BEAST OF BURDEN rich get richer off your sweat

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2012
Rommesia

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Republicans its what they do make the rich richer
Dumbocraps r morons

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

60% of the richest members of congress are dumbocraps you moron. If you really think they give a crap about you then you've been drinking to much libtard kool aid.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 27, 2012
 
Actually it is Avon getting rich off my sweat. They came to me about a year ago requesting that they be allowed to bottle my sweat as a cologne. So now once or twice a month I fly to New York and jog on a treadmill while the Shop-Vac my sweat. It is bottled under the name "Amigo Aqua".
SocialStratifica tion

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Dumbocraps r morons wrote:
60% of the richest members of congress are dumbocraps you moron. If you really think they give a crap about you then you've been drinking to much libtard kool aid.
but they care about helping us all get that way you WEALTHY CONSERVATIVES want it ALL the non rich ones well we need to pray for you GOD BLESS YOUR HEARTS lol
Dumbocraps r morons

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 27, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

SocialStratification wrote:
<quoted text>but they care about helping us all get that way you WEALTHY CONSERVATIVES want it ALL the non rich ones well we need to pray for you GOD BLESS YOUR HEARTS lol
Wow simple minds are so easily manipulated! They, like everyone else in congress, just want to keep their own gravy train going. If that wasn't the case then you'd see term limits in congress.
Keep dreaming, I'm sure they're thinking hard on how to make you rich and send you that big check. lol What a moron!
TruthTeleprompte r

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 27, 2012
 
SocialStratification wrote:
<quoted text>but they care about helping us all get that way you WEALTHY CONSERVATIVES want it ALL the non rich ones well we need to pray for you GOD BLESS YOUR HEARTS lol
get wise to more tax breaks to the rich it doesn't help you but actually hurts you .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 27, 2012
 
If we bury you ass up, Iíve got a place to park my bike.
CommerceEntiled

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 27, 2012
 
are you rich if your not sure ask someone please .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••