Next Last
Whitey Ford

Greeneville, TN

#68 Aug 13, 2013
Funny F wrote:
<quoted text>
Messiah Deshawn Martin
Sounds like a pretty cool name to me.
She could have named her some redneck, beer gut, toothless, stinky, hillbilly name like
daisey mae
bernadine
leroy
clemintine
bobbie joe
bubba
anna mae
Daisy Mae, not Daisey Mae. Clementine, not Clemintine. Bobbie Jo or Bobby Joe, not Bobbie Joe. Bobbie is a girl's name. Joe is a man's name.

The stupid parents probably meant to call him Mandingo and didn't know how to spell it.
Aisle 9

Abingdon, VA

#69 Aug 13, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least he'd like to think so & certainly tries to force that belief on we Americans that pay his salary...I think he favors Satan far more than God.
However, on the topic which this thread is based, I'm not sure exactly what to think...though I am bothered that a judge can force a parent to change his/her child's name.
You are an idiot. The President is not forcing us to believe that he is a messiah. What makes you think he favors Satan? And the proper use of English is "us Americans", not "we Americans". You are not sure what to think about a judge forcing a name change based only on HER religious beliefs?
Whatevs

Greeneville, TN

#70 Aug 13, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think ima name my next kid, Ya Little Sh!t.
Lol! The judge will make you change it. I should have been a little more specific when I posted. It's your right to name your child whatever you want, as long as you can say the word in public. Lol. This is a political stunt on the part of the judge and a violation of the parent's rights. Parents pick their children's names for their own reasons. It is neither our nor some headline grabbing judge's place to make them change it.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71 Aug 13, 2013
Aisle 9 wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. The President is not forcing us to believe that he is a messiah. What makes you think he favors Satan? And the proper use of English is "us Americans", not "we Americans". You are not sure what to think about a judge forcing a name change based only on HER religious beliefs?
First of all, I minored in English, so I am well-versed in the rules of grammar. Secondly, I said the president TRIES to force us to believe that he is a messiah, so maybe the truth of the matter is that YOU, my friend, are an idiot & lack reading comprehension skills. And, no, I don't like that a judge forced a parent to change her child's name based on her religious beliefs...however, if a parent named his/her child "f*ck," I would think it would be appropriate for a judge to force a parent to change it based on moral issues, so I just recognize that it's a slippery slope. Any more questions?!?!?
Oh My

Greeneville, TN

#72 Aug 13, 2013
Someone seems to have his/her bloomers in a wad.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#73 Aug 13, 2013
Oh My wrote:
Someone seems to have his/her bloomers in a wad.
Nope...no bloomers wadded here...just clarifying for Aisle 9, who seemed to have difficulty understanding my initial post :)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#74 Aug 14, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I'd hate to see the rest of her kids names..........
Her children's names are: Micah, Mason and Messiah. She told the news she thought it went well with her other two children's names. I honestly don't think she realized what she was naming her child... She heard it, liked it and went with it...
When I worked for an OB/GYN she had horrible name stories... One woman named her child "Candida"... Medical terminology for "yeast infection".... Another had to have a c-section bc she had a STD that prevented her from delivering naturally... During the delivery, she wasn't completely sedated... The dr was discussing why she had to have the c-section... Once baby was delivered and cleaned up and mama back In her room... Dr came in and asked what the babby's name was... "when I was out, I heard the sweetest voice with the most beautiful name... Chlamydia... Her name is Chlamydia."
See... Ignorance happens every day... Lol

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#75 Aug 14, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>Her children's names are: Micah, Mason and Messiah. She told the news she thought it went well with her other two children's names. I honestly don't think she realized what she was naming her child... She heard it, liked it and went with it...
When I worked for an OB/GYN she had horrible name stories... One woman named her child "Candida"... Medical terminology for "yeast infection".... Another had to have a c-section bc she had a STD that prevented her from delivering naturally... During the delivery, she wasn't completely sedated... The dr was discussing why she had to have the c-section... Once baby was delivered and cleaned up and mama back In her room... Dr came in and asked what the babby's name was... "when I was out, I heard the sweetest voice with the most beautiful name... Chlamydia... Her name is Chlamydia."
See... Ignorance happens every day... Lol
No doubt. Possibly more in some races than others. Newport,lol.........UGH.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#76 Aug 14, 2013
I've dated coloreds and have colored friends. Most of them will do anything for attention.
Yea

Johnson City, TN

#77 Aug 14, 2013
Funny F wrote:
<quoted text>
Messiah Deshawn Martin
Sounds like a pretty cool name to me.
She could have named her some redneck, beer gut, toothless, stinky, hillbilly name like
daisey mae
bernadine
leroy
clemintine
bobbie joe
bubba
anna mae
Yea she could have named her child after your family!
Yea

Johnson City, TN

#78 Aug 14, 2013
Aisle 9 wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. The President is not forcing us to believe that he is a messiah. What makes you think he favors Satan? And the proper use of English is "us Americans", not "we Americans". You are not sure what to think about a judge forcing a name change based only on HER religious beliefs?
Actually; she was right, it is “we Americans”. Before you correct others in the English language, learn it!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#79 Aug 14, 2013
Mrs Roberson wrote:
I've dated coloreds and have colored friends. Most of them will do anything for attention.
I certainly agree with your second sentence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is all the conservative yelling, now? 51 min Trumpisreallytranny 9
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 25
worst agency 1 hr No Doubt 5
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 2 hr Notimpressed 7
Mary ann morelock 2 hr Factual 9
Circuit Court Clerk Race 2 hr stupid people!!! 91
Green Devils another top team in state this year? 2 hr Bubba 20
White Power rally in Charlottesville 3 hr really 176
Confederate Monuments 9 hr Max Planck 133
Another sheriff forum gone Sun Kilday supporter 41