What a bashing good time!?!

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 22, 2013
 
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>i never had a tn walker, i had an arabian, then a quarter horse, then a quarb. But the one i rode the most was my big mule. She was awesome.
Bet that Arabian was a fun ride. Lol I had an Appaloosa. I didn't have room for her so I had to send her to my cousins. She had some stomach issues and died on us. She was a spunky lil sh!t. Lol I'd much rather have a walker or a racker. The walkers are a very smooth ride. Mountain riding, quarters are my pick. They're rough on open roads tho. Everyone thinks I'm crazy (not proven) but I want a Percheron or a Belgium. I've heard they'll beat you to death because they're just too big to ride... But I want one. Lol

Since: Jan 13

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 22, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet that Arabian was a fun ride. Lol I had an Appaloosa. I didn't have room for her so I had to send her to my cousins. She had some stomach issues and died on us. She was a spunky lil sh!t. Lol I'd much rather have a walker or a racker. The walkers are a very smooth ride. Mountain riding, quarters are my pick. They're rough on open roads tho. Everyone thinks I'm crazy (not proven) but I want a Percheron or a Belgium. I've heard they'll beat you to death because they're just too big to ride... But I want one. Lol
oh, i love Belgiums they are cool. My arab, i had to give to my x, cause she didn't like women. Rode fine for him.that's why i had gotenthe quarterhorse. He was 6 2 hands and was slow, so i got the mule. I did have a zdonk, i trained her. But never rode her. She was still half wild. She would kick up and run crazy in the pasture faring the whole time. She's a fun girl.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 22, 2013
 
We're gonna have to get together and ride. :)

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Apr 23, 2013
 
We have some folks near my house that ride their TN walkers on the weekends.. I hear them coming and always run outside to look at them.. I don't know much about horses, but I do love them so much. A little scared of them too truthfully... My friend's husband bought her a baby Clysdale two years ago.. it has been fascinating watching Obri grow up...Cate is about 89 pounds and here she is with this big ole horse. lol

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

As far as horses go, I've got 10 scars on my left hand and arm, 9 of them came from working with apps and Arabians... I had a few Belgians at one time, I really liked them... as far as riding I don't want anything but a quarter horse, but to make money off of, gaited is the way to go around here... I raised walking horses and gaited mules up until a few years back, I hated riding them but they sold well...

At one time I always had between 25 to 30 horses and mules on my farm, that was between the ones I was breeding, raising, training to re-sell, and my personal mounts... now I just have four and am working on selling 2 of them...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Apr 23, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
We have some folks near my house that ride their TN walkers on the weekends.. I hear them coming and always run outside to look at them.. I don't know much about horses, but I do love them so much. A little scared of them too truthfully... My friend's husband bought her a baby Clysdale two years ago.. it has been fascinating watching Obri grow up...Cate is about 89 pounds and here she is with this big ole horse. lol
I love them. There are a lot of people that are skittish, and horses can sense it, so never get on a crazy one to start out.:) My old man never would ride with me.. I finally got him to go a time or two and we took off once for a good night ride. I learned why he doesn't want to go with me... It makes him a nervous wreck for me to ride, he's afraid I'll get hurt. Of course though, it never fails that I get a crazy mare and we go for one hll of a ride. Lol 89 pounds on a Clydesdale, I'm sure she looks like a small child. Lol.:) I will have me a big baby one of these days.:)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Apr 23, 2013
 
whothehellcares- wrote:
As far as horses go, I've got 10 scars on my left hand and arm, 9 of them came from working with apps and Arabians... I had a few Belgians at one time, I really liked them... as far as riding I don't want anything but a quarter horse, but to make money off of, gaited is the way to go around here... I raised walking horses and gaited mules up until a few years back, I hated riding them but they sold well...
At one time I always had between 25 to 30 horses and mules on my farm, that was between the ones I was breeding, raising, training to re-sell, and my personal mounts... now I just have four and am working on selling 2 of them...
I'm sure there aren't enough hours in the day for 25-30. The 9 we have here keep us busy. Scars seem to be part of it... I've lucked up so far and not gotten hurt too bad, yet. But I'll ride for as long as my body will let me... I love that feeling of wild freedom... Even broken... They have a mind of their own... That's what I enjoy. Lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Apr 23, 2013
 
whothehellcares- wrote:
As far as horses go, I've got 10 scars on my left hand and arm, 9 of them came from working with apps and Arabians... I had a few Belgians at one time, I really liked them... as far as riding I don't want anything but a quarter horse, but to make money off of, gaited is the way to go around here... I raised walking horses and gaited mules up until a few years back, I hated riding them but they sold well...
At one time I always had between 25 to 30 horses and mules on my farm, that was between the ones I was breeding, raising, training to re-sell, and my personal mounts... now I just have four and am working on selling 2 of them...
Thanks for spelling Belgian correctly, I know I goofed. Lol auto correct is so much fun! Haha

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there aren't enough hours in the day for 25-30. The 9 we have here keep us busy. Scars seem to be part of it... I've lucked up so far and not gotten hurt too bad, yet. But I'll ride for as long as my body will let me... I love that feeling of wild freedom... Even broken... They have a mind of their own... That's what I enjoy. Lol
I made my living off of horses until I messed my back up... now I have a "real job".... I use to make in three days what I make in two weeks now...

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Apr 23, 2013
 
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't have a TN walker silly. You live in Kentucky.
Do you even know what that is...

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Apr 23, 2013
 
whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>
I made my living off of horses until I messed my back up... now I have a "real job".... I use to make in three days what I make in two weeks now...
That's what my man does if he comes across one he can make money on. He does odd jobs and mechanic work too, but he's good with the four leggers. Lol even a "real job" takes a toll on your back tho... I feel for you.
TTT

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Apr 23, 2013
 
hey GA you are pretty damn cute :P

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Apr 23, 2013
 
TTT wrote:
hey GA you are pretty damn cute :P
Thanks TTT.:)

Since: Jan 13

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 23, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
We're gonna have to get together and ride.:)
that would be fun. All i have now are mini donkeys.

Since: Jan 13

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 23, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
We have some folks near my house that ride their TN walkers on the weekends.. I hear them coming and always run outside to look at them.. I don't know much about horses, but I do love them so much. A little scared of them too truthfully... My friend's husband bought her a baby Clysdale two years ago.. it has been fascinating watching Obri grow up...Cate is about 89 pounds and here she is with this big ole horse. lol
how sweet.

Since: Jan 13

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Apr 23, 2013
 
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for spelling Belgian correctly, I know I goofed. Lol auto correct is so much fun! Haha
funny, when i spelled it i copied off of u.

Since: Jan 13

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Apr 23, 2013
 
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't have a TN walker silly. You live in Kentucky.
ur right. They are not allowed here. They are tpo good for us. But we can have ky blue grass in our yards.:)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Apr 23, 2013
 
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>ur right. They are not allowed here. They are tpo good for us. But we can have ky blue grass in our yards.:)
TN is the state they "originated" in... I do believe the other states just call them walking horses. IDC where I lived, if mine cane from a pure bred line out of TN and I had papers to show.. I'd call it as it was. Lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Apr 23, 2013
 
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text> that would be fun. All i have now are mini donkeys.
I'm sure we could get you hooked up with an extra we have roaming around. Since I don't own one myself, I ride whichever is extra. Lol

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Apr 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>funny, when i spelled it i copied off of u.
I stand by my previous statements about this d@mn auto correct. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of58
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

138 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I love this forum because?????? 2 min _Word Woman_ 196
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Julia 123,464
Hiking 5 min Nature Girl 2
face it 18 min Melinda 103
IS God real? 37 min true 4
A Great Big Fck You 54 min Release 54
We need this man as our President 1 hr marthe stewart 11
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 1 hr me either 39
Greene County Mayor's Race 2 hr reclaim rights 78
Greene County Clerk Race 5 hr nuts 105
•••

Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at April 16 at 8:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••