Voodoo

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Tell me.
Fred

United States

#2 Jan 1, 2013
I love my 80 year old dad whomgoesninto the hospital tomorrow for an aortic stent near his heart.,we are all sacred, including him. But none more than myself. For almost a week, I've hardly been able to even complete a sentence. My mouth stays dry with pth anxietynandni keep a slight headache.mtheres constant ringing in my ears. Sleep is an thing of the past.

I love him. I'd much rather that they give me the operation than hm.,I'd cut off ne arm. I'm going to give him a kidney soon if they match.....

He took me in when I was twelve. I was almost an animal. Always been there for me. He will be there until Friday and I will not leave his side even when he sleeps.

That's who I love
mr man

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Susan Horner
herman

Brentwood, TN

#4 Jan 2, 2013
mr man wrote:
Susan Horner
Me Too!
moi

United States

#5 Jan 2, 2013
My husband
guess who

United States

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Mike Rowe
Like she cares

Smyrna, TN

#7 Jan 2, 2013
Stephanie Nicole

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2013
My wonderful man, and my awesome kids. Oh, and my dog too. :)
blastfromthepast

United States

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Karen Powers she is hot.
itsme

Wilmington, NC

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Jesus Christ
So Sorry

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2013
Fred wrote:
I love my 80 year old dad whomgoesninto the hospital tomorrow for an aortic stent near his heart.,we are all sacred, including him. But none more than myself. For almost a week, I've hardly been able to even complete a sentence. My mouth stays dry with pth anxietynandni keep a slight headache.mtheres constant ringing in my ears. Sleep is an thing of the past.
I love him. I'd much rather that they give me the operation than hm.,I'd cut off ne arm. I'm going to give him a kidney soon if they match.....
He took me in when I was twelve. I was almost an animal. Always been there for me. He will be there until Friday and I will not leave his side even when he sleeps.
That's who I love
Hope all is going well with your Dad. I will say a prayer for him tonight. Your Dad is lucky to have you by his side, caring so much..
Shlt

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
I love him without a doubt! I miss our happy place at 107!
Anonymous

Cambridge, MA

#13 Jan 8, 2013
i love jack setser my 3 kids of course my 2 4 legged kids tank and louie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J&k pressure washing leaves dog in hot truck 2 hr Hensley's Dog 17
Mark furgason is a piece of (Oct '12) 2 hr Let the truth be ... 19
crusin in greeneville 2 hr Zed 2
Heavy traffic drug dealing in South Greene area 3 hr Creekside 2 23
Bus Driver No Summer Pay (Apr '11) 3 hr No-onecarespensacola 49
A tat on a womans lower back means what? 5 hr Hard 5
Easy girls 5 hr Hard 5
Idiot in charge! 10 hr curious 46

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web