Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Aug 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
only hint

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2013
This will be our ONLY hint at what will happen if you do it again. And yes we know that YOU did it.
What

Lexington, NC

#2 Aug 3, 2013
Someone steal your checkbooks out the mailbox too ?
haha

Greeneville, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2013
What's your problem mail person
Sorry

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 3, 2013
I am so sorry. When your mailbox and I locked eyes, it was love at first sight. The first night or two, we just sat and talked. Things did quickly get intimate. Next thing I know, she told me she was pregnant.

A drive by OBGYN came by. He was driving on the wrong side of the car. Then I thought he was filling her up, but apparently he was making sure everything was ok. He told her she was having triplets, I think. They were all male...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Sorry wrote:
I am so sorry. When your mailbox and I locked eyes, it was love at first sight. The first night or two, we just sat and talked. Things did quickly get intimate. Next thing I know, she told me she was pregnant.
A drive by OBGYN came by. He was driving on the wrong side of the car. Then I thought he was filling her up, but apparently he was making sure everything was ok. He told her she was having triplets, I think. They were all male...
Bwahaha, best thing I have seen here in a while.
Sorry

Greeneville, TN

#6 Aug 3, 2013
She did have one female (fee mail) this morning. I was perplexed when she named it Bill...

Location hidden

#7 Aug 3, 2013
Priceless word play, keep em comin! I would be particularly interested in the size of package this little lady could handle.
lone ranger

Greeneville, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2013
Don't feel like the lone ranger someone got ours to. My neighbor got theres hit one time and they did make them pay. Don't know how they done it but I saw the check.
lone ranger

Greeneville, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2013
Sorry wrote:
You no all kidding aside doing something to someone else stuff aint right. If I could find the low life who took mine down...

Location hidden

#10 Aug 3, 2013
Eh, I agree, it isn't so much of a joking matter. But, Topix isn't the correct platform to give a hint to a neighborhood vandal. Now if this person is referring to someone tampering with their mail, that is something the authorities need to know about and no one given hints. Hate to say it, but if someone is bored enough to find joy in destroying mailboxes... chances are they wont be on here reading hints.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 3, 2013
I would love to see some idiot whack my mailbox with a bat. It's got 110 lbs of concrete in it with a 6 inch well casing inside to put the mail in plus its all welded to a 4x4 square steel post and concreted in the ground. I had to set it with a front end loader lol.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 3, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I would love to see some idiot whack my mailbox with a bat. It's got 110 lbs of concrete in it with a 6 inch well casing inside to put the mail in plus its all welded to a 4x4 square steel post and concreted in the ground. I had to set it with a front end loader lol.
Heh, you have an even more alluring set up to a conniving vandal. 1 can of spray paint in the most hideous color would do it for you and a few neighbors. Just saying..:)

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 3, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>Heh, you have an even more alluring set up to a conniving vandal. 1 can of spray paint in the most hideous color would do it for you and a few neighbors. Just saying..:)
That's good! Then I don't have to paint it! Lol I thought about painting a target on the side of it.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#14 Aug 3, 2013
I never understood the attraction in vandalizing mailboxes. W.T.F.F? I've been targeted in the past too. I just don't get it. One of life's little pain-in-the-arse mysteries.

The play above is brilliant, btw I have to wonder if Wet Willie could be involved.

Size of package..named it Bill....lol!

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#15 Aug 3, 2013
*word play....duh.
anymore

Greeneville, TN

#16 Aug 3, 2013
It happens to us often because of where we live. People do not have any respect for others anymore.
Yep

Greeneville, TN

#17 Aug 3, 2013
only hint wrote:
This will be our ONLY hint at what will happen if you do it again. And yes we know that YOU did it.
Mine got hit last night also.

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 3, 2013
Damage to a mailbox is a federal offense. Good luck with trying to find someone who will follow up on the damage. They don't care.
not scared

Greeneville, TN

#19 Aug 3, 2013
Booger_ Burns wrote:
Damage to a mailbox is a federal offense. Good luck with trying to find someone who will follow up on the damage. They don't care.
I wonder how many read in the paper recently about all the citizens buying and getting trained in guns. Well I wouldn't
hesitate for a second to put my gun to use if I catch someone in my yard. That is what we are going to have to get back to and quit being scared of the thugs.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 3, 2013
not scared wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many read in the paper recently about all the citizens buying and getting trained in guns. Well I wouldn't
hesitate for a second to put my gun to use if I catch someone in my yard. That is what we are going to have to get back to and quit being scared of the thugs.
Good luck in prison.

You need "a reasonable belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury" before you can shoot someone inside or outside your home. Now, logically there is a reasonable belief if the person is inside your home. But, near a mailbox or the street it will be very hard to prove you were scared for your safety.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green jeep 6 min CampCreeper 16
Romney will he run again ? 10 min obfusc hater 9
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min BOiaF 145,922
Possible Animal Neglect 20 min Neighbor 6
Laughlin Memorial Hospital 1 hr patient 7
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr The InfoWar 8,616
Guinn 1 hr Lexie 3
Davis Street 9 hr CampCreeper 33
old men at greystone dump 11 hr visitor 16
south greene football 13 hr vincen F 39
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••