Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

I was driving thru the commons and saw this chuck laying on top of a car gettin pounded by some guy. WTF is wrong with people these days?? Is there no respect for yourself and decency these days???
lulz

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

i saw it...damn theys goin at it...is kind of trashy tho but hey its a free country
hmm

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

wait what? was she like completely naked or in a skirt or something thats crazy
lulz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

in a skirt

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

She probably was trying to be popular.

Damn!

You "nailed it", Cooter. No self-respect or decency.
Dr Raymond Stantz

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Hahaha Yes I saw this as well. She was getting pile-drived pretty hard and they looked they were having a great time.

I drove by and slowed down to a crawl and they just kept going at it. Dude looked around every now and then and smiled, so I think they were cool with people taking a look.

Hope they do it again. I'll pull over and watch!
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

I hope it wasn't broad daylight...but I can't say I would do it now...but when I was younger I was wild...for me it was the wing of an fighter jet on a navy carrier...was cool...and yes we got caught...but with age comes wisdom and you have more self respect...at least I do...
not so

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

If this was true, and I seriously doubt it, a group should have got together and whipped their rears all over the parking lot. Pathetic, disgusting, inbred losers.
Dr Raymond Stantz

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

not so wrote:
If this was true, and I seriously doubt it, a group should have got together and whipped their rears all over the parking lot. Pathetic, disgusting, inbred losers.
It actually did happen! There was another dude there in a black pickup that was taking cell phone pics/video. I decided to be respectful and just enjoy the show, but there is at least one person out there with pics.

Why whip their rears? They were just enjoying a natural human desire for sex and sharing it with everyone. Now, I know kids probably shouldn't have seen it because it was pretty hardcore, but most people stopped to look, blow their horn, or shout approval.

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Dr Raymond Stantz wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually did happen! There was another dude there in a black pickup that was taking cell phone pics/video. I decided to be respectful and just enjoy the show, but there is at least one person out there with pics.
Why whip their rears? They were just enjoying a natural human desire for sex and sharing it with everyone. Now, I know kids probably shouldn't have seen it because it was pretty hardcore, but most people stopped to look, blow their horn, or shout approval.
That would be exactly why they needed their behinds whipped. So i do not know if you have kids or not but now kids are going to associate what they were doing with approval from their peers. Shouts, cheers and horn honking.
wow

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

what time of day was this?
axle

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

cooter wrote:
I was driving thru the commons and saw this chuck laying on top of a car gettin pounded by some guy. WTF is wrong with people these days?? Is there no respect for yourself and decency these days???
The sluts of Greeneville make this a wonderful place to live. I am sure her Mama would be proud.
CAMMY FOSHIE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

U ALL NEED TO SHUT THE F*CK UP BOUT WHAT ME AND MY GUY DO LISTEN AIN'T NO ONE GOT HURT OR NOTHING IF U DON T WANT TO SEE IT THAN DON'T FREAKING LOOK AT US!!!DAMN JUST SAYIN NEONE HAVE A PROBLEM CAN COME TALK 2 ME ALL U HAVE TO DO IS ASK 2 FIND ME!!!!!
KNOW

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

hmmmmm HEY cammy you got GOOD pu**y???? tight, wet???
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Yeah she was a little Asian kooking girl w small t*TS. Look like he was lacking in his department
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

really wrote:
Yeah she was a little Asian kooking girl w small t*TS. Look like he was lacking in his department
That black dude wasn't. My God how they get d*cks that big
living on the edge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Go ahead and woop their rears they might like it :)
axle

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

CAMMY FOSHIE wrote:
U ALL NEED TO SHUT THE F*CK UP BOUT WHAT ME AND MY GUY DO LISTEN AIN'T NO ONE GOT HURT OR NOTHING IF U DON T WANT TO SEE IT THAN DON'T FREAKING LOOK AT US!!!DAMN JUST SAYIN NEONE HAVE A PROBLEM CAN COME TALK 2 ME ALL U HAVE TO DO IS ASK 2 FIND ME!!!!!
You are obviously stupid.
rainman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Cammi hit me.up got a hood to dent lol letswait till.it rains it's mu h better thy way
haha

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

what kind of car was they on when was this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of118
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Vet 138,722
Let's Praise Satan (Apr '11) 8 min Tonya bowman 267
what happen to nichole williams 25 min gross 10
heather dupree 29 min running 18
Kevin King (Feb '12) 46 min Know 6
suicide on viking mountain 57 min Robert 17
Who has to b payed in ur church? 1 hr Wow 3
did Brian Crawford die?? 1 hr Greeneville Girl 39
My favorite Greeneville Topix poster is 1 hr _Word Woman_ 847
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating