First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spouse

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Would you want someone to tell you if your spouse had been cheating? I would and I think most people would want to know. Would you have the guts to tell someone that their spouse was a cheater?
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jul 7, 2013
If you really know your spouse nobody has to tell you.
Truth

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 7, 2013
spouse wrote:
Would you want someone to tell you if your spouse had been cheating? I would and I think most people would want to know. Would you have the guts to tell someone that their spouse was a cheater?
Yes, because I would want someone to tell me.
Ricky

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 7, 2013
yes I would want to know.
Doak Grad

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jul 7, 2013
I wouldnt wanna find out on Topix

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 7, 2013
spouse wrote:
yes....and yes...but not without proof, either way.
••1234••

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 7, 2013
I would not want to get involved in the middle of something like that let them find out and get proof their self
been there

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2013
Is the cheater a male or female? It makes a difference on how to go about it.
Messenger

Maggie Valley, NC

#9 Jul 8, 2013
I ve told people to their face and they dont belueve it. had a guy tell me he wanted the womans husband to know cause he kinda felr bad but the man i told said she said its not true. Lol well at least i tried

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Jul 8, 2013
Ya don't get it at home,ya will get it somewheres else eventually. That's life
cheaters never win

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 8, 2013
What about a guy who tells you he is interested in fooling around..then changes his mind cause he doesnt want her to have leverage in divorce which is already started. Then says no not interested i found someone else after divorce is final..what a piece of.crap
just me

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jul 8, 2013
Wonder if we're talking about the same person. I'm kind of in the same situation.

Since: Dec 12

Easley, SC

#13 Jul 9, 2013
cheaters never win wrote:
What about a guy who tells you he is interested in fooling around..then changes his mind cause he doesnt want her to have leverage in divorce which is already started. Then says no not interested i found someone else after divorce is final..what a piece of.crap
Sounds to me like he already had someone in-line. I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone from his past that he reconnected with & chose them over you. Sorry to be harsh.:( I also wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't already messing with them & just couldn't juggle three women( or who knows maybe even more). Be GLAD you found out what a pos he is now rather than wasting more of your precious time & ultimately breaking your heart later. Disappointing perhaps but what a blessing to be rid of him!:)

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Blah I dont like you anymore!

j/k (Im bored this afternoon)

Location hidden

#15 Jul 9, 2013
blackcatgreeneyes wrote:
<quoted text>Blah I dont like you anymore!

j/k (Im bored this afternoon)
Hey now! Lol me bored too.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 9, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
You're the sweetest of hearts but ima dislike this post also, dork lol

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#17 Jul 9, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I'm with the girls on this one, Dixie...there are a LARGE percentage of men who are getting plenty enough at home, but they are just [email protected] who need to have their ego (and penis) stroked by more than one woman. There is nothing sexier than a guy who values loyalty and doesn't buy into the b.s. that his # of sexual conquests is an indication of true manhood. And, just as men like a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets...women appreciate the same characteristics in men. Just as ho's are a dime a dozen, so are sleazy, horndog men...and no self-respecting woman wants a guy who has offered himself up to every woman who happened to glance in his general direction!!!

Location hidden

#18 Jul 9, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with the girls on this one, Dixie...there are a LARGE percentage of men who are getting plenty enough at home, but they are just [email protected] who need to have their ego (and penis) stroked by more than one woman. There is nothing sexier than a guy who values loyalty and doesn't buy into the b.s. that his # of sexual conquests is an indication of true manhood. And, just as men like a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets...women appreciate the same characteristics in men. Just as ho's are a dime a dozen, so are sleazy, horndog men...and no self-respecting woman wants a guy who has offered himself up to every woman who happened to glance in his general direction!!!
Go WW! Go WW! GO -- GO -- Go WW!
<love>

Location hidden

#19 Jul 9, 2013
Ok. I'm speaking from past experiences of people I know. Things get bad at home,attraction dies,and couples drift and dabble. This applies to both sexes. I'm not biased. Just honest.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 9, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>I'm with the girls on this one, Dixie...there are a LARGE percentage of men who are getting plenty enough at home, but they are just [email protected] who need to have their ego (and penis) stroked by more than one woman. There is nothing sexier than a guy who values loyalty and doesn't buy into the b.s. that his # of sexual conquests is an indication of true manhood. And, just as men like a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets...women appreciate the same characteristics in men. Just as ho's are a dime a dozen, so are sleazy, horndog men...and no self-respecting woman wants a guy who has offered himself up to every woman who happened to glance in his general direction!!!
You are truly amazing >^..^< meow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another K9 Cop Dog Dead! 6 min Old Sheldon 35
Park Overall 30 min Lance Corporal Bubba 36
Girls, do you really like being spanked? (Dec '10) 4 hr Spankenema 195
Ethan Mullins seen suckin a guy at the dam 5 hr Terry 1
Women beater 5 hr Fenux Rain 9
Landlords--who are the good ones and who are th... (Mar '10) 6 hr Sheltons 36
Pos sperm donors 6 hr How it is 34
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 6 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 30
robin quillen leaves meeting 14 hr Tenusce 25
Property Tax Increase 17 hr dah 59