BrandishingABrai n

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2012
get over it your team lost
Paladin

Johnson City, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Tough-acting Tenactin a cure?

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Everyone thinks Chris McMahon is such a loser but I proved them all wrong. Just look how famous I am on Greeneville Topix. Iím such a HUGE success now...FINALLY a real winner. Itís the biggest achievement in my entire life! Iím so proud!!!
LookingBad

Gallatin, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
Everyone thinks Chris McMahon is such a loser but I proved them all wrong. Just look how famous I am on Greeneville Topix. Iím such a HUGE success now...FINALLY a real winner. Itís the biggest achievement in my entire life! Iím so proud!!!
GSP, you are making yourself look rather petty, and I don't mean the race car driver.
DEMOCRALYPSE

Waxhaw, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2012
LookingBad wrote:
<quoted text>GSP, you are making yourself look rather petty, and I don't mean the race car driver.
What are you trying to say?

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 28, 2012
The thing that some folks have to learn is don't dish it out unless you're prepared to take it...live, cyber or however. Being "young and dumb" doesn't earn a free pass with me either.
hello

AOL

#7 Nov 29, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
The thing that some folks have to learn is don't dish it out unless you're prepared to take it...live, cyber or however. Being "young and dumb" doesn't earn a free pass with me either.
you are the one going on and on about the guy...
BlackOps

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text> you are the one going on and on about the guy...
yes it is and I am male and not a stall tapper so move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristopher Long 2 hr Wondering 1
David and Sherry Martin..... (Aug '11) 2 hr Wondering 38
Park Overall 6 hr Max Planck 13
Breaking news!! 7 hr Max Planck 39
Menendez & Max 7 hr Max Planck 58
KOHLRABI needs your Prayers 7 hr Max Planck 17
the jones murder in baileyton in the 90's (Sep '10) 7 hr Yes 26
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 11 hr Take out the trash 32
God is destroying America 15 hr weber 79

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages