take a few moments & visualize your significant other in EXACTLY the same situation. If the thought makes you sick to your stomach & you recognize how hurt YOU would be if the roles were reversed, then don't risk causing those feelings to the person who trusts you enough to care for/love you. All that remaining loyal requires is empathy, consideration, integrity, and self-control...it's not rocket science!!!

Location hidden

#23 Jul 9, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
Just some added food for thought on cheating (for both genders): If you have the opportunity to cheat, and even if you are on the verge of doing so, take a few moments & visualize your significant other in EXACTLY the same situation. If the thought makes you sick to your stomach & you recognize how hurt YOU would be if the roles were reversed, then don't risk causing those feelings to the person who trusts you enough to care for/love you. All that remaining loyal requires is empathy, consideration, integrity, and self-control...it's not rocket science!!!
Nah, it's really first grade stuff...

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#24 Jul 9, 2013
Dixie, I'm afraid this is one argument you will never win.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 10, 2013
I Am The Magician wrote:
Dixie, I'm afraid this is one argument you will never win.
Ah,not arguing. Just stating my thoughts. I've seen relationships fail from both sides.

Since: Jan 13

Chicago, IL

#26 Jul 10, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Ya don't get it at home,ya will get it somewheres else eventually. That's life
i totally agree with you 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 28 min whatimeisit 9,751
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 44 min Horse Creek Redneck 34
Raising our children to be racist 2 hr Yancey 7
A basketball legend and a wonderful person 4 hr Sad day 1
LED lights 6 hr BellaRosaLinda 6
ISIS & Muslim countries 6 hr BellaRosaLinda 10
Ques about Ron Chesnut Attorney 6 hr Karma 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages