Fake cancer Medicines
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2013
I would like to know why the doctors that are using fake cancer meds are not charged with medicare fraud as well... I am sure medicare had paid them for this "fake" treatments... I am a cancer survivor and I wonder how many patients died from this fake medicine treatments they were given and never even given a chance to fight cancer. They should be charged with murder for every patient that has died on their watch.. There is a special place in hell for greed and murders. How do you put a price on a life? Death Penalty express lane.
Narcoleptic

Spruce Pine, NC

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Seriously? The drugs used are the same ones you buy in the US. The FDA just doesn't regulate drugs outside of the country. They don't kill people, theyre no current than generics. The mistake here was buying the meds four much less, and Billing for them under the FDA approved drugs. I'm sure the chemo drugs from Canada have saved MANY lives. The doctor IS charged with SEVERAL counts of medicare and tncare fraud. Read up.... jeez.
Narcoleptic

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Jun 14, 2013
They're no different than generics.*
Stinky

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jun 14, 2013
Narcoleptic wrote:
They're no different than generics.*
Yes, moron, actually they are different. Generics in the US still need to be made in an FDA approved facility with transfer and handling certificates. Foreign drugs don't, so you're not guaranteed that even if it is the right stuff, that you're getting something that was stores and handled properly. Not a big deal with aspirin, but it is with cancer drugs. Read up on the problems with counterfeit Avastin. This is reckless practice to purchase unapproved drugs.
Hmm

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Jun 14, 2013
Stinky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, moron, actually they are different. Generics in the US still need to be made in an FDA approved facility with transfer and handling certificates. Foreign drugs don't, so you're not guaranteed that even if it is the right stuff, that you're getting something that was stores and handled properly. Not a big deal with aspirin, but it is with cancer drugs. Read up on the problems with counterfeit Avastin. This is reckless practice to purchase unapproved drugs.
You are correct!
Shamed

Johnson City, TN

#6 Jun 15, 2013
he broke the law.....Narc .....he broke the law and people probable have died because of this ...jeez....The first Doctor charged a couple months back wasn't charged for medicare fraud I don't think... Glad this loser is.... I am sure we probably haven't heard the last of the bust on this doctor scam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 6 min botulism 11
danielle miller 29 min fyi 2
GHS baseball (May '14) 1 hr Kim 33
Confederate Flags cowboy boots skoal and inbree... 1 hr Liberal 63
place to put camper 1 hr Good sam club 11
Any Easy Women left in Greeneville? 1 hr soot cloud 4
Fire 3 hr Needs to know 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages