of 2
Next Last
chew that butt

Greeneville, TN

#21 Aug 4, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck in prison.
You need "a reasonable belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury" before you can shoot someone inside or outside your home. Now, logically there is a reasonable belief if the person is inside your home. But, near a mailbox or the street it will be very hard to prove you were scared for your safety.
I might not fire my gun at someone in my yard. Instead I'll just sit back and chew gum while my rottweiler chews on their butt.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#22 Aug 4, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck in prison.
You need "a reasonable belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury" before you can shoot someone inside or outside your home. Now, logically there is a reasonable belief if the person is inside your home. But, near a mailbox or the street it will be very hard to prove you were scared for your safety.
Thats why you have two guns, yours and his.
Payback

Greeneville, TN

#23 Aug 4, 2013
All you need is a CO2 tank, some hose, a valve and some paint or pepper spray or acid if you some hardcore payback. Could also hookup a spike strip and kill some tires.

I wouldn't recommend the acid though, could really hurt someone and that would lead to lawsuit or even jail time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mueller Admits He Can Not Indict 4 min Somemoreapples4U 19
Deranged Democrat Opens Fire On Police At Trump... 7 min Tiredofhypocrites 15
Bed Bugs infested at Lambs trailer Park 16 min Inquiring Minds 10
high school graduations @ tusculum college 19 min white trash paradise 9
Michelle Combs, Holly Dixson Greeneville TN POS... 33 min Oh Sht 5
Joshua Fortner, lets hear some thoughts 57 min Gods Grace 10
Iris festival scrum 1 hr Straight up truth 7
New pool store 1 hr Pool Lady 16

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance