How long can U look directly at the sun?

Created by Shemp Sharpe on Jul 18, 2012

16 votes

Click on an option to vote

two seconds

not at all

until my retinas are burned out

till I need a seeing eye dog

4-6 minutes

Pretend 2 B Normal

Johnson City, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2012
I can't even look in its general direction without sneezing.
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
I can't even look in its general direction without sneezing.
Same here.
Hell no

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jul 18, 2012
I can't, my eyes get sunburned!

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 18, 2012
Thats dangerous.
Ape Allen

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Hell no wrote:
I can't, my eyes get sunburned!
and stoopid

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Get you a welding hood,stare all day.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Why in the hell would I or anybody else want to stand and stare into the sun?
maybe

Brentwood, TN

#10 Jul 19, 2012
Doctor Fill wrote:
Why in the hell would I or anybody else want to stand and stare into the sun?
Maybe trying to see how bright they are!
Skippy

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Maybe if they were on drugs.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 4, 2013
goofey

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>Same here.
I've read that people like us that sneeze when looking at the sun are brilliant, creative, artistic, romantic, amazing in bed, and pathological liars.
Wet Willie

Smyrna, TN

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read that people like us that sneeze when looking at the sun are brilliant, creative, artistic, romantic, amazing in bed, and pathological liars.
If we are indeed pathological liars, that means that what you just said about us being pathological liars is a lie, or it means that if you are a pathological liar, then saying that you are means you aren't, but then that what you said is a lie, which makes you a liar. Other than that part, the rest is true. Is it just me, or is my logic faulty? Does this make any more sense than the Chris McMahon guy?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Wet Willie wrote:
<quoted text>If we are indeed pathological liars, that means that what you just said about us being pathological liars is a lie, or it means that if you are a pathological liar, then saying that you are means you aren't, but then that what you said is a lie, which makes you a liar. Other than that part, the rest is true. Is it just me, or is my logic faulty? Does this make any more sense than the Chris McMahon guy?
You spelt too many words correctly to be in that league. This reminds me of a scene from family guy where Peter says "Of course I'm a liar. Everything I say is a lie. Except that. And that. And that. And that. And that."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
robert blanchard (Apr '14) 2 hr Dutch 19
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 3 hr Asking 158
Principal at Mosheim 4 hr Geeze Louise 79
On the 1st day of Christmas 4 hr Trunketeer 30
DNA testing 4 hr From Jenny xoxo 4
merry christmas 5 hr unc tarheel 10
Marvin Dorton (Oct '11) 5 hr Reclaim rights 13
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 6 hr really 275
Is Greene County inbred? 14 hr Mary Kresmus 37
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:22 am PST

NBC Sports 8:22AM
Falcons cut LB James Anderson on Christmas Eve
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:53 AM
Panthers coach and family replaced gifts for break-in victims
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons: Complete Week 17 Preview for Carolina