The Fugitives @ The Valley

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Country Boy

Greeneville, TN

#1 Dec 26, 2013
The Fugitives are going to be at the Houston Valley Club tomorrow night (Friday, Dec. 27, 2013).

Show starts at 9:00 pm, come on up it's going to be a great show.
Vanguard

Greeneville, TN

#2 Dec 26, 2013
No thanks, I don't feel like getting stabbed or shot. When a place relies on druggies, alcoholics, thugs, and losers to keep the doors open, it's no place for me. And I wasn't even talking about the customers. That's the workers.
right way

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 26, 2013
That place use to have a bad name without a doubt. But they closed down and did alot of changing. They are trying to change that place for the better. Its got a complete different atmosphere now. You need to try it out now and see for yourself. The fugitives wouldnt be playing there if it was that bad.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 26, 2013
I'll pass on both. Ugh
Seriously

Greeneville, TN

#5 Dec 27, 2013
Vanguard wrote:
No thanks, I don't feel like getting stabbed or shot. When a place relies on druggies, alcoholics, thugs, and losers to keep the doors open, it's no place for me. And I wasn't even talking about the customers. That's the workers.
The workers there are good people. Idk where you get your information, but your wrong.
Music Lover

Johnson City, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2013
Last I heard it was a Hip-Hop place. It must have changed a lot. I may have to check it out if they are having country and rock bands.
Just Me

Greeneville, TN

#7 Dec 27, 2013
It's going to be epic!!!!!!!!

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Music Lover wrote:
Last I heard it was a Hip-Hop place. It must have changed a lot. I may have to check it out if they are having country and rock bands.
They have had rock and alternative bands for years. We used to go on Friday nights to hear sober Otis, peace pipe, I can't remember the other ones.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Dec 27, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>They have had rock and alternative bands for years. We used to go on Friday nights to hear sober Otis, peace pipe, I can't remember the other ones.
That's when the music was good and the pills weren't falling out of the sky. Lol
Me Too

Greeneville, TN

#10 Dec 27, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
They have had rock and alternative bands for years. We used to go on Friday nights to hear sober Otis, peace pipe, I can't remember the other ones.
I was at the Valley in the day watching those bands also. That was when the Valley was awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mrs. Foster 7 min Interesting 11
Wreck on Erwin hwy 12 min Fast Driver 57
new sheriff says you are to old 13 min former Leo 70
wheel tax 14 min Caretaker 144
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 33 min _Juneau_ 6,738
miranda church 1 hr dumbB 15
who is the blonde in the black yoda in town?? 1 hr ReAllY 6
Eddie Jennings 8 hr Taxpayer 53
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl